Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:54:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin reach the $4000 mark this year ?  (Read 6888 times)
mamaita

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:15:34 PM

Bitcoin price seems to be surging , investors seem to think that the price will surge to $4000 , In the US there seems to be negativity towards bitcoin on the securities and Exchange commission , what would create this surge ?

If until the end of this year seems not yet able to penetrate the price of 4K $, still around 3.5K $ price, but it all depends on the market sometimes the forecast down but the market says go up what else, we just follow the market
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:52:24 PM

Bitcoin price seems to be surging , investors seem to think that the price will surge to $4000 , In the US there seems to be negativity towards bitcoin on the securities and Exchange commission , what would create this surge ?

If until the end of this year seems not yet able to penetrate the price of 4K $, still around 3.5K $ price, but it all depends on the market sometimes the forecast down but the market says go up what else, we just follow the market

i am very confident that at the end of this year bitcoin price will even  cross 5000$, i think people were waiting for 1st August and now i am sure that bitcoin price will cover 5000$ very easily, because 1st August has gone and we are expecting that it will do not have any worst effect on the price of bitcoin.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:24:20 AM

i am very confident that at the end of this year bitcoin price will even  cross 5000$, i think people were waiting for 1st August and now i am sure that bitcoin price will cover 5000$ very easily, because 1st August has gone and we are expecting that it will do not have any worst effect on the price of bitcoin.

most likely, the August 1st has passed but the segwit adaptation will be completed fully around 22nd of August, right? But I'm very sure that we'll be sing a price increase in the next two weeks definitely.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:10:07 PM

most likely, the August 1st has passed but the segwit adaptation will be completed fully around 22nd of August, right? But I'm very sure that we'll be sing a price increase in the next two weeks definitely.
Yes, I'm also optimistic that prices will skyrocket quickly, even in August we will get $ 4000 or more, so if we want to get more profit, then we should buy as much as we can.
richsoon

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:11:40 PM

I would be happy with $4000 as already suggested by this thread but if it passes $5000 already this year I will be celebrating like there's no tomorrow.

The only potential problem I see preventing this is probably the 2mb hardfork due in a few months.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:55:06 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 02:41:30 AM by bncbnc

i am very confident that at the end of this year bitcoin price will even  cross 5000$, i think people were waiting for 1st August and now i am sure that bitcoin price will cover 5000$ very easily, because 1st August has gone and we are expecting that it will do not have any worst effect on the price of bitcoin.

Yes, I'm also optimistic that prices will skyrocket quickly, even in August we will get $ 4000 or more, so if we want to get more profit, then we should buy as much as we can.
i also think yes that bitcoin will very soon reach to 4000$ even before ending this year, in fact bitcoin has too much potential therefore there are more chances that bitcoin will cross even 5000$ in next few months,i think we need to hold our bitcoin for next few months and hope that we will get a good profit after few months.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:08:11 AM

i also think yes that bitcoin will very soon reach to 4000$ even before ending this year,

Yes there is full possibility that we will see that price in this year and that is the reason I am holding my coins and don't want to sell anything before that as if I sell them now then I will surely regret in future when bitcoin will achieve that price.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
The_Dark_Knight

Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:50:03 AM

Bitcoin goes up at the end of the year, so I think we can count on that to make the price higher but I think the price will begin to go up when segwit locks around August 10 or when segwit finally activates which will be around August 24, so I think most investors are waiting for segwit to activate before making any move.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:52:22 PM

I'm not sure with the $4000 mark. It is the middle of the year and we are yet to hit the $3000 almost nearly. That $1000 surge in five months is quite uncertain though possible. It really is hard to say at this time but we will get there. Maybe not this year but who knows, maybe early next year. Let us hope so.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
HalfDeck

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:28:40 PM

Bitcoin goes up at the end of the year, so I think we can count on that to make the price higher but I think the price will begin to go up when segwit locks around August 10 or when segwit finally activates which will be around August 24, so I think most investors are waiting for segwit to activate before making any move.
As per my knowledge about SegWit of Bitcoin, the time complete SegWit is November 15th and in this time ended the risk SegWit failure. So, I think if wait safest base price for buying Bitcoin, November is best time for buying if still neutral trend until November.
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:26:17 AM

While it's famous, I think it can. Well at this time we do not know the limit of bitcoin, especially if blocksize in enlarge, and make transaction faster. It will probably be the basis of the convenience of using bitcoin back, and make the price go up.

Bitcoin's userbase is extremely small, which only points out how much growth we can experience in the forthcoming years. Seriously, $4000 is nothing more than peanuts if we put it against what Bitcoin is really capable of at the time mass adoption starts to pick up. People back in the sub $1000 days (while it isn't that long ago), were talking about maintaining our position above the $1000 level for a good while, without falling back to thee figure levels. Currently we have greatly exceeded that what most people thought was possible in such a short period of time. Once we're finally operating larger blocks, and thus allow Bitcoin to cope with the demand in a better way, people will regret not having bought more coins at current levels.
The user base is critical for any currency, if a currency is not accepted then it becomes useless and bitcoin has become incredibly valuable despite the fact the user base is very small when that changes the price of bitcoin is going to go up to levels that only those that were incredibly optimistic could have predicted.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:53:57 AM

Well, that's possible. Even the bitcoin price changes this year are truly remarkable. From $ 1000 to $ 3000 price, it's really a remarkable achievement. And that does not stop bitcoin to reach $ 4000 this year.
Cranidos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:08:53 AM

It has a high probability that Bitcoin will reach the 4,000 dollar mark within this year. We've seen Bitcoin to reach another all time high and it took just weeks to be in this state. So reaching 4000 should be easy enough for Bitcoin to attain. Considering that Bitcoin will not have any future issue/s.

Abimayu

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:12:54 AM

I think bitcoin with survive at price over $3000 until the end of year. With 5 months left price have a chance to surpass $4000 or maybe $5000, IMHO.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:45:58 AM

Well, that's possible. Even the bitcoin price changes this year are truly remarkable. From $ 1000 to $ 3000 price, it's really a remarkable achievement. And that does not stop bitcoin to reach $ 4000 this year.
Ongoing year is one among the best year of bitcoin. By the starting of the year price was around $1000 and soon after this everything went good as it was moving to reach $2000. Now this has caused a greater acceptance in a large scale and now a long expected $3000 is reached. The same will make the price reach $4000 or more before the end of the year.

Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:01:47 PM

This is possible. Bitcoin has aleeady reached 3000$ +  and we're still in the mid of the year 2017 so I guess there's a great possibility that it will reach that amount. Hopefully it will happen.
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:56:43 AM

This is possible. Bitcoin has aleeady reached 3000$ +  and we're still in the mid of the year 2017 so I guess there's a great possibility that it will reach that amount. Hopefully it will happen.
Yeah reaching that price is not out of the question for bitcoin, the only problem is the fork to 2MB that the miners are planning and I do not see any reason for them to stop, especially since such a fork is going to be a lot more damaging to bitcoin since more miners and businesses are backing it.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:02:44 AM

Ongoing year is one among the best year of bitcoin. By the starting of the year price was around $1000 and soon after this everything went good as it was moving to reach $2000. Now this has caused a greater acceptance in a large scale and now a long expected $3000 is reached. The same will make the price reach $4000 or more before the end of the year.
we always see the skyrocket price happened by the end of the year to early new year. let's see what will happened in few months, everybody expect it but i will always prepare for something crazy unexpected , better to do it than to be overconfident that is my motto.

should we really believe in bitcoin and put our money as much as we can now? before the price getting expensive? i don't know really.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:45:55 PM

we always see the skyrocket price happened by the end of the year to early new year. let's see what will happened in few months, everybody expect it but i will always prepare for something crazy unexpected , better to do it than to be overconfident that is my motto.

should we really believe in bitcoin and put our money as much as we can now? before the price getting expensive? i don't know really.
At the end is a matter of how much you trust bitcoin, this is not about technology or charts, it is about your thoughts about the future of bitcoin, if you think this see a technology that is going to be used all over the world then it makes sense to invest as much money as you can since the price is going to become very high in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: