Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCUM ALERT: PUMPMYCOIN.COM - SCUM  (Read 1476 times)
termion (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:53:12 AM

Do not believe the Scummer  PumpMycoin - Pumpmycoin.com ...

You run the risk of losing your money

1)  He organizes a false vote. Fee for voice - 0.002 BTC
2)
"to late" is 30 seconds after start right? Ok.
Mate, the result of the poll was not even visible after the timer ended. When it was minutes later, the price had clearly been pumped in advance. There is no way to sweet talk his way out of this. I have witnessed the whole thing and can only feel sorry toward those who have made a loss now.

3)  About Pump and the winning coin, he warns when the pump is already being completed.

PS if i'm a scammer the Coin price would't still in around  200% profit until this moment even after the pump is over with more than 5 hrs now.
That is right, the price has gone back up thanks to the people who took your dump:

Guess when the result of the poll was announced? That is right, 23:20.

PPPS: All receved neswletter from PumpMyCoin

Recommended tips during our first pump.

*Please trade carefully.
*As a beginning, we recommend you to trade with small amounts.
*Consider taking your profits as fast as possible.
*We can't advise you when exactly the best time to sell, because this eventually will lead to a huge dump. that's what our team trying hardly to avoid.
*Try to make a reasonable profit as soon as you entered the trade.
*Remember, it's always about never lose more than what you can afford.

And now think, what do you pay for? For the air ... The whole responsibility is on ourselves ... He buys a coin, then points to it, and we become hamsters

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maerts

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:02:22 AM

Hey! You have copied part of my reply with screenshot, but that is all right.

I have just submitted negative feedback on his profile, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=900279
Perhaps an idea for everyone involved to do this.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:05:09 AM

You know who else is a scum walking on this earth? you moron, they're literally announcing that after some time they'll going to pump a coin to increase it's price, that right there is a crime, insider information trading much? both are the same.
I am glad actually that you got scammed, you deserved it.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:07:07 AM

Lol a pumping service of some sort is a scam? No shit. This is illegal in almost every country so you may want to avoid this kind of service in the future no matter how legitimate they may seem.
maerts

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:08:47 AM

that right there is a crime, insider information trading much? both are the same.
This is illegal in almost every country so you may want to avoid this kind of service in the future no matter how legitimate they may seem.
No, it is not. Such laws do not apply to cryptocurrency. The markets are being manipulated constantly in case you were not aware.
termion (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:18:29 AM

You know who else is a scum walking on this earth? you moron, they're literally announcing that after some time they'll going to pump a coin to increase it's price, that right there is a crime, insider information trading much? both are the same.

Yes, I lost some money. Yes, I - moron .  I do not worry. But I'm tired from the scum. Maybe someone, having read the warning, will keep his money. Silent approval of scummers - a bad reputation for the cryptocurrencies.
PumpMyCoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 03:25:26 AM

Here is the orignal post in case if you missed some thing

For ppl who keeps complaining no one told you to purchase the coin after he gained 390% of its original price.

i sent an email to all community members asking them to trade carefully and advised to trade with small amounts  

and for the record recheck your Email you will find this message

Please trade carefully.
As a beginning, we recommend you to trade with small amounts.
Consider taking your profits as fast as possible.
We can't advise you when exactly the best time to sell, because this eventually will lead to a huge dump. that's what our team trying hardly to avoid.
Try to make a reasonable profit as soon as you entered the trade.
Remember, it's always about never lose more than what you can afford.
We expect our first pump to be quick, so please try to get into the trade quickly.

PS if i'm a scammer the Coin price would't still in around  200% profit until this moment even after the pump is over with more than 5 hrs now.

because Dumpers will take the coin price to the ground to consume his profit.

regarding the DDOS lies you talk about i already mentioned if you feel uncomfortable you can simply ask for refund your contribution amount before we announce the results... and we already sent some of them to ppl who asked for it, even we paid the transaction fees to pay them back 100% of their 0.002 BTC
see this post for .. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1735138.msg18995746#msg18995746

you gotta understand that you are dealing with an exchange market you will win some times and lose some times.

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
termion (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:28:57 AM

Here is the orignal post in case if you missed some thing

For ppl who keeps complaining no one told you to purchase the coin after he gained 390% of its original price.

i sent an email to all community members asking them to trade carefully and advised to trade with small amounts  

and for the record recheck your Email you will find this message

Please trade carefully.
As a beginning, we recommend you to trade with small amounts.
Consider taking your profits as fast as possible.
We can't advise you when exactly the best time to sell, because this eventually will lead to a huge dump. that's what our team trying hardly to avoid.
Try to make a reasonable profit as soon as you entered the trade.
Remember, it's always about never lose more than what you can afford.
We expect our first pump to be quick, so please try to get into the trade quickly.

because Dumpers will take the coin price to the ground to consume his profit.

regarding the DDOS lies you talk about i already mentioned if you feel uncomfortable you can simply ask for refund your contribution amount before we announce the results... and we already sent some of them to ppl who asked for it, even we paid the transaction fees to pay them back 100% of their 0.002 BTC
see this post for .. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1735138.msg18995746#msg18995746

you gotta understand that you are dealing with an exchange market you will win some times and lose some times.

ALL MISSED YOUR Post ...
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:35:06 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 04:37:46 AM by ImHash

that right there is a crime, insider information trading much? both are the same.
This is illegal in almost every country so you may want to avoid this kind of service in the future no matter how legitimate they may seem.
No, it is not. Such laws do not apply to cryptocurrency. The markets are being manipulated constantly in case you were not aware.
People also are raping teenage girls constantly so lets do it ourselves why not?
People might eat sh*t, why don't you eat sh*t? actually they really do eat sh*t.
If I had the power I'd kill all you scammers with such mindsets Smiley
Of course no one will prosecute you penny thieves, it's all about a few thousands $.
The reason why most of the good guys telling everyone to stay away from alt coins, they're pumps and dumps.

Yes, I lost some money. Yes, I - moron .  I do not worry. But I'm tired from the scum. Maybe someone, having read the warning, will keep his money. Silent approval of scummers - a bad reputation for the cryptocurrencies.
There is no silent approval, a group of robbers announced publicly and asked if anyone willing to go with them to rob a bank, you said; oh are you guys seriously going to rob a bank? then I'm in please please please count me in and then they back stabbed you because it's in their nature as their ancestor's nature were the same, these kinds of people are corrupted in blood, from the roots.
Hopefully you've learned a lesson and won't repeat the same mistake again.

*This is exactly inside the scope of this thread, maybe you need to find another way to trick people and scam them.
maerts

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:51:39 AM

People also are raping teenage girls constanly so lets do it ourselves why not?
That is some twisted mindset you have got there, mate. I have nothing else to say.

Of course no one will prosecute you penny thieves, it's all about a few thousands $.
Your reasoning is irrelevant even if it actually were only a few thousands of USD. Sadly, it is much more. No one will prosecute them since there exists no laws for it currently.

The reason why most of the good guys telling everyone to stay away from alt coins, they're pumps and dumps.
They are not all pumps and dumps. There surely are many scam coins around, but there exist altcoins with great potential which I have invested in, and I would again if I could.

Please keep in mind that your replies are beyond the scope of this thread. If you wish to continue bashing those who do not match your ideals, feel free to do so in your own thread.
lordsilver

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:47:03 PM

All new members should be aware of this pump and dump team. I dont want people to lose money to the pumpmycoin dev.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:22:29 AM

This is obvious. If you happened to read any articles on pump and dumps you'll realize that the people who claim to be sharing information on twitter about pumps that are coming up are using greedy investors as hamsters(search up cryptsy pumpers).

What happens is that they basically get you to pay for a vote, you vote, the vote result is revealed, they CLAIM to be pumping the coin themselves but what really happens is that YOU pump the coin because everyone wants to catch this train to the moon. And guess what? They have already bought the coin beforehand. They make money off BOTH your subscription fees, plus the money they make off dumping the coin that they didn't even pump themselves!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: