Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:14:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is useless or is it?  (Read 12780 times)
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:50:11 PM

With transaction costs rising above $1 the original promise of cheap remittance using Bitcoin is officially dead. Without utility Bitcoin use is limited to speculation only and even further what is there to speculate about?

I would like to debate this and gauge the community's response to Bitcoin experiment.

i think its because of the value of bitcoin, recently the transactions fee from all remittance not just than that but all transactions related from bitcoin are raise to its original promise fee because of its value and demand now. more and more people are buying/to have/gain much bitcoin to get them much profit in the near future so the quantity of bitcoin are become much limited because some of the other people are collect them as much as they can and holding it until it pump huge in the market,
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:29:12 PM

With transaction costs rising above $1 the original promise of cheap remittance using Bitcoin is officially dead. Without utility Bitcoin use is limited to speculation only and even further what is there to speculate about?

I would like to debate this and gauge the community's response to Bitcoin experiment.

Bitcoin is not useless, but definetly its helps a lot the people to have a works ,to have an exchange trade to its ecomic products  easily.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:34:41 PM

Whatever the transaction cost is all about, i will consider bitcoin as useful in my part. It gives me job and extra income that help me support my fees in school and support the basic needs of my family.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:47:21 PM

Bitcoin is not useless it's useful for consumer.
Now days Bitcoin became more and more popular to people and people like to use it.
Yes it is true that bitcoin is getting more and more popularity day by day. So this statement is useless not really the bitcoin is. Everyone will see in the near future that there will be only one currency prevail throughout the world and that will be the crypto digital currency. It will be used by everyone to buy anything required by them throughout the whole world and they will pay from their bitcoin wallet easily.

I don't care about its usage anymore like some other people said.

I try to see the demand to bitcoin, and popularity of it. Bitcoin doesn't have to be used in real life.

We can try to benefit from its economical and financial aspects, its market value, its demand. Everything.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:30:28 PM

Bitcoin is not useless it's useful for consumer.
Now days Bitcoin became more and more popular to people and people like to use it.
Yes it is true that bitcoin is getting more and more popularity day by day. So this statement is useless not really the bitcoin is. Everyone will see in the near future that there will be only one currency prevail throughout the world and that will be the crypto digital currency. It will be used by everyone to buy anything required by them throughout the whole world and they will pay from their bitcoin wallet easily.

I don't care about its usage anymore like some other people said.

I try to see the demand to bitcoin, and popularity of it. Bitcoin doesn't have to be used in real life.

We can try to benefit from its economical and financial aspects, its market value, its demand. Everything.
Yes I also agree with you that we should see the demand for bitcoin and not the use of it. Because if something is growing more and more in a few years, it means that its importance and advantages have been accepted by the people of the whole world. Therefore I also do not think that bitcoin is useless. It was useless then many of the people would not invest in bitcoin. They would invest in some other business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: