Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need an essay done, paying 0.0075btc  (Read 312 times)
Henkkaa (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:34:58 AM

Hey y'all! I have an essay due tomorrow and no time to write it, so I need someone good in english to write me an essay.

Max word count: 250
Topic options:
-A utopia/dystopia we could learn from
     =Write about a perfect  society or a society that has a lot of problems. Give examples  of what you think this country is doing right/wrong and what we could learn from it.
-I'd love to be an entrepreneur/Being an entrepreneur is not for me
     =Choose either and explain your views in a speech you would give to your fellow students
-Offensive ads
     =Imagine an advertising campaign that people might find offensive. Should the ads be taken down? Write a letter to the editor explaining your thinking.

Here is the topics. Paying 0.0075btc for the first good essay posted in this thread/PM. I need the essay within 8 hours from now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:52:23 AM

Dear Editor,
   I am writing you to inform you that I find your ads depicting women in a slutty manner offensive. It should be struck down because there is no place for such a thing in this society. The world is built on morality and this kind of ad is offensive not only to me but also to all women. The way you represented women in your ad campaign is not only degrading but an insulting to women’s rights and feelings.

We live in a world where men dominate in most areas of society, however, this does not give us the right to portray women in such a bad light. Women and men are created equal and should be respected all the same. These are one of the very reason why women’s movements have risen through the years. It is because of these advertisements women are shown as only secondary to men.

Your ad has a negative impact on our youth as it brainwashes them that it is ok for young women to dress that way and for young men to fantasize at women and treat them as just a sexual object. This does not only results in young men to disrespect women it can also lead to them harassing and maltreating them in some way.

I kindly implore you to take down these ads and send out a public apology to all women that were affected.

Sincerely,
Whoever needs this writing Cheesy

Wrote this for you. I chose the offensive ad and was thinking of an ad where there are sexy women. Hope its good enough. Cheesy

Edit: if you liked this please send the payment to 1SHArkGXkgvz4id6ih7bSuDqTM4gFHV6i
Henkkaa (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:07:41 AM

Dear Editor,
   I am writing you to inform you that I find your ads depicting women in a slutty manner offensive. It should be struck down because there is no place for such a thing in this society. The world is built on morality and this kind of ad is offensive not only to me but also to all women. The way you represented women in your ad campaign is not only degrading but an insulting to women’s rights and feelings.

We live in a world where men dominate in most areas of society, however, this does not give us the right to portray women in such a bad light. Women and men are created equal and should be respected all the same. These are one of the very reason why women’s movements have risen through the years. It is because of these advertisements women are shown as only secondary to men.

Your ad has a negative impact on our youth as it brainwashes them that it is ok for young women to dress that way and for young men to fantasize at women and treat them as just a sexual object. This does not only results in young men to disrespect women it can also lead to them harassing and maltreating them in some way.

I kindly implore you to take down these ads and send out a public apology to all women that were affected.

Sincerely,
Whoever needs this writing Cheesy

Wrote this for you. I chose the offensive ad and was thinking of an ad where there are sexy women. Hope its good enough. Cheesy

Edit: if you liked this please send the payment to 1SHArkGXkgvz4id6ih7bSuDqTM4gFHV6i
Thanks for the fast response Loan Shark. That essay is good enough for me, sent your payment:
https://blockchain.info/tx/4b5ce7630303b866642822918b3706ba91ff05c564bbe04696c0bc283e7b25c9

Locking this topic now, thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: