Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RansomWare Tech In The House => Wanna Cry?NO!!  (Read 1148 times)
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:09:44 AM

☞Urgent attention are needed when it come to handling issue related to online protection!

On April 8, 2014 microsoft cease from offering suppport/update and assistance to one of the most used operating system (win xp) in bank's,hospital ..ecc

☞There is a strong reason behind this decision but, unfornately, most ethical hacker's,computer IT's (online and offline) failed to advice their customer's about  the fundamental reason behind this decision.

Instead, most computer tech, suggested to their customer's an alternative means of retaining the old versione (windows xp operating system) which is vulnerable to attack while, they made suggetion for an alternating mean's of updating such system. What a mistake because such shortcut could end-up being expensive to those involve

Well, in computer Tech niche, is safer to save sick cat than to revive a dead lion!! Shocked

Today, same hacker's who made microsoft to take such decision are just by the window again. Asking for ransom

Funny enough, most organization,bank's and hopital may be tempted to pay such ransom.

A ransom? but, to what extend are they willing to pay these ransom?

NOTE: i'm available to offer remote assistance to any individual,private & public organization(s) who are currently victim of this attack to bypass the ransom/attack page and possibly help to back-up and upgrade to a new operating system.

I also have a verifiable profile on most computer tech forum; Cnet,windows 7 forum ..ecc

Thanks

ransomware rimuovere
ransomware cryptolocker
ransomware decrypt
ransomware removal tool
ransomware cerber
ransomware kaspersky
ransomware cos'è
ransomware malwarebytes

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 11:47:13 AM

Could I be affected?I am using Linux and I am busy making a duplicate copy of my files on my portable hardrives just in case.

BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:18:57 PM

Could I be affected?I am using Linux and I am busy making a duplicate copy of my files on my portable hardrives just in case.

@HarringtonStark, "....busy making duplicate copy of my files.." what files are refering to?

Please, note that a virus is a program created to infect [damage,steal...] sensitive information(s) and the fact that you are using linux does not make it harmless although the level of such infection might be less effective base on different operating system i.e   Mac OS X,linux, windows (7,8.1...) when updated can provide more protection against attack [intrusion,penetation ...ecc]

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:34:01 AM

Very powerful not yet finished with the first case now present a new version.

FYI: WannaCry version 2.0 can take over Hundreds of Thousands of unused computers without interruption.

For those who do not know yet or not aware, Ransomware WannaCry is very fast spread and exploit Windows SMB exploits to target computers that run unpatched Windows OS or is no longer supported by Microsoft and spread itself like a worm to infect other vulnerable systems within the internal network.
Save your PC .. Cry

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:59:19 AM

This is probably not correct. If I honestly bought XP, why Microsoft ceased unilaterally to support it? Why a new OS doesn't support old hardware? It is clear that I will find a way out of the situation, but why Microsoft considers himself the right to force me to buy example new printer or scanner? My PC is good, but the old sound card Creative. Starting with WINDOWS 8 it has no drivers. Why?

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:39:56 AM

Very powerful not yet finished with the first case now present a new version.

FYI: WannaCry version 2.0 can take over Hundreds of Thousands of unused computers without interruption.

For those who do not know yet or not aware, Ransomware WannaCry is very fast spread and exploit Windows SMB exploits to target computers that run unpatched Windows OS or is no longer supported by Microsoft and spread itself like a worm to infect other vulnerable systems within the internal network.
Save your PC .. Cry

yes, the worm are spread quickly and has the ability to take control of a victim computer but, the good news is just a small command by opening cmd/ will interupt the flow,kill & close currently runing worm (with the use of third-party software) which probably may be preventing victim's from accessing  his/her computer as a result of blockage by this same worm.

The problem here is most security & tech agency are not familiar with these functionalities within the cmd. Seriously, this command are reserved for advanced computer user's  otherwise, you may end up doing more harm than good by deleting useful files in attempt to offer support.

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:42:37 PM

This is probably not correct. If I honestly bought XP, why Microsoft ceased unilaterally to support it? Why a new OS doesn't support old hardware? It is clear that I will find a way out of the situation, but why Microsoft considers himself the right to force me to buy example new printer or scanner? My PC is good, but the old sound card Creative. Starting with WINDOWS 8 it has no drivers. Why?

@Palmerson, i'm sorry about this because i know there are lot of people in same boat (who would not like to upgrade instead they prefer sticking to the old OS in order to avoid the learning curve)

Well, let me explain this to you, In computer world where the producer's produce latest version as substitute to the old version so, as to improve security by introduction of more features.

In the case of win XP, it was stated clearly on MS official website that customer's who intend to continue with the use of the  old version (win xp) will no longer received support or update BUT, they should responsible for own risk.

The reason behind this is very simple, the cost of patching & mainteining an old version could end up costing the company than introducing a more secure OS. Just like the cost of mainteining an old car could sometime's be more expensive and pose risk to the owner than buying a new one.

Windows 7 has direct functionalities with win xp but, most people choose to go through the shorter cut & not the most secured cut.

What we are hear & read on the web today would have been the damages that win XP would have created to microsoft if, they had failed to give R.I.P certificate to win xp. However, microsoft was smarter than these attacker's who are now throwing their bullet today in the opposite direction!

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:00:39 AM

RANSOMFREEProtecting Yourself against RANSOMWARE (WANNACRY) & all kind of WORM's.

About Ransonfree - it was Founded by elite cybersecurity Unit 8200  members of the Israeli intelligence agency's the Cybereason platform mirrors the founders' expertise in managing some of world's most complex hacking operations.

The Cybereason Detection and Response Platform leverages big data, behavioral analytics and machine learning to uncover, in real-time, complex cyberattacks designed to evade traditional defenses. It automates the investigation process, connects isolated malicious events and visually presents a full malicious operation.

The platform is available as an on-premise solution or a cloud-based service. Cybereason is privately held and headquartered in Boston with offices in Tel Aviv and Tokyo.

NOTE : Prevention Is Better Than RANSOM (CURE) Please,protect to prevent yourself against these worm(s) .

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Agrello

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 04:19:32 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 08:30:26 PM by Agrello

it is a lot safer to just swap to Linux unless you have a specific reason for needing Windows. The issue is that people left their backdoor open and someone came in, despite the warning that was given. I think this starts to really show the difference between Linux and Windows. You just dont have such issues with Linux, iOS.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:56:54 PM

can wannacry hit my phone? XD

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:17:29 AM

it is a lot safer to just swap to Linux unless you have a specific reason for needing Windows. The issue is that people left their backdoor open and someone came in, despite the warning that was given. I think this starts to really show the difference between Linux and Windows. You just dont have such issues with Linux, iOS.

@Agrello,

"....just swap to Linux...." i know is a lot easier to swap to linux but, do you think somebody who prefer not to upgrade to win 7 or 8.1 either because they are more familiar with xp can swap to linux?

well, that will be a lot easier for someone who is already familiar with linux.

Regard's

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:39:42 AM

@Agrello,

I think that is a useful article posted on cryptoinsider.com about encrypting files.

I don't if, anyone has tried to encrypt is hardisk ,C: drive or encrypt a specific folder using pgp key. I taught of this possibility when learning how to encrypt PM on bitcoin forum.

Yes, i think we (IT's,researcher...) should work toward's this. Encrypting sentive files by using same method used on deep/dark web.

I donot know the possibility or how to go about this for now, but, i will make more research and possible share the result of my research with other member's. Encrypting data's will help prevent unauthorize person from accessing file if, they gain access to our computer's

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Agrello

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 11:48:33 AM

@Agrello,

"....just swap to Linux...." i know is a lot easier to swap to linux but, do you think somebody who prefer not to upgrade to win 7 or 8.1 either because they are more familiar with xp can swap to linux?

well, that will be a lot easier for someone who is already familiar with linux.

Regard's

If you look at linux distributions such as https://elementary.io/ -- you will see that it has become increasingly easier and more visually appealing to use linux. I believe anyone on any operating system can switch to linux. It just takes a little bit of time to get use to it.

Regardless i do understand that many people do not want to make the switch, which is also fair enough, in such a case then it is up to you to keep your system safe. I too used Windows for the most part of my life, but since switching to Xubunty - a linux dist - i see Windows as a joke in comparison. I get updates on a daily basis which compared to Windows XP - hasnt received an update for many years - which i really appreciate.

I then run Windows - for apps like Adobe creative suite - from a USB stick.

Agrello

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 11:57:02 AM

@Agrello,

I think that is a useful article posted on cryptoinsider.com about encrypting files.

I don't if, anyone has tried to encrypt is hardisk ,C: drive or encrypt a specific folder using pgp key. I taught of this possibility when learning how to encrypt PM on bitcoin forum.

Yes, i think we (IT's,researcher...) should work toward's this. Encrypting sentive files by using same method used on deep/dark web.

I donot know the possibility or how to go about this for now, but, i will make more research and possible share the result of my research with other member's. Encrypting data's will help prevent unauthorize person from accessing file if, they gain access to our computer's

Thanks

@Agrello,

Thanks

Your method sounds really good. Would be nice if Windows gave users the option of creating an encrypted folder to put important files into and educated them on the process.

saavmare

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:06:23 PM

hello guys,
In India there is  threat about the RansomWare.There are rumors that bank accounts are being hacked by this virus,I request all my Indian friends to safe guard their bitcoin account as it vulnarable to such threats.
sva_h4cky0

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

onore dikeido

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 01:24:29 PM

hello guys,
In India there is  threat about the RansomWare.There are rumors that bank accounts are being hacked by this virus,I request all my Indian friends to safe guard their bitcoin account as it vulnarable to such threats.

at least two hospitals in my country get hit by wannacry

btw, it's not over yet http://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/wannacry-uiwix-ransomware-monero-mining-malware-follow-suit
Agrello

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 07:29:24 PM

hello guys,

at least two hospitals in my country get hit by wannacry

btw, it's not over yet http://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/wannacry-uiwix-ransomware-monero-mining-malware-follow-suit

Do you have any idea which hospitals? or an article on the topic. Cheers.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:00:01 PM

i haven't heard anything about banks having problems. they're gonna spend more on security than hospitals as that's their business. and even though alot of atms still run on xp, it's not the usual version.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:47:37 PM

Why does Microsoft thinks that you can take to stop supporting the operating system. Let him return the money then the people who bought it. They bought was not informed in what year will end the support. And what about those who have old hardware and no money to buy a new PC.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:58:21 PM

Why does Microsoft thinks that you can take to stop supporting the operating system. Let him return the money then the people who bought it. They bought was not informed in what year will end the support. And what about those who have old hardware and no money to buy a new PC.

that stuff is signalled years ahead of time. it costs them money to maintain support and why should they bother for a years old OS? if you have old hardware then switch to linux or buy a cheap key.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: