Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoins are showing exceptional potential for growth. Debitcoin is.  (Read 1584 times)
TheToadStoole (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:37:09 AM

I've been analysing the alt coin market now for 6 years and I firmly believe in all that time only a handful of coins from the 100's have stood out. But I'm always looking for something new and something fresh to invest in. The last 2 years have bee really dull for the altcoin market until recently.

I have spent 100's of man hours pouring over documentation, statistics and analysis and at last through my and my teams hard work we believe we've finally found the next big thing.

Debitcoin (DBTC). This coin has the perfect 26million supply only 17 million of which is available so far. The price at the moment is so low. We are talking $0.001 low here. An investment now would only need the coin to reach a 1 cent value for people to make a lot of money! But 1 cent isn't where this coin is going. 30 40 50 cents are coming fast.

BTC: 161Zvrpcbk5WuFeMTZGMDPw9gArTg2xn65
mamaya

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:39:49 AM

This is a typical hype/pump thread, if you really want people to take attention to your coin instead of trying to tell everyone they will be rich why not discuss the pros and cons of it.
w0mp

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:52:47 AM

Thank you for giving us this awesome trading tip out of the goodness of your heart.  This is why I love crypto!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:37:53 PM

I have spent 100's of man hours pouring over documentation, statistics and analysis and at last through my and my teams hard work we believe we've finally found the next big thing.

100s of man hours (wasn't it man power) down the drain.
lets take a couple of seconds and analyze this coin.
it has been around for a year or so.
it is not even listed on any major exchanges. it is listed on yobit (already a bad sign) and 2 others which have 0 volume (literary).
the daily trade volume is less than 100 bucks on average and that is coming from Yobit, which means it is zero in reality and they report it as much higher volume.
it was recently pumped by yobit pump bot from 100 satoshi to 650 satoshi: another bad sign.
it has a big premine!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:28:43 PM

Thats a really great information but really not good attraction will that coins many people dont even trust in debitcoins we can see that it coins really low for now we cant just say that it will pump really fast in this year. Anyway just invest in many coins as you can i find that a good way to hold in a long term.
wendy5

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:27:55 AM

This is a typical hype/pump thread, if you really want people to take attention to your coin instead of trying to tell everyone they will be rich why not discuss the pros and cons of it.
I have never heard of this coin. I need more information.
overboost

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:04:37 PM

it is not even listed on any major exchanges. it is listed on yobit (already a bad sign) and 2 others which have 0 volume (literary).
Red-Apple, why is it a bad sign being listed on yobit?
Is the exchange the issue?
Thanks.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:57:56 PM

I've been analysing the alt coin market now for 6 years and I firmly believe in all that time only a handful of coins from the 100's have stood out. But I'm always looking for something new and something fresh to invest in. The last 2 years have bee really dull for the altcoin market until recently.

Debitcoin (DBTC). This coin has the perfect 26million supply only 17 million of which is available so far. The price at the moment is so low. We are talking $0.001 low here. An investment now would only need the coin to reach a 1 cent value for people to make a lot of money! But 1 cent isn't where this coin is going. 30 40 50 cents are coming fast.

i hope you will found a better coin,,
Just suggestion for you, make more researsh again this coin
thank you

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bigzilla

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:21:09 PM

Red-Apple, why is it a bad sign being listed on yobit?
Is the exchange the issue?
Thanks.

Yes, the exchange is rubbish.
canvan

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:24:17 PM

This coin is worthless I hope no one falls for this obvious hype thread.
TheToadStoole (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:32:22 PM

This coin is worthless I hope no one falls for this obvious hype thread.

It has already increase 5x times in value!! Shocked

overboost

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:15:04 AM

Yes, the exchange is rubbish.
Ok, thanks.
I ony use Polo.
TheToadStoole (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:31:00 PM

Grin

With total market cap on the up! DBTC is gaining ground fast!  Shocked

baam25

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:48:57 PM

Grin

With total market cap on the up! DBTC is gaining ground fast!  Shocked

stop shilling so hard, it makes you look bad
TheToadStoole (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:29:05 PM

Hey man! Im not shilling jeez :/ i just love and I mean love alt coin! I love analyzing the market and i get really excited when i see huge potential in a coin!!

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:38:59 PM

Hey man! Im not shilling jeez :/ i just love and I mean love alt coin! I love analyzing the market and i get really excited when i see huge potential in a coin!!
Yeaaaaaaaah.... definitely not suspicious.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 07:59:09 PM

dead coin, site looks from 1995

and ... i always love to see activity in github

shill ur stuff somewhere else newb
TheToadStoole (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:19:25 PM

Anything but newb  Wink first bouth Btc when it hit 1 dollar in 2011, jealous?  Roll Eyes

sKroXx

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:54:40 PM

Anything but newb  Wink first bouth Btc when it hit 1 dollar in 2011, jealous?  Roll Eyes

Then why are you trying to shill your shitcoin? Don't you have enough BTC bought at 1 dollar  Grin
TheToadStoole (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:01:53 PM

Mate, millionaires never have enough money  Wink its the thrill of making money that gets me off  Grin Grin

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: