Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:34:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TheFreeMarket - Launch (est) 21st June 2013 [BTC/LTC/PPC]  (Read 2220 times)
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 05:52:33 AM

I have proven that it is insecure what do you want me to do break into their servers? That is illegal and I am not doing that, so it isn't false claims it is just that you don't believe the facts I shown, that is ok.

All you've done is show how they're testing their escrow service and until it's been released users will have to depend on peer trust.
You haven't actually shown how the site is insecure.
And no, I'm not asking you to break the law, what I am asking you to do is either come up with evidence or retract your false statements.
By the way, this discussion isn't doing the best for your street cred Wink

So basically I can't make you believe it, then that is all I need to know. I am sticking with that it is insecure, who even cares the site may not even be up.

What street cred? I don't care what anyone on this forum thinks.
intellivision

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:02:43 AM

So basically I can't make you believe it, then that is all I need to know. I am sticking with that it is insecure, who even cares the site may not even be up.
No, the reason you can't make me believe it is because what you've stated isn't correct. Find me some evidence to back up your claim and I would be willing to side with you.

So you don't care what your largest potential client base has to think about you, your conduct or your programming skills?
That's a great professional attitude to have, should add it to your donation and project webpages
'I don't care what you think'. What a motto.
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:06:54 AM

No, the reason you can't make me believe it is because what you've stated isn't correct. Find me some evidence to back up your claim and I would be willing to side with you.

So you don't care what your largest potential client base has to think about you, your conduct or your programming skills?
That's a great professional attitude to have, should add it to your donation and project webpages
'I don't care what you think'. What a motto.

I showed you evidence you dismissed, I can't help you if your not going to accept my evidence. Aside from hacking that is the best evidence right from the person, who created the site.

Exactly I don't care what anyone has to say.
intellivision

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:13:07 AM

I showed you evidence you dismissed, I can't help you if your not going to accept my evidence. Aside from hacking that is the best evidence right from the person, who created the site.

There was no evidence in that excerpt that you supplied for reasons that I have already stated and you have failed to rebuff.
The fact that you're still citing it as evidence is amusing actually.
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 07:06:55 AM

There was no evidence in that excerpt that you supplied for reasons that I have already stated and you have failed to rebuff.
The fact that you're still citing it as evidence is amusing actually.

You didn't rebuff anything you just said it...

Actually it discusses how there's no Escrow at this point in time and users would have to have mutual trust until  such a service could be implemented, tested then released.
In fact it goes through how testing is the main factor holding the project from launching right now.

Which has nothing to do with the security of the site, but with features. So you are wrong. Good Day sir. And keep on trolling someone else Wink *Can't Troll a Troll*
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: