Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So what's the next Ethereum/Bitcoin, guise?  (Read 2246 times)
ProFalseIdol

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:22:14 AM

You'll have to look for undervalued projects. Have a look at FirstBlood and Iconomi and decide if it's undervalued. Note that crypto is not even mainstream.. Projects that are uniquely useful will be the best bet.
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 09:24:50 AM

I'm looking for 10k+% gains in the next 5 years or less

Any serious nominations?

i'm afraid the 10,000% profit time is over now. and in this market all you can find now is smaller rises in the coins that are in a bubble and bigger rise in those that aren't yet pumped which aren't that many. and finally a lot of dumps and you will probably end up -99% profit in a less than 6 months.

and it is best to look for that profit in short term not in long (5 years) term. unless it is with bitcoin.

and as you can see the suggestions so far are pretty bad or already in a bubble.

That is rediculous. 10000% profit is still very doable if you invest early on something great. It is still absolutely no certainty that Ethereum and Bitcoin will be market leaders in 5 years and there are many niches in crypto which are still very much unexplored markets. If you think has extreme potential now and just hold, it can easily go up that much.

I am holding Lykke for this exact reason.

I am getting as much lykke as i can, this is a millionair maker! $40-$100 in a couple years is a real possibility
Looking at the team and real world usage of blockchain.
Also the exchange app is really good and 0% fees!

coinsmanager

Activity: 67
Merit: 12

Byteball: highly scalable cryptocurrency platform

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:23:12 PM

Look at byteball.
It has innovation, and is currently issuing a 20% dividend

If it is a PoS coin, then it will not rise too much.
It's not PoS. It uses some kind of DAG, just like Iota.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:45:04 PM

GameCredits is your best bet. If goals are met and realities achieved, it's going to revolutionize the world video game economy through the incorporation of cryptocurrency. If that is achieved, everyone holding GAME right now is going to make it big.
Its gone up too much in the last few weeks for any new investor to make some serious profit, don't you think?

Price has more than doubled since I made my comment, so I don't think it's already a bubble waiting to burst. Beyond that, the foundational products of GAME that seek to revolutionize the gaming industry have not been released to public yet, but that's coming up very soon.
moki2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:46:25 AM

GameCredits is your best bet. If goals are met and realities achieved, it's going to revolutionize the world video game economy through the incorporation of cryptocurrency. If that is achieved, everyone holding GAME right now is going to make it big.
Its gone up too much in the last few weeks for any new investor to make some serious profit, don't you think?

Price has more than doubled since I made my comment, so I don't think it's already a bubble waiting to burst. Beyond that, the foundational products of GAME that seek to revolutionize the gaming industry have not been released to public yet, but that's coming up very soon.
The price of GameCredits has really gone up a lot recently. What's the reason?
christie

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:35:35 PM

I believe Ardor has the potential. It's a better version of NXT, looks very promising.

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:37:42 PM

I'm looking for 10k+% gains in the next 5 years or less

Any serious nominations?
To be honest I kinda doubt that ethereum will start climbing up again as powerful as it did from 50 dollars to 100. It is already too big on it's market cap and even if it will grow it is gonna be just small bounces up and down at maybe +50% max in total. Bitcoin however is gonna become even more huge than it is right now because of the halving on 2020, the price will at least double as it happened before the last halving, however for a shorter time pick I would go with ripple right now, it had huge news that it is going to lock up part of it's coins and that it will become even more decentralized than bitcoin is, what might mean a huge bump in price in the upcoming month, wouldn't be surprised if it skyrockets to a dollar each.
I also believe ripple can be the next great thing, I don’t think it is going to become as big as bitcoin, but it has the potential to be the number two coin.
Mac0ni

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:19:29 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 06:24:38 AM by Mac0ni

I'm liking Bancor. A big barrier in crypto right now is the whole purchasing and exchanging process. While you still have to use Coinbase (for now) to turn your fiat into coins, you can do everything else through Bancor (especially if their partnership with Tokencard goes well). If people really dive in and start using Bancor for other coins I expect the price to skyrocket.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: