Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:24:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Double spend at blockchain wallet  (Read 453 times)
Shendelzare_Silkwood- (OP)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:53:47 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/1LtwxuAFdpia5ZnYfJ5ZwZ9SGoSkRPifQZ

my wallet keep refreshing balance , and when i see my address its negative balance.  they looping / rebroadcast my past rejected transaction.

https://blockchain.info/tx/bbdbbc6fe8150e06c05094d359273e8b65794ad40f54e5114611acd87207f82c

is there any chance memopool reject my 'looped' transaction ?

do you know the exact balance of my address right now ? . or staying at negative balance forever

Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:29:33 PM

If one transaction involved on a double spent confirms the other one becomes invalid . Probably that's what happens . I checked your address on blocktrail here:
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1LtwxuAFdpia5ZnYfJ5ZwZ9SGoSkRPifQZ and blockexplorer here: https://blockexplorer.com/address/1LtwxuAFdpia5ZnYfJ5ZwZ9SGoSkRPifQZ .

Your final balance is 0.00010564 BTC, No negative balance anymore . Blockchain.info has a buggy block explorer and wallet that's why your balance there is still negative and of course the double spent transaction is still there . Everything is fine really .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:36:22 PM

meanwhile on blockchain https://blockchain.info/address/1LtwxuAFdpia5ZnYfJ5ZwZ9SGoSkRPifQZ

-26$  from about -$50. the confirmed balance will make + into balance

and i think blocktrail and the others dont count the doublespend transaction. so on their site will always have (+) balance. and also when the blockchain still count my final balance negative so thats mean i still cant use my wallet from blockchain wallet . anyways do you know the easiest web wallet to import/export priv key without sweeping?

Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:55:16 PM

meanwhile on blockchain https://blockchain.info/address/1LtwxuAFdpia5ZnYfJ5ZwZ9SGoSkRPifQZ

-26$  from about -$50. the confirmed balance will make + into balance

and i think blocktrail and the others dont count the doublespend transaction. so on their site will always have (+) balance. and also when the blockchain still count my final balance negative so thats mean i still cant use my wallet from blockchain wallet . anyways do you know the easiest web wallet to import/export priv key without sweeping?
What's certain is you don't have any double spend in your address because Transaction 1
and Transaction 2 confirms therefore this becomes invalid . You can search it on other block explorers . It will not be found since the network already forgot it .

Bitcoin's blockchain (the public ledger) is only one so the block explorers should have the same data but since blockchain.info is so buggy as usual, Some datas are off so its delayed . It should be synced on a couple of days .

If you're looking for a web wallet count me out, Haven't seen a decent web wallet so far but if you want, you can use electrum instead (desktop) .
You can use this: http://themerkle.com/how-to-recover-your-bitcoins-from-blockchain-info-using-electrum/
Without sweeping? Isn't sweeping a good option for you right now?

From the link above:
If you are having issues spending bitcoins from your blockchain wallet, the balance on your wallet page keeps acting up or showing negative, or you can’t spend bitcoins from a certain address sweeping the private keys to a fresh wallet is a sure way to fix any database related issues that blockchain.info may be experiencing.

We have not confirmed what the exact cause of the recent maintenance was, but we reached out to blockchain.info for a response. We hope this article helped you if you were having issues with your wallet.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:00:05 PM

What's certain is you don't have any double spend in your address because Transaction 1
and Transaction 2 confirms therefore this becomes invalid . You can search it on other block explorers . It will not be found since the network already forgot it .

Bitcoin's blockchain (the public ledger) is only one so the block explorers should have the same data but since blockchain.info is so buggy as usual, Some datas are off so its delayed . It should be synced on a couple of days .

If you're looking for a web wallet count me out, Haven't seen a decent web wallet so far but if you want, you can use electrum instead (desktop) .
You can use this: http://themerkle.com/how-to-recover-your-bitcoins-from-blockchain-info-using-electrum/
Without sweeping? Isn't sweeping a good option for you right now?

From the link above:
If you are having issues spending bitcoins from your blockchain wallet, the balance on your wallet page keeps acting up or showing negative, or you can’t spend bitcoins from a certain address sweeping the private keys to a fresh wallet is a sure way to fix any database related issues that blockchain.info may be experiencing.

We have not confirmed what the exact cause of the recent maintenance was, but we reached out to blockchain.info for a response. We hope this article helped you if you were having issues with your wallet.

well thank you about the information about my doublespend tx. 

is there any option to just import my address into electrum . because i dont want to sweep all my btc

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: