Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't login to YoBit.net no eMail ever sent  (Read 285 times)
SatHunter (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:58:41 PM

When I try to login to YoBit, I get an eMail saying they are sending me a code to my eMail. But no eMail ever arrives, and I can never login and get my btc out. Anyone else having a problem?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naokia980

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 11:52:08 AM

When I try to login to YoBit, I get an eMail saying they are sending me a code to my eMail. But no eMail ever arrives, and I can never login and get my btc out. Anyone else having a problem?

I also had same problem yesterday.Also checked spam folder in mail. IMO problem isnt related to my  mail address.So many users have same problem like us. Sometimes cant login, withdraw button disappear etc.. Just be careful with them,that's what i read on other bitcoin  forum. Did you try to contact with mail? Wish you best luck on this matter..

SatHunter (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:48:24 AM

Yeah, I sent then an eMail, but haven't heard from them. From past experience, they are as slow as molasses in the winter at answering. Hope I haven't lost my btc, even though it wasn't too much.
rohqit

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:15:46 AM

seems this is an issue. Just tried to register and never received confirmation email to activate account
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

seems this is an issue. Just tried to register and never received confirmation email to activate account
That needn't be the same issue as OP's logging in problem. Many exchangers closed for new participants.
But never sent confirmation links for login in combination to changed withdraw fees and slow/no support aren't a good sign for a service like yobit and their customers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: