Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: **Trusted Bitcoin Seller**[Accepting Paypal,PM,NT,WMZ and Skrill]*[Lowest Rates]  (Read 6623 times)
vbitexchange (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 10:07:04 AM

I have made 490$ BTC Deal, Waiting for the order. He gave me some tips to Mining , which Indeed made me some quick profits(nothing comes free)

Hi bro,

Please process 1000$ BTC deal, Still waiting for the order
you got my msg on skype already brother

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pop313

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:08:34 AM

The issue has been resolved I apologize
Sorry

vbitexchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 10:12:45 AM

The issue has been resolved I apologize
Sorry

Please tell all that its nothing related to my services here, We never made any exchange Smiley

edmelg

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:29:13 AM

i vouch vbitexchange is a trusted exchanger.
TheGrimReaper

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:42:45 PM

Hey bro, Please process my 50$ deal, been 1 week now eagerly waiting Sad

vbitexchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 01:37:34 AM

Doing exchanges again, grab the lowest rates now

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:20:27 AM

Hi,

What is your rate for Skrill to BTC ?

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
expandingwave

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:05:22 PM

dude is a scammer. he took 550 from me and then told me he sold off al his coins, made me wait a week. and nothing.

SCAM.
vbitexchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 11:29:03 PM

dude is a scammer. he took 550 from me and then told me he sold off al his coins, made me wait a week. and nothing.

SCAM.
First its not new that you waited for 1 week cuz you paid me via paypal and paypal holds those funds and the second thing it was happened due to the crisis of btc fall. And another thing you opened a dispute without even letting me know to me. I still offered you compensation for this delay by making my own loss but you still not replied me .
You gave a good lesson to me again for not accepting paypal anymore from anonymous peoples like you . It was my mistake that i never asked you for an ID or any documentation.
But no worry you will get your refund and never tries to scam any other seller like you tried with me by making chargeback( BTW i am sure no one is dumb like me who accept Paypal from you  Grin)

talboris2

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:58:05 AM

what the rate of btc:paypal ? 
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:26:43 PM

What is your mode of payment and rate for Indian customers?

Mintyx

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:26:01 PM

Hi how do u exchange Neteller to bitcoin? I have $110 Neteller
LNeves

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:57:27 PM

Following my previous post on this topic, it's been more than 2 weeks without my BTC. I traded 200$ worth of btc and he did not transfer the btcs. I Tried to contact him, but he does not answer anymore. He makes small trades so you look at the post with several newbies vouching for him, but as soon as you try to make a bigger trade he will never give your money back. DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY. Unless it is a small amount you will never see your money again.
LNeves

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:38:45 PM

I've sent 200$+his fee through NETELLER and no btcs were transfered. Print:
http://imgur.com/a/1k9e3
expandingwave

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:58:13 PM

SCAM.
First its not new that you waited for 1 week cuz you paid me via paypal and paypal holds those funds and the second thing it was happened due to the crisis of btc fall. And another thing you opened a dispute without even letting me know to me. I still offered you compensation for this delay by making my own loss but you still not replied me .
You gave a good lesson to me again for not accepting paypal anymore from anonymous peoples like you . It was my mistake that i never asked you for an ID or any documentation.
But no worry you will get your refund and never tries to scam any other seller like you tried with me by making chargeback( BTW i am sure no one is dumb like me who accept Paypal from you  Grin)

There were not clear enough terms for the deal, that itself I can take responsibility for. However, when you tell some one, you will hold for 36 hours, and then send coins -- and then you dont send them and you tell me that "I just sold all 2 of my coins". That is a pretty big red flag something is wrong. You have to be responsible. You take someones money, you cant fiddle around with it. You make a deal and then follow through. And because we didnt have clear enough terms, well you can some how in your mind get away with this lack of responsibility. It is well and nice you are trying to resolve this, (and I dont know why you posted here that I didnt respond to you, I could paste the entire skype conversation here)... however, there is a major lack of responsibility towards others here.

Yes, I opened a PayPal dispute after the 3rd time you telling me when these funds would be deposited and they were not. These are pretty large red flags... If you had told me the truth, maybe it would have been differently. All you had to say was I am waiting and I dont know when I will get the coins... AND if you would have originally told me that you wernt going to sell me coins you already were holding and that you were going to make a deal to your supplier with my funds, I WOULD NOT have done a deal. I would have looked for someone else that was holding and was selling from there wallet directly.

Still, I am a good hearted man... and I am even willing to close my PP dispute... BUT you dont have any funds to refund me right now, as you said. And you still have not CLEARLY told me when you will even get coins... and yes Im sure we all understand that the prince of BTC drops and thats a big deal for exchangers. You never even appologized to me for the lack of clear communication on the deal. We actually had a really good chat about mining and you showed me some cool tricks. I am actually grateful for that. I think deep down that you have some decent intent here.... unless all these others commenting are waiting on coins too... and from what it looks like to me, you have had coins but not delivered them to others waiting either.

So, what does this look like to everyone ? It looks like you are pulling some $#@! here and are not true.

vbitexchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 01:32:10 AM

SCAM.

There were not clear enough terms for the deal, that itself I can take responsibility for. However, when you tell some one, you will hold for 36 hours, and then send coins -- and then you dont send them and you tell me that "I just sold all 2 of my coins". That is a pretty big red flag something is wrong. You have to be responsible. You take someones money, you cant fiddle around with it. You make a deal and then follow through. And because we didnt have clear enough terms, well you can some how in your mind get away with this lack of responsibility. It is well and nice you are trying to resolve this, (and I dont know why you posted here that I didnt respond to you, I could paste the entire skype conversation here)... however, there is a major lack of responsibility towards others here.

Yes, I opened a PayPal dispute after the 3rd time you telling me when these funds would be deposited and they were not. These are pretty large red flags... If you had told me the truth, maybe it would have been differently. All you had to say was I am waiting and I dont know when I will get the coins... AND if you would have originally told me that you wernt going to sell me coins you already were holding and that you were going to make a deal to your supplier with my funds, I WOULD NOT have done a deal. I would have looked for someone else that was holding and was selling from there wallet directly.

Still, I am a good hearted man... and I am even willing to close my PP dispute... BUT you dont have any funds to refund me right now, as you said. And you still have not CLEARLY told me when you will even get coins... and yes Im sure we all understand that the prince of BTC drops and thats a big deal for exchangers. You never even appologized to me for the lack of clear communication on the deal. We actually had a really good chat about mining and you showed me some cool tricks. I am actually grateful for that. I think deep down that you have some decent intent here.... unless all these others commenting are waiting on coins too... and from what it looks like to me, you have had coins but not delivered them to others waiting either.

So, what does this look like to everyone ? It looks like you are pulling some $#@! here and are not true.

you have my msg on skype  for this resolution , please check

TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:48:05 AM

Hi, I want to exchange Neteller USD for bitcoin? What is the rate?

Thank you.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
edmelg

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:36:55 AM

Hi, I want to exchange Neteller USD for bitcoin? What is the rate?

Thank you.

you can pm him on skype he is always available
silverkamote

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:03:04 AM

hoping to buy bitcoins in here. how much is the rate for your bitcoins?   im planning to buy next month i feel safe here than anyone out there in some websites cause im afraid to scam my hard earned cash.
LNeves

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:04:50 AM

! Waning! Do Not buy from this Guy he is a thief!!!

He'll trade small amounts, and when you try to trade a larger amount he is not going to pay you. I lost 200$ for him!!! I traded through Neteller more than 2 weeks ago, and now he do not answer me on skype anymore. Lots of people complanning on the post, you got to be suspicious at some point!!! Print of my payment through Neteller: http://imgur.com/a/1k9e3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: