Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Bitcoin and altcoin writers  (Read 284 times)
gloomboomdoom (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 04:15:02 AM

Good day everyone!

Crypto has and is the future, this is just the beginning.

I keep observing this forum since some time now, lots of bright talented minds here.

That made me think why not offer a platform to publish reader articles and to make them available to a wider audience.

If you have some material to publish, please PM and I give you some more information.

I'm not publishing the site's link here, as this is not about link-bait or spam.

I'd be most happy to hear from you. Most people still don't know anything about Bitcoins and cryptos. Time for that to change and provide good, accurate and trustworthy information.

Thank you!
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:58:42 AM

What you offer here is a place in your site/blog to post an article which will be written by someone else, am I correct? If that's right then Can you give details about the site like the current traffic or impressions it is receiving.
If not, what are you offerring? You are buying articles or what?
 I may be interested to get an article that I am currently working at if your platform has a good audience.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:28:08 AM

How much would you pay for an article with 1000 letters? right now some services are paying $15-18 for 1000 characters.

E.G, bitmixer pays 0.0007 for a minimum 75 characters post with current market price if you be fair it's around $18 up to $20 for 1K characters post.
Anything like that you might be paying?

🖤😏
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:33:10 AM

Can you PM your website and the audience stats? If you have just started a site, you cannot expect anyone to contribute for it unless you are paying for the effort. However, if you are a established site, you will get some articles if you allow backlinks.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:36:53 AM

I would like to know on how much will you pay every article that they will write for you, and if there will be escrows for this thing. I will gladly join your writers if there is a good price. Thanks.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:06:35 AM

I would like to know on how much will you pay every article that they will write for you, and if there will be escrows for this thing. I will gladly join your writers if there is a good price. Thanks.

Yes, you are right escrow is a must because OP is newbie no one will trust him and also many writers will help him only if he had an old website. Otherwise, it is very difficult for the new website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: