Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people like Trump?  (Read 10515 times)
kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:11:08 AM

yes. i like trump because he boldly speaks and he do what he say. i think america will be better in his leadership and i really believe that he is better than obama.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

For me, I still see trump as president of USA, but it will be more better in the future,we hope so
aioncoinlove

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

I am not American. Ao I dont like Trump . I see him is good man in business trade. But In a political man, he seem not good.
Karapul769

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

Yes OR No And STATE Why

I do not really like Trump because he is too radical in his domestic and foreign policies in my opinion. I think he will make relations with other countries more acute. Obama showed to this world that it is possible to reach an agreement with USA, but Trump is ruining that.
Zapto25

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

i do not like trump
I am Indonesian, trump really hate Muslims and sanya do not like it.
  Muslims are good
Ridulus

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

Yes OR No And STATE Why

I do not like him because he seems to me very unpredictable. You never know what he will say or do. I think it can be advantage but also a huge disadvantage to politician. 
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

Trump is a CONSTRUCTION WORKER BOSS..
Trump is NOT a POLITICAL ELITE ..

Now lets look at what the POLITICAL elite and how they will rob your monies and the difference in how trump will rob your monies..

The political elite will use your taxes for rockets blow them up your money is gone ..
Now say a rocket company gives the politician backhanders your taxes got BLEW UP..

BUT still they used your taxes and the people got nothing in return and the politicians got backhanders and the weapon makers made monies..

Now with TRUMP he will build roads houses flats hospitals motorways and he will pockets some proceeds
as in backhanders from the construction industry maybe is own companies building them?..

But still so the USA peoples got new roads new motorways new homes and what not BUT with the political elite you got NOTHING Wink..ROCKETS for blowing your money taxes up ..
You seen nothing except an EXPLOSION ..

So have trump and he will build and so what if he even if he steal contracts ?
OR have the political elite and have them steal and build nothing but line their own pockets..

Go and look as the USA built many homes for the USA peoples SINCE BUSHES CLINTON OBAMA?..

No you all still been living in shit..
papaassifuah

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

No.  He talks anyhow. He does not consider the interest of other before embarking on his agendas
Ulyl

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:31:51 PM

Saya tidak suka dengan trump

Kebijakan yg dia ambil saat dia mengemukakan pendapat itu sudah tidak masuk akal, kebijakan yg dia ambil itu hanya memuaskan diri nya sendiri, dan Amerika serikat adalah tujuan yang pas untuk dia menjadi seorang pemimpin no 1, dan banyak norma" yg d langgar pada saat dia memimpin saat ini,
Jikalau

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:54:26 PM

I don't like Trump, no.

The reason is simple, Trump although being a multi billionaire is more than 70 years old and we all know that when we grow that old the brain doesn't function at its best. How can someone at that age be president of the United States. Trust me, you will see USA going down and down by Trump stupidity in a matter of just a few years.
yes i also do not like Trump because he is very old and has no good idea it's been 1 year he lead america but no progress even korean country dare to fight against strong america
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

I don't like Trump, no.

The reason is simple, Trump although being a multi billionaire is more than 70 years old and we all know that when we grow that old the brain doesn't function at its best. How can someone at that age be president of the United States. Trust me, you will see USA going down and down by Trump stupidity in a matter of just a few years.
yes i also do not like Trump because he is very old and has no good idea it's been 1 year he lead america but no progress even korean country dare to fight against strong america
Dare BUT wont Wink WHY because they would kill your asses.. Wink

Look at the UFC man you get KNOCKED OUT so easy Wink Cheesy

UFC 206: Dooho Choi - The Korean Superboy - YouTube
Video for korean ufc fighter▶ 1:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoPozG5BfU8

Dooho Choi wonderboy..BATTERED BY USA

UFC 206: Cub Swanson and Dooho Choi Octagon Interview - YouTube
Video for doo ho choi vs cub swanson youtube▶ 4:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTQVKMwAnk4

Jeremy Stephens vs Dooho Choi | HIGHLIGHT | UFC FIGHT NIGHT ...
Video for doo ho choi vs jeremy stephens▶ 7:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgYDrZGd2zQ
15 Jan 2018 - Uploaded by UFC ON FOX
Jeremy Stephens finishes Dooho Choi with a TKO in the second round..

KNOCKED OUT BY USA.. Cheesy Cheesy..

The hardest men are on the streets Wink not in the ARMY Wink..

Drop guns off and the civilians will do way more damage Wink

CHOKE YOU OUT ..OR KO IN 1 PUNCH Wink..

Now with a gun also many civilians can do damage .. Wink

Night Crawler

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:20:25 PM

lot of people see themselves in him, either the way he talk/act and want to be like him (like in their dream).
greenchy

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:26:59 PM

Because he is another. He is very strong leaver. And his marketers work very good! As for me, I don't like this person

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
pennisond

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:25:48 PM

I love and I do not love. I am very undecided.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

lot of people see themselves in him, either the way he talk/act and want to be like him (like in their dream).
With a face and a body like mine i only want to me me thanks Wink..

Took from the ages of 1 years old doing press ups to 45 years old to get like me Wink Cheesy

And i got nice hair face just not as rich ..would i like to be YES I WOULD..
but still got enough to buy trainers and clothes when ever i so choose Wink..

And go out where ever looking smooth and handsome as fuck Wink

Oh yes i do have a big head like trump but that's it Cheesy
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:47:01 PM

No - the better question is why are they regretting him now? You chose him people. Deal with it.
Why was it obvious for people from other countries that he's a wildcard and not for you, the ones that elected him?
You reap what you sow.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

No - the better question is why are they regretting him now? You chose him people. Deal with it.
Why was it obvious for people from other countries that he's a wildcard and not for you, the ones that elected him?
You reap what you sow.
Actually the many will reap what they sow with AI and ROBOTS ..

The many will be way way poor not just in the USA but all around the world then the production will slow
right down because no one got money and the ones that do have money will be saving it for emergency
cost like food clothes not electric fun goods ..

Cars will be in less demand all sorts of things will slow right down computers the lot ..
You wont feel it yet in a bad way but 5 years from now the many will be so poor it will be sad..
Universal income for everyone or i don't know what will happen but it wont be nice.. Cry

THE PRICE THE MANY WILL PAY   WILL HIT THE FEW..

salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:12:10 PM

You reap what you sow.
Actually the many will reap what they sow with AI and ROBOTS ..

The many will be way way poor not just in the USA but all around the world then the production will slow
right down because no one got money and the ones that do have money will be saving it for emergency
cost like food clothes not electric fun goods ..

Cars will be in less demand all sorts of things will slow right down computers the lot ..
You wont feel it yet in a bad way but 5 years from now the many will be so poor it will be sad..
Universal income for everyone or i don't know what will happen but it wont be nice.. Cry

THE PRICE THE MANY WILL PAY   WILL HIT THE FEW..

I know - he'll have us build a huge wall around the world and we'll all be employed to work at the wall: building, guarding it, cleaning, painting etc.
Just like building the piramids employed all Egypt (well, almost).
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

There are good and bad side beyond the human character.Trump has some bad side which people note it. But,Trump is a successful business man and the president of the great United  states too.Trump is a clear cut speaking person and also he's working hard for the nation and the world peace too.For the many of good activities,people like Trump.
AnotherBTCNoob

Activity: 318
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

Many of his points are what people believe however in this politically correct world that we live in, most are too frightened to speak the truth. Many of his arguments (Twitter) are ridiculous but he is not and never will be a typical politician and this is why many people love him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: