Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:38:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Money in paypal  (Read 594 times)
hex13 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:00:59 PM

Hello Guys ,
Its ahmed from egypt , I have 154 usd in paypal account that i made with us address but i cant use this money cause paypal detected my ip address that im from egypt , all the need that someone from usa to use the account , or send the money on it ..so can anyone take use of this account and deposit the money in my skrill or perfect money account , after taking his fees of course ..
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:21:03 PM

Hello Guys ,
Its ahmed from egypt , I have 154 usd in paypal account that i made with us address but i cant use this money cause paypal detected my ip address that im from egypt , all the need that someone from usa to use the account , or send the money on it ..so can anyone take use of this account and deposit the money in my skrill or perfect money account , after taking his fees of course ..

How'd we know it's really yours and not just hacked? Why would you even have a USA paypal account if you are from Egypt, right? So this situation seems really fishy to me. I would exercise precaution to anyone wanting this deal, if I were you. Also paypal is highly reversible, so I wouldn't trust anyone sending paypal unless you are trusted.
miner40

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:32:26 PM

Send me your whatsapp maybe i can help you
frompz_

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:48:47 PM

i can't understand why you are using usa paypal and you are from egypt ? hacked paypal ?
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:51:53 PM

i can't understand why you are using usa paypal and you are from egypt ? hacked paypal ?
He could be using a vpn from the US, however I don't understand why he would do that. PayPal has an anti hacking detection system, this means if you login to an PayPal account from a different country than the account is registrated in, the account will get temporarily blocked until you have given it permission. So, yes it can be a hacked account.

I suggest to not deal with this user...
hex13 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:31:27 PM

Guys chill out No Hacking and all these stuff !! , I was making this account to send the money to a business person who deal only from persons in USA ! , nothing else ! ..I was new in this process and dont know that this is complicated with paypal , so i will use skrill instead !!
dantanas

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:41:39 PM

Suspicious.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:45:53 PM

Guys chill out No Hacking and all these stuff !! , I was making this account to send the money to a business person who deal only from persons in USA ! , nothing else ! ..I was new in this process and dont know that this is complicated with paypal , so i will use skrill instead !!

Still fishy activity if you ask me. You can always send money to anybody's account anywhere in the world, I don't think it is still a valid reason to do so. If you also had the knowledge to create a USA paypal account, you also would have know that you can't use that in your country without having problems. Btw, skrill is not guaranteed safe, plenty of reports that it can be chargeback too.
hex13 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:48:31 PM

And i fund the account by my perfect money , through exchange service called unichange
And here is a screenshot from the order http://imgur.com/a/vFrtu
hex13 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:54:38 PM

If i send the money through my account in paypal he will see my name and he will know that im from egypt thats the idea
ONCF

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:20:34 PM

If i send the money through my account in paypal he will see my name and he will know that im from egypt thats the idea

PM ed Twice

let me know
hex13 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:54:41 PM

Hey guys !I got stolen , I'm not here to complain at all , dont need any help , or I'm not screaming..I just need you to be aware
A person in the forum called Edu mail Seller , he just message me on skype and said that I sent him message , I thought he is someone who offer the help I didnt take notice
It is a long conversation between me and him in skype , He take from me 300 usd , i really admire what he didi , he stole the money from me like magic , take care guys .. if the moderator of the forum take care of him that he may stole money from people
Here is a screenshot he claim that i sent him message !( The moderator can check my message and be sure that i didnt sent him anything ) , if u see in the mail he sent message to himself calim that i have sent him message http://imgur.com/a/bOiTM
And here is a screen from my account ( and the moderator can chech that ) of all my messages http://imgur.com/a/bOiTM
ciobanuionut1982

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:01:30 PM

fk off bad for you here are soo many scammers
hex13 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:08:52 PM

As I told you I'm not posting this to complain or anything I just make you guys aware of that person and make the moderator him away from the forum , any evidence you need i can show u that .
ciobanuionut1982

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:19:52 PM

As I told you I'm not posting this to complain or anything I just make you guys aware of that person and make the moderator him away from the forum , any evidence you need i can show u that .
yeah man it is true 80% here are scammers
mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:10:04 AM

Hello Ahmad, i can help you to get your money out from your USA based paypal.
I will take 20% of you available funds and send you back in Btc. Bitcoin is the only way i can send you in exchange.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: