Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:01:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: does bitcoin and litecoin have a bilateral relationship?  (Read 454 times)
kpatric364 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:12:11 PM

Ive noticed that as bitcoin goes down , so does litecoin , is it a bilateral relationship or am i reading this wrong ?
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:53:47 PM

Ive noticed that as bitcoin goes down , so does litecoin , is it a bilateral relationship or am i reading this wrong ?

I don't see how. Generally, all altcoins go down as BTC pumps. The other day all alts were on the red except LTC tho.

It's just too hard to guess all the dynamics, but LTC is a good place to run for cover if BTC reaches a dead end were people start dumping coins due transaction backlog.

Litening network is coming so never dump all your LTC.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:07:57 PM

I think no . but the relation with BTC and all altcoins (litecoin being of of those alts) is the same when BTC pump you gonna find a lot of alts on red

due to people selling there alts to buy BTC and when BTC on big down people tend to move there money to other alts until they can buy in again into BTC .

but this is not fixed rule it is just general concept . you can still see a lot of alts going high while BTC going high . and the other way around .

So no there is no bilateral relationship between LTC and BTC . It is just LTC had really good news and was already in big pump while BTC got pumped

just luck.
jioy

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:58:03 PM

I think bitcoin and Ether square are seesaw relations Grin
mana6

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:20:16 AM