Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin is best for tradding???  (Read 8865 times)
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:00:30 PM

If you don't know which alt to trade, then you should stick to top 10 coin on coin marketcap. If not, look at the one which has a lot of trading volume on exchange. If you want bigger profit, you should search some hidden gems in the alt coin section.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:31:23 PM

If you don't know which alt to trade, then you should stick to top 10 coin on coin marketcap. If not, look at the one which has a lot of trading volume on exchange. If you want bigger profit, you should search some hidden gems in the alt coin section.
There are pros and cons in your strategy. I agree if we are looking at daily trading volume, we may easily find out highly established altcoins. But at the same time we may wrongly find some highly manipulated coins like ripple or steller. I am saying these because these are two coins from same company and not based on decentralization concept but being traded similar to all other crypto currencies.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:19:10 PM

This is good tip because I was going to do some search for alt coins now just going to check some good and well established coins because currently few are pumping which can give big shock which is not good enough I have some good profit from XRP but now leaving this as its going very quickly which is not good for the time
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:22:43 PM

there are so many coin available currently but only some of them will provide you the profit if you able to predict the price and i suggest you go to an exchange and see which coins have potential to growth but research also necessary because in cryptocurrency volatile always be the main problem

We can't easily predict what coin that has a potential to pump and have profited by just looking at the graph in an exchange site because the history of the transaction there has no pattern or no relation that can help us to predict the best coin. Choosing the coin with tons of funds gathered during the crowdsale is one of the nice way of choosing potential coin so that the devs has a lot of backup funds that can cover once hard dump occur.
It really depends on the demand of that coin, but if I were you I'll keep looking at market in different exchanges to keep you updated so you would know where and which coin you would take risk for your investments. It is hard to predict so always read news, there are really ways if we really wanted to invest and earn.
i agree with you its depend on demand when which coin demand is high then you will buy bitcoin for trading  because bitcoin is secure and trusted currency for trading and bitcoin trading risk is very much lower.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 10:51:01 PM

there are so many coin available currently but only some of them will provide you the profit if you able to predict the price and i suggest you go to an exchange and see which coins have potential to growth but research also necessary because in cryptocurrency volatile always be the main problem

We can't easily predict what coin that has a potential to pump and have profited by just looking at the graph in an exchange site because the history of the transaction there has no pattern or no relation that can help us to predict the best coin. Choosing the coin with tons of funds gathered during the crowdsale is one of the nice way of choosing potential coin so that the devs has a lot of backup funds that can cover once hard dump occur.
It really depends on the demand of that coin, but if I were you I'll keep looking at market in different exchanges to keep you updated so you would know where and which coin you would take risk for your investments. It is hard to predict so always read news, there are really ways if we really wanted to invest and earn.
i agree with you its depend on demand when which coin demand is high then you will buy bitcoin for trading  because bitcoin is secure and trusted currency for trading and bitcoin trading risk is very much lower.
If you are following the demand and you are late for buying and the price was already high you will lose your bitcoin soon.. so i think the best we can do before coin will be in demand buy your first coin so that you can gain a good profit not following other people if the price is really high because its in demand.. coinmarketcap.com is one of the place where we can analyze and check the movement of the price and who are the top rankings..
Those in the top rankings like litecoin and ethereum is the best choices right now.. also i think dash coin and monero are still good to hold for long term..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:32:22 AM

If you are following the demand and you are late for buying and the price was already high you will lose your bitcoin soon.. so i think the best we can do before coin will be in demand buy your first coin so that you can gain a good profit not following other people if the price is really high because its in demand.. coinmarketcap.com is one of the place where we can analyze and check the movement of the price and who are the top rankings..
Those in the top rankings like litecoin and ethereum is the best choices right now.. also i think dash coin and monero are still good to hold for long term..
Coinmarketcap is one of the helpful sites for those investors or traders who are planning to buy some coin and i think most of the best coin to trade are in the top 10 only and the rest is a risky coin. I always use coinmarketcap to check the progress of the price movement and also to get some analysis because coinmarketcap is a very easy but helpful site.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:05:11 PM

This is good tip because I was going to do some search for alt coins now just going to check some good and well established coins because currently few are pumping which can give big shock which is not good enough I have some good profit from XRP but now leaving this as its going very quickly which is not good for the time
Yes check which is top 10 and which got more volume in exchange you can buy that coin. Now lots of coins have arrived in the market, and some altcoins are growing too fast. Just 1 or 2 days you will get up to 50 - 60% profit. If you buy that coins and hold for some weeks, you will get almost double profit.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:16:09 PM

I think we should not focus only on one coin or few coins in the market. Rather there should be versatile trading when it comes to coins. This is because there nature to rise quickly and sadly to dump with a blink of an eye. So in any way it is not that easy to sustain or rely on only one or few coins. Studying the coin is very first chapter in my case. I would atlas track the progress for 3-5 days and will also check its past trends and how it did in the market. Depending upon this analysis I would list some top most coins atlas 20-25 of them. After this with top most profitable I will start investing and looking for there trends in the market simultaneously. With even 2-3% of profit per coin I will sell out them to grab that profit. This way I can make huge money when you consider of 25 coins together. It is not necessary that all of them will profit me but I will surely grab the profit and loss from other coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hridoyb (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 05:35:27 PM

Theoretically the best coin to trade is high volume, high number of trades and high volatility. IMO i look at these factors but i also choose a coin that i like/believe in. As i am not a great trader sometimes i end up with a so called bag of coins. If it is a coin i believe i just relaxe and wait for the price to come back instead of panic selling it.

Which coins do you believe in?
Currently for me holding Bitcoin is best for trading as its going high day by day can give some good profit but still if some one want to do trading in alt coins then can give try to these coins also ETH, XRP and LTC because currently on good note and giving some good profit but do this all with carefully as much you can afford to lost good luck
miss this chance... I have 0. 055 btc... Bt I am sell this... Its bad luck for me.. If I hold this btc.. I am earn double... Now I M understand this..

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:09:58 AM

The altcoins that it worth to be trade of is Litecoin, Dogecoin, Etherium, and so on. You could check also the other Altcoins on an exchanger site, and you could see the list of altcoins there and also their price history. In that way you could decide what Altcoin you are going to buy to be use in Trading.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 08:05:27 AM

hey.. i am new here...now i am start a tradding bt i dont know which coin best for tradding...anyone can suggest me...
Actually,  all of altcoins that has a huge volume but shitcoins are better for trading since all of them have many investors, their market won't volatile easily and their market can dunp and pump thus no one can tell which is better and which is worse.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:09:44 AM

If you have high investment like 1 0 btc then it's better if you trade those with a well established coin like xmr , etc , eth , ltc , doge etc. If you have a small amount of bitcoin then trading with these won't give you much prodit so instead you can trade with useless coin but remember too many risk is involved.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:05:27 AM

If you have high investment like 1 0 btc then it's better if you trade those with a well established coin like xmr , etc , eth , ltc , doge etc. If you have a small amount of bitcoin then trading with these won't give you much prodit so instead you can trade with useless coin but remember too many risk is involved.
Trading the legit and established coins are the best in trading because it is safer than trading non popular coins because they are prone to manipulation that can either give you a lot of profit or a huge loss so it is very risky unlike popular coins that it is very easy to determine if you will get a profit because there is a lot of community for them and most of the people in cryptocurrencies are talking about them.
minizi99

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:15:58 AM

Trading the legit and established coins are the best in trading because it is safer than trading non popular coins because they are prone to manipulation that can either give you a lot of profit or a huge loss so it is very risky unlike popular coins that it is very easy to determine if you will get a profit because there is a lot of community for them and most of the people in cryptocurrencies are talking about them.

In trade in general, it is very difficult to find stability. But to trade with traditional coins is certainly safer. But not as profitable as a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin showed very good results
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:31:09 AM

hey.. i am new here...now i am start a tradding bt i dont know which coin best for tradding...anyone can suggest me...
yeah I am experienced in the Bitcoin trading but I can't suggest you for the particular altcoin to buy or sell . Here I will suggest you to buy those altcoins which are stable but at low price and my second advice for you is that never become faster in trading ,always use  constant thinking of mind for buying the and coins and always sell your coins more than the rate of the altcoins that you bought . Most of the traders got feared when the price of altcoin get down but you should not and always have patience in your mind until the price get increase .
I am using this simple strategy for the trading in altcoin as well as in Bitcoin and never got any loss .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:39:53 AM

I suggest you to start study the market first. How this markets works and how to trade on exchange. You can't just jump into market and buy anything you want. That's the common mistake of a newbie on trading and I've been through that. Its hard because i lost a lot of money. But i learned a lot. Trading is a risky job. You might lose your money if you don't know how to analyze. I suggest put a little amount first and you feel comfortable then go buy huge. You don't need to be full time on trading. But spend good amount of time as possible. Goodluck.
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:01:41 PM

Alts are on dump right now so its not a best option to deal with them at this moment and i suggest that trading with bitcoins might be better for now since as i see the stats right now its having a quite good flactuation where we can earn if we just follow its track and do some short tradings with it. But of your afraid for its flactuation then might be good if we just buy those huge ICO coin who's been added newly on exchanges since they've got a high potential to be pump up in near future.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:05:48 PM

Ethereum classic will be good for trading altcoins because it is not dump and pump coin
the movement of price could be predicted, also it needs small amount of capital
so it is save to be traded for newbie, it is just need the strategy trading to getting active profit
from trading ethereum classic.
Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:31:31 PM

Find a coin and research about it. Look at the volume and liquidity of that atlcoin. Check their market cap, their purpose and their time of release. It is better to invest in altcoins that have existed for a long time. But put of most importance the knowledge you have on a coin before you even buy it. You don't buy something on a mall without knowing what it is. Put it like that.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 01:54:41 PM

Alts are on dump right now so its not a best option to deal with them at this moment and i suggest that trading with bitcoins might be better for now since as i see the stats right now its having a quite good flactuation where we can earn if we just follow its track and do some short tradings with it. But of your afraid for its flactuation then might be good if we just buy those huge ICO coin who's been added newly on exchanges since they've got a high potential to be pump up in near future.
That's certainly not the case for all altcoins, have you even looked at Coinmarketcap? Check Ethereum, NEM and even Litecoin, they're all perfect for trading.

With Litecoin you could have gone short or long the past week.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: