Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:17:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin is best for tradding???  (Read 8875 times)
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:47:04 PM

There is a lot out there. You could go to the altcoin discussion to see which is good with movements.
I suggest NEM. I have profited from it for some satoshis.
But still it will depend on you. We can suggest everything but you will decide which is really the best for you.
There have been a lot of coins and you might aant to try the new ones also when they are still cheap. They might make a blast after the iCO.
Everything in the trading depends on the individual if you are a smart enough to make wise decisions in trading you can do better with even those coins who are low potential and if you don’t have the guts to deal your investment properly then you can’t do better with even a good potential coin. My personal choice as of now is ICO as there are many projects you just need to look for them.
SMDCM

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:58:24 AM

1) BTC
2) ETH
3) ETC
4) Doge
5) REP
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:30:06 AM

Because bitcoin value is very high.
Currently I am trading with some altcoin which I think includes coins that have good potential and experience rapid price fluctuations.I prefer some of these coins eth,strat,zec,str,etc from some of these coins sometimes I get the advantage.
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:43:47 AM

You can try trading Stellar (STR), blackcoin (BLK), or ripple (xrp)
Amy bowden

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:02:11 PM

ETH,ETC,DGB,STEEM new launching coins in bittrex
tigerwood0432

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:09:46 PM

BTC
ETH
ETC

▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████
██username 12345█████████████████████████████
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
██1234567███12345678██12345678███12345678████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:38:16 PM

I think the best coin for trading is eth and nem. Trading eth because the price of eth is on the upward trend and is showing signs of reaching $ 400, if we invest short term, surely we will get a pretty good profit. Price of Nem is declining recently and are trading in the range of $ 0.2 to $ 0.25, according to technical analysis and some new information, I think in the coming time, the price will increase again and may reach $ 0.3 to $ 0.4 depending on the strong or weak pump, buy and hold it now is reasonable

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:35:03 PM

I think the best coin for trading is eth and nem. Trading eth because the price of eth is on the upward trend and is showing signs of reaching $ 400, if we invest short term, surely we will get a pretty good profit. Price of Nem is declining recently and are trading in the range of $ 0.2 to $ 0.25, according to technical analysis and some new information, I think in the coming time, the price will increase again and may reach $ 0.3 to $ 0.4 depending on the strong or weak pump, buy and hold it now is reasonable
to me I think currently bitcoin is the best option to hold for some long time. but those people who are interested in short term investment, they he need to study the crypto currency market and select a good coin to invest their money and from where they can really get a good profit in a sort time. to I will also select Etherium which is really  the best option to choose.
tristan1960

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:13:48 PM

ETC is very good for trading but if you're not a good trader you can lose too much money on ETC trade. It's your option.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:24:14 PM

While ETH is still not on POS you can keep on buying and hold that coin until then. Also it's a good choice to have it look at the price of it, that's next to bitcoin and for sure it can give you a better result in the future. There's a lot of coin, you can depend on what's the most popular by visiting coinmarketcap and look for those who are on the top spot.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:50:10 PM

to me I think currently bitcoin is the best option to hold for some long time. but those people who are interested in short term investment, they he need to study the crypto currency market and select a good coin to invest their money and from where they can really get a good profit in a sort time. to I will also select Etherium which is really  the best option to choose.
Trading in other crypto is good for advanced trader that knows what will be the risk since bitcoin has a stable growth bitcoin still the best option to increase or scale up your money in bitcoin..
And like you said there are some altcoin that actually it takes long time before you can make profit better to choose the top 10 or top 20 rankings in coinmarketcap so that you are in safe but not all in top rankings but you can stay holding them for a long time and maybe they can be the one in the top 3 or high value in the future.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
VenceyBit

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:45:21 AM

Buy/Trade coins with high volume, this is for short trading. But as for me one of the coin i will be holding is Xem (Nem). As for bitcoin just buy on those dips and hold.

yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:49:33 PM

The best in trading is bitcoin because bitcoin has a great potential and have a future and give profitable. And in my opinion the best also is Ethereum because in eth is very smart and fully confidence and it has a more potential. Ripple is best also because can prove that there is solution from the banking industry and the value reach high. These are the good ones and i predict do very well in the future. These 3 is the most used in trading and most popular and used the investors and people because its trusted and easy to earn.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:02:26 PM

Buy/Trade coins with high volume, this is for short trading. But as for me one of the coin i will be holding is Xem (Nem). As for bitcoin just buy on those dips and hold.
I go for long term coins like ETH ,Waves and Dash coin .Short trade is also good but you have to have atleast a good amount for you to earn a much better profit and so you can do cut loss .

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:19:45 PM

I go for long term coins like ETH ,Waves and Dash coin .Short trade is also good but you have to have atleast a good amount for you to earn a much better profit and so you can do cut loss .
ETH is best but now the price increased so for daily traders this is bit expensive, you have big investment then you can try this coin. Future purpose supposes if you hold for a long time then buy ETH and hold it I will give you the assurance that you will make a good profit. Not to wait for a long time just hold it for this year end you will make min double profit. Aprt from ETH, the Waves and Dash coin is also good to trade.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:42:56 PM

Maybe with bitcoin prices are so high today.
Many bitcoin users who trade with altcoin, of course, because price is lower when compared to price of bitcoin, altcoin price movement is currently happening so fast that sometimes it is difficult to analyze price movements on market.and I prefer some of these altcoin ETH, strat, zech , LTC for seeing potential of its rapid price movement. And from some of these coins I can benefit.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:48:04 PM

I havr purchased LDOGE coin in a huge amount at the price of 13 satoshi. Bit now the selling price of LDOGE is 6 satoshi. I am ready toohold the coin for longer time, but am seeing that the price is falling each day. Will it be profitable to hold the coin and will the price be increased?
I have posted this topic here so that OP can get some idea about LDOGE.
If LDOGE increases to 15-20 satoshi it will be a huge profit.
I think its a good time to purchase LDOGE now.
DaMut

Activity: 1260
Merit: 263

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:57:27 PM

I havr purchased LDOGE coin in a huge amount at the price of 13 satoshi. Bit now the selling price of LDOGE is 6 satoshi. I am ready toohold the coin for longer time, but am seeing that the price is falling each day. Will it be profitable to hold the coin and will the price be increased?

It might be and also it might be not.
Let see xvg,in mid 2016ish back then xvg price around 1-3satoshi,and look at it now.
Everything is possible in cryptoworld,but before choosing a coin we need do some research.
A lot of alt coin would be pumped if they meet a criteria such as ;
1.Have a good community and development
2.Transparancy
3.Have a goal and realistic
Other than that we also can see an altcoin pumped without any reason,its happened because the whale want to get out off the boat.
So if you see something like, do not touch that coin.Because We can not hold the hot potatoes

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
Low Sigma

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Algorithmic Trader

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:01:37 PM

I suppose that you are referring to active trading not buy & hold.

From my experience, this is what you should do:
1. Build your strategy
2. Calibrate your strategy on historical prices for multiple coins(you will have some variables in your strategy rules which can be fine tuned)
3. Test it OUT OF SAMPLE(extremely important)
4. See which strategy in which coins produced the most ADJUSTED return/risk ratio and order them

There you go, the strategies with the highest return-risk ratio is the "best" for your strategy/model.

If you can't pass the 1 point, then you will need to go back to drawing board and build some rules which defines your strategy.

Btw, I don't believe that after 10 pages nobody mentioned this...
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:12:57 PM

in fact no one know and predict about the future of any coint, therefore we can only expect about the increasing price of a coin. but still it is too much important to study the different aspect of a certain coin where we want to invest our money. we should study the last trading history of the coin from the beginning we should also study the investment of the people in such coin the volume and so many  other things to study because such things can be helpful to find out a right place for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: