Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Here Guys.  (Read 415 times)
MarkLyford (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 07:52:31 PM

Hi Guys

I'm new here, learning fast re BTC and excited at the opportunities I see here. I'm based in the UK. looking to hook up with people based in Europe / UK.

I have a decent situation re power supply, I have a wind turbine available to me that is big enough to power up to 120 houses from July.

Currently looking into all potential avenues with BTC / LTC

Looking to meet as many people as possible and hopefully use my knowledge gained in Internet Marketing and the adult space over the last 15 years. Always looking to help people out if I can and create win/wins

Cheers

Mark Lyford
nebulus

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

... it only gets better...

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 08:08:48 PM

Damn I wish I had a wind turbine... Lol, welcome!

Steiner11

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 08:26:21 PM

Interesting idea... as the ASIC's come online the difficulty will get higher and higher to compensate, which will make GPU mining a thing of the past unless there's a very cheap alternative to the power grid.  If the ASIC's really launch en mass I can see GPU mining being a thing of the past much like CPU mining today, the cost of the equipment wouldn't ever be paid off.  Only novelty farmers I would imagine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: