Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:34:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOT] AdviserBot | Poloniex Signal Service - Ƀ0.002 1 day trial | Promotion  (Read 780 times)
adviserbot (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:54:58 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2017, 10:18:27 PM by adviserbot

Hello Traders,

Meet the Advisor Bot, a robot there is no telegram to tell you that money is growing at the moment.

Site:adviserbot.perfilsecret.com

Why buy our bot?

Profit and more profit
Great chances of making a profit using our alerts to get into all the calls.

Currency Alert
Do stay not out of which currencies are high, being warned at all times.

Doubts on currency value
You'll never have problem, with a simple command, for example: ETC, and have the value in your hands.

Stay inside when it's time to buy. Our tool uses of several methods that calculate the probability of the currency to rise or not. Using this artifact increases your chances of making a profit in high probability.

How to use
First, you'll need to download the Telegram app from your smartphone's store.

After create an account, search our robot using the search bar, its name is: PoloniexAdvisorBot

When you find it, you are now available to know the values ??of the coins easily. I have released this function completely free so that our robot is not limited to the paying ones.

With one key, it allows you to get several calls from potential Pumps so you can track and earn profits.

Como usar
Primeiro, você precisará fazer o download do aplicativo Telegram na loja do smartphone.

Depois de criar uma conta, pesquise o nosso robô usando a barra de pesquisa, seu nome é: PoloniexAdvisorBot

Quando você encontrá-lo, você está agora disponível para conhecer os valores das moedas facilmente. Eu liberei esta função completamente livre para que nosso robô não se limite aos pagantes. Com uma licença, ele permite que você obtenha várias chamadas de potenciais Bombas para que você possa acompanhar e ganhar lucros.

Caution
There are chances of failures, even if they are minimal. So before you buy it, analyze it a little before and whenever you get a reasonable profit of about 3% to 10%, do not be greedy and close the order. Getting small profits slowly is the key to success.

Access we site for more information: adviserbot.perfilsecret.com
On the site you can track the results and your profits from bot.

Prices
Be part of our team

We offer a 1 day test for 0.002BTC (0.0025 BTC)
10 days for 0.015 BTC (0.02 BTC)
30 days for 0.04 BTC (0.05 BTC)
60 days for 0.07 BTC (0.08 BTC)

Any questions, send an email to aplicativosmp@gmail.com
GOOD PROFIT !

Photo:
http://imgur.com/a/PByBi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adviserbot (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:41:14 PM

UPDATE

Hello, get one key with 2 days free.
Now in the page Buy Key, have a button with name Get Free Key Smiley

Access the site: adviserbot.perfilsecret.com and get now Smiley
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:22:30 AM

Why would you sell a bot that only make profit, you could use it yourself and become rich. So this is the first shady part of the stuff you are selling. The other thing that is shady is the fact that you don't offer vouch copies and also the layout of the site looks scammy. It is a copy and pasted template and used by alot of internet scammers.
adviserbot (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:09:35 PM

Why would you sell a bot that only make profit, you could use it yourself and become rich. So this is the first shady part of the stuff you are selling. The other thing that is shady is the fact that you don't offer vouch copies and also the layout of the site looks scammy. It is a copy and pasted template and used by alot of internet scammers.

The template was based on an internet template because I do not have such a high budget. As you can see the bot was developed by only one person. I release it because it hits, and if you have more people using it. More profit will have, because they bought together with me. Collaborate, have 2 free days to test and see the opinions of users. Or at least analyze before criticizing. I'll explain how it works: It uses the middle crossover and constantly analyzes the average volume of the coin.

I put my personal profile on the site to show that I'm not kidding.

Photo with the calls, analyze please: http://imgur.com/a/rLaBO
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:05:47 AM

Fin your OP:

a robot there is no telegram to tell

->

a robot there is on telegram to tell

as now sounds hilarious with this No.

Your service is new. Do you have some stats for the past two days how efficient are your 'tips'?

adviserbot (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:10:36 PM

Fin your OP:

a robot there is no telegram to tell

->

a robot there is on telegram to tell

as now sounds hilarious with this No.

Your service is new. Do you have some stats for the past two days how efficient are your 'tips'?

Sorry, i don't fluent english
Then, in the site you can see we statistics.
I put some statistics in the photo

http://imgur.com/a/rLaBO
http://imgur.com/a/PByBi
adviserbot (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:04:21 AM

UPDATE 1:
Now the bot is more precise.
Pages: [1]
  Print