Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] MoneyBadger : Secure, Anonymous Remittance using Social Mediums [Giveaway]  (Read 1409 times)
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:31:40 PM

I received already and confirmed it by code. This is a fast service Thank you for this giveaway trial .

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vans11

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:40:25 AM

Done retweet and following.

TwItter username: @ladywildcoin
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:07:05 AM

hello sir.. i just wanted to ask why is it that i couldnt claim may payment/ i have input the right code as well s the correct username but it always says that i must verify the details being placed and i contact the moneybadger support.. what happened?
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:23:55 PM

Hi Moneybadger.

Why my withdrawal in your site is always error and its says "Error! Verify all details are correct and try again, or contact support@moneybadger.io" I check all details and I'm sure that it's correct so Why I can't withdraw my bounty? It's problem of your site or It's problem of your code? Please help me, Thanks In Advance.
MoneyBadger (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 08:08:53 PM

Hi Moneybadger.

Why my withdrawal in your site is always error and its says "Error! Verify all details are correct and try again, or contact support@moneybadger.io" I check all details and I'm sure that it's correct so Why I can't withdraw my bounty? It's problem of your site or It's problem of your code? Please help me, Thanks In Advance.
Hi chickenado, the code is correct; please make sure you are entering your Twitter username in the Withdraw form. Also, make sure you enter the code correctly, without spaces.

hello sir.. i just wanted to ask why is it that i couldnt claim may payment/ i have input the right code as well s the correct username but it always says that i must verify the details being placed and i contact the moneybadger support.. what happened?
Hi Jenrem, apologies for this, a new code will be sent to you in the next couple of hours. Twitter has put a cap on our Send Limit so please allow some time  Smiley
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:50:49 AM

is this still up? i want to participate..

done!

@iamunisilver

thanks.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:53:53 AM

Hi Moneybadger.

Hi chickenado, the code is correct; please make sure you are entering your Twitter username in the Withdraw form. Also, make sure you enter the code correctly, without spaces.

Hi Jenrem, apologies for this, a new code will be sent to you in the next couple of hours. Twitter has put a cap on our Send Limit so please allow some time  Smiley

hello sir.. i still havent received the reward.. i am still waitingfor the code you will sent by me through my twitter account.. anyways, my username again is @jenrem001

hhope to hear feedback from you. thanks.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:46:17 PM

Done Smiley
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:34:12 PM

Hi Moneybadger.

I've faced the same problem and couldn't withdraw.  Cry
MoneyBadger (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 02:41:58 PM

Another batch of BTC sent out to some of you on Twitter!
Please make sure when withdrawing that you specify your correct Twitter username.

If you have any trouble withdrawing, please drop us an email -> support@moneybadger.io

Follow us and retweet our latest Tweet to receive $1 worth of BTC, no strings attached!

-MoneyBadger
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

hello moneybadger. i am confirming that i have received the reward you have given for doing the task.
i must say that using moneybadger is so easy. i hope many will use your service. i will recommend this to my friends.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: