Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Whales Waves.  (Read 586 times)
RewFrew (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 11:46:25 PM

Hi there,

Like a lot there already know, there are a big Whales swimming in the deep water of altcoins.

Because the altcoins is so volatile, there is a huge opportunity for them to  bump and dump then bump and dump then another bump and dump...Every day on differents Altcoins.

My question: How to detect the first waves of whales minutes or seconds before/after the big bump?

The only way i know is to found a pump and dump market in period of stagnation, then make a buy order and wait for the Big waves pump.

Problem with this strategy is: my money gonna be blocked for days or weeks maybe months waiting for the pump (Cold money), in the same times Whales gonna pump most likely every days, more than 1 market.

So i wanna know if there is a way to ride those waves before the pump starting in minutes or seconds, or a seconds after it start, like that i can surf with them everyday they bump a market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:55:14 PM

do you really think there is a way before the pump ? and do you think if there is really a way to do that anyone one gonna give it out ? however for

after it start there is a way and this way is to sit for hours monitoring the markets and you might find a chance to ride the pump
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:58:38 PM

You simply can't, unless you had some advance information about the pump before it happens. If anyone would know the pump is going to happen, no one would be losing money in trading. Either you buy the rumors, or ride the wave at the beginning.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 12:00:54 AM

do you think if there is really a way to do that anyone one gonna give it out ?

Sure, they had to show newbies like me how to ride it if there is a way. thats gonna give more high % for the Pump and then all gonna be happy.

RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 12:02:43 AM

Either you buy the rumors, or ride the wave at the beginning.

How to ride it the first seconds? and how to know it is a real pump and not a 2% -5% pump.

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:09:20 AM

swimming in the deep water of altcoins.
Water ain't that deep.  It's more like a duck pond, with lilly pads atop it.  And the water is extremely filthy, too, infested with little swimming insects and assorted amphibians that would kill you if they could.

You're trying to predict the when of a pump and dump, and that probably isn't going to happen with you unless you get in the minute some fool starts hyping a shit coin.  And even then you don't know if that's the start of a pump or if it's going to fizzle out.  It's all gambling, man.  If that's your thing, go for it, but let's call it what it is at least.

RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 12:15:02 AM

swimming in the deep water of altcoins.
Water ain't that deep.  It's more like a duck pond, with lilly pads atop it.  And the water is extremely filthy, too, infested with little swimming insects and assorted amphibians that would kill you if they could.

You're trying to predict the when of a pump and dump, and that probably isn't going to happen with you unless you get in the minute some fool starts hyping a shit coin.  And even then you don't know if that's the start of a pump or if it's going to fizzle out.  It's all gambling, man.  If that's your thing, go for it, but let's call it what it is at least.

I Just asked, thinking that a brilliant man already fixed the pump entry seconds or minutes before/after.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: