Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BIP2] BipCoin, CryptoNote swap to Forknote with Major Bug FIX!!!  (Read 804 times)
weedgalz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:35:20 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 12:40:08 PM by weedgalz

NEW THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1927068.0

Bip Coin [BIP] swap to New BIP2Coin forknote [BIP2]
IF you currently mine [BIP] you need to know: Major bug found some time ago that affects all cryptonote coins currently not utilizing Forknote daemon
DISCLOSURE OF A MAJOR BUG IN CRYPTONOTE BASED CURRENCIES

This bug allows for the creation of an unlimited number of coins in a way that is undetectable to an observer unless they know about the fatal flaw and can search for it.
https://getmonero.org/2017/05/17/disclosure-of-a-major-bug-in-cryptonote-based-currencies.html
All coin Dev's were alerted of this issue 04/17/2017 and given until 05/17/2017 before this information being made public
ALL old BIP coin trading is now HALTED with every exchange. You must swap now

Exchanges have halted all trading of old [BIP]. I have tested the bug and verified by creating 19 million BIC coins on the current chain following the steps in the link above. [BIP] will soon be worthless. Please follow steps to swap from [BIP] to forknote [BIP2]

Please carefully read and follow instructions to swap corrupt wallet coins to the Forknote [BIP2]. DO NOT DELAY or you will be stuck with worthless coins.
Swap process
1) Download New Forknote CLI wallet
2) Next create your new BIPcoin address by double clicking simplewallet icon from the wallet you just downloaded and etracted.
3) Type G and press enter to generate new address. The system will prompt you to name your new wallet. Next the system will prompt you to create a new passphrase for you new wallet and press enter.
4) The system will populate your new Forknote BIPcoin wallet address along with a red error, this is okay because the Forknote daemon has not been started. Simply type exit and press enter and the simplewallet will close. There is now a file in your new wallet that you named and it contains your new Forknote BIPcoin address.

5) launch the old BIPcoin wallet and send your coins to the swap address along with a screenshot of your balance and your New Forknote BIPcoin address.
6) Exit from you old BIPcoin wallet and delete the AppData Roaming file for BIPcoin. (if you do not do this step you will get errors)
7) Launch the New Forknoted BIPcoin Daemon by double clicking on the forknoted icon in the BIPcoin wallet and wait for the blockchain to completely sync.
Cool Once blockchain has sync you can now launch simplewallet again by double clicking on the simplewallet icon and using the (o) option to open your wallet that you created in step 3. You swapped coins will be sent here.

send old BIP to bip1VehHy2oY3MC84fscZaWT5VYEhCCetXpYv9NNrpN1DDkoM1Jof4SAGx4fWnbBXwcJrU9rQdtxZ6g Urg7UAor79iv9PLiWPG (*carefully sometimes when you copy the wallet addres from bitcointalk thread it will input a space in the address and cause an error)

send screenshot of Money sent for old BIP wallet to me in PM along with NEW BIP2 which should start with B and not BIP wallet address
ALL SWAPS REQUEST MUST BE DONE BY MONDAY 05/22/2017

NEW FORKNOTE v2.0.1.1 wallets
Win 64 CLI
https://mega.nz/#!F2phlZCL!MIluuVBIn4bP3FiGDswwdp7m7XwMTpjavq7R1oURrwM

Linux 64 CLI
https://mega.nz/#!JvxDhZBC!AhelJyDAA_zpOcACUFyGOJ_8-8YDbKhVjGS0pQRPmXE

MasOS 64 CLI
https://mega.nz/#!YzQV3BBS!fg8ihnfBuoPTCAR5l7EBx8j0SyGj1OOzXbvCJ88QoBU

bip2coin.conf
https://mega.nz/#!MqBWhKrK!sJijr2Nf7vm-x51PANS7h9FEvEj5ZmobIIa1yECuaQ8

GITHUB Build from source
https://github.com/bip2coin/forknotebipcoin
must create config file name bip2coin.conf and place in config folder

REMINDERS - Start forknote daemon v2.0.1.1 - REMINDERS
1) Dble click forknoted icon.

2) Launch simplewallet with dble click simplewallet icon.

3) Solo mining CPU through RPC. Dble click miner icon.
(you must edit miner.bat file with your wallet address and number of CPU core to match your machine)

Method to send payment in simplewallet
transfer 0 BJ101010101010101010101010101 25

Effect
this will send 25 BIP2 to wallet BJ101010101010101010101010101

Breakdown of the transaction
0 represent mixin count. Changes to 0 (number of transactions yours is indistinguishable from)
BJ101010101010101010101010101 represents destination wallet
25 represents the number of BIP to be send from your wallet

Method to send payment using payment id
transfer 0 BJ101010101010101010101010101 25 -p Ced341010101010
this will send 5 BIP to wallet By101010101010101010101010101 with supplied payment ID, most commonly used to send coins to an exchange wallet.

Transaction response
Money successfully sent, transaction 987654321
987654321 represents transaction hash

These transactions are sent anonimously to the blockchain shielding both the sending and receiving wallet address using cryptonote ring signature technology. Miners are awarded a fee for successfully added the block to the chain and the transaction is now part of the ledger.

Mining
Solo mine now while difficulties are low following steps in "Getting Started Forknote v2.0.1.1 txt file"
Pool ops build pool using source code from github and bikercoin.conf

BIP2 uses CPU efficient ASIC resistant proof of work mining algorithm called CryptoNight to secure blockchain. Users receive block rewards for protecting BIP2 network with their CPU power. There will be 18,446,744 BIP2 mined in the next few years.

BipCoin’s stats:
    PoW algorithm: CryptoNight
    Money supply: 18,446,744
    Block reward: Smoothly varying
    Block time: 120 seconds
    Adaptive limits
    Smooth Emission. Difficulty retargets at every block

**I offered my assistance with XCI change to NEW XCI2 and was asked if I could do the same for BIP2 by their community who does not want their coins to go to waste. I have helped out many other cryptonote coins and am an expert in FORKNOTE technology. Feel free to PM if you need help with your cryptonote coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:37:19 PM

Success in your project, you'll see, now try mining coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
btcsrembi

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:50:44 PM

interisting project. keep, trying
farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:24:45 PM

BIP (ver1) and XCI died ?  Shocked Cry

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
MWD64

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 03:17:26 AM

I'm the dev of BipCoin, this thread is not from the dev. Fix has been posted on BipCoin thread.

https://github.com/BEASTLICK-INTERNET-POLICY-COMMISSION/bipcoin

Check out and use The BipCot NoGov license
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:12:37 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 04:29:19 AM by weedgalz

I'm the dev of BipCoin, this thread is not from the dev. Fix has been posted on BipCoin thread.

Give notice of issue since 04/17/2017 and have taken no action.
Finally action you take is to update to source to Bytecoin.
Please read notice again as I will provide excert from https://getmonero.org/2017/05/17/disclosure-of-a-major-bug-in-cryptonote-based-currencies.html :

Note that, at this time, only Monero, Aeon, Boolberry, and Forknote have updated. We have given the other currencies as much time as possible, but cannot hold back disclosure any longer.

We strongly caution against anyone using, trading, exchanging, or running services involving the following currencies affected by this issue: Bytecoin, DashCoin, DigitalNote.

While you are here please take the time to answer a few questions
1) When were you made aware of this major bug?
2) Why was there so much time to pass since you took action?
3) Why did you not alert anyone of such a major issue once you became aware of the major bug?
4) Once made aware when did you take action?
5) Was there a scan performed to detect if your blockchain has been infected?
6) When do you expect halted trading of old BIP to resume (if ever)?

People do not be fool into thinking all is okay swap period will end soon. DO NOT DELAY

I have posted these questions in his thread and he deletes them instead to provide any answers..why?..Post these questions in his thread and you will see for yourself that they will be deleted for his own fear. See how scams now.
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:21:48 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 11:52:38 AM by weedgalz

Give notice of issue since 04/17/2017 and have taken no action.
Finally action you take is to update to source to Bytecoin.
Please read notice again as I will provide excert from https://getmonero.org/2017/05/17/disclosure-of-a-major-bug-in-cryptonote-based-currencies.html :

Note that, at this time, only Monero, Aeon, Boolberry, and Forknote have updated. We have given the other currencies as much time as possible, but cannot hold back disclosure any longer.

We strongly caution against anyone using, trading, exchanging, or running services involving the following currencies affected by this issue: Bytecoin, DashCoin, DigitalNote.

While you are here please take the time to answer a few questions
1) When were you made aware of this major bug?
2) Why was there so much time to pass since you took action?
3) Why did you not alert anyone of such a major issue once you became aware of the major bug?
4) Once made aware when did you take action?
5) Was there a scan performed to detect if your blockchain has been infected?
6) When do you expect halted trading of old BIP to resume (if ever)?

People do not be fool into thinking all is okay swap period will end soon. DO NOT DELAY

I have posted these questions in his thread and he deletes them instead to provide any answers..why?..Post these questions in his thread and you will see for yourself that they will be deleted for his own fear. See how scams now.
Now he even locks his bipcoin thread, removes his post about his failed fix and acts so irresponsibly.

We strongly caution against anyone using, trading, exchanging, or running services involving the following currencies affected by this issue: Bytecoin, DashCoin, DigitalNote. This means ALL POOL OPs need to be warn to stop pools, so to not further infect blockchain. ALL miners must be warned to stop running nodes, so to not further infect blockchain. ALL who build RPC walletd applications that interact with chain MUST halt. The entire chain must be in consensus with uninfected source or risk contamination.

This dev has been trying to cover this up for weeks and hopes it comes away.
Swap now or at the very least DO NOT WASTE HASH

Today again the old Bipcoin dev unlocks the old thread,
Makes announcement again of fix and only release Linux wallet to say this time scan show no new coins exist.

He continues to lie and coverup. He only scan network after I informed him to do so. However I doubt the actual scan has taken place or if so he lies of the results.

I know because a complete scan would take much more time to size of old BIP blockchain, and I myself created Million of old BIP coins.

So let me prove again I am here only to help all.
Proper procedure to this Major Bug is:

1) Scan to see if this had ever been exploited

2) Patch application

3) A point release sent out so that exchanges and mining pools can update,

4)
Prepare for a hard fork announcement

5) Network hard fork

as outlinned by Monero dev team who discovered the Major BUG https://getmonero.org/2017/05/17/disclosure-of-a-major-bug-in-cryptonote-based-currencies.html

ALL MUST BE PROVEN TO BE IN TOTAL CONSENSUS..EVERY MINER, POOL OP, EXCHANGE, VENDOR or risk blockchain being compromised.

If you delay you will miss swap and all those who missed will have their share of NEW BIP2 given away for promo
SWAP ENDS SOON>>DO NOT DELAY - (all request swaps have been processed so far pending old BIP not yet received in locked status)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: