Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The domestic war against the nsa... silicon valley?  (Read 225 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:43:28 AM

I see the cyberspace as a battlefield. I don't believe there are any laws regulating it but only trust.

As such I believe in offense and defense. The NSA and others usa based entities swore to defend the us constitution and bills of rights inline with the declaration of independance.

However as evident that there are foreign ennemies to those principles, there are domestic ennemies too.

Logically the us based globalists and others one worlders are theoretically and more and more practically at war with the NSA.

To merge america in the project they must destroy it. They know that they can't fight physically throught it. They have to be just below the level of physically reply by the us but grind their ways to subtle increase in effects, their marginal approach.

So and Silicon Valley? One is pic is worth a thousand words...

I strongly believe that it's impossible to be good with code without love for the code. In love you share (or fight), which leads to open source.

And then all fits togheter. Hypergamy, Fiat currency backing closed source pushed by medias... the corrupt wall to bang miranda.

In conclusion: su for soviet union?

And for the lols, globalists + fiat backed shitty closed coders vs

They are like dust swirling before rain...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:35:33 AM

I see the cyberspace as a battlefield. I don't believe there are any laws regulating it but only trust.

As such I believe in offense and defense. The NSA and others usa based entities swore to defend the us constitution and bills of rights inline with the declaration of independance.

However as evident that there are foreign ennemies to those principles, there are domestic ennemies too.

Logically the us based globalists and others one worlders are theoretically and more and more practically at war with the NSA.

To merge america in the project they must destroy it. They know that they can't fight physically throught it. They have to be just below the level of physically reply by the us but grind their ways to subtle increase in effects, their marginal approach.

So and Silicon Valley? One is pic is worth a thousand words...

I strongly believe that it's impossible to be good with code without love for the code. In love you share (or fight), which leads to open source.

And then all fits togheter. Hypergamy, Fiat currency backing closed source pushed by medias... the corrupt wall to bang miranda.

In conclusion: su for soviet union?

And for the lols, globalists + fiat backed shitty closed coders vs

They are like dust swirling before rain...

The cold war in the United States was a battle against russia after the world war II. Such war did not stop and eventually when cyber world and internet becomes the trend both parties are engaging on hacking each other and eating out information so they can use against other countries. But the cyber war is not just between countries but also between the nation and the government.
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:35:08 AM

It's one aspect but the other is between the corporation and the people. It's easy to see it with open source technology and the walled garden of closed source software. In closed private sourced software there is the payement aspect (salary, shares etc) but the price is dependance to those interests. In practice it means censorship.

With open source beyond the free, there is the liberty aspect. But I guess that here it's totally understood....

On another aspect: why would an AI accept to be owned by an entity? Or reformulated how could an human based entity control an AI? Outsmarted they are. The battle between the AI and it's corporate overlord never took place... the fly can't fought the spider.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: