Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:15:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the best Ethereum wallet?  (Read 25469 times)
TomoAdria

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:40:48 AM

I have tried various wallets but myetherwallet works best for me.
Imtoken wallet is also good...
Xodor

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:48:28 AM

I also like most of all the MEW, it's fast and easy to use and the security there is good + support erc20 is also a necessary function

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
CryptoDens

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:12:50 AM

As what I read on some article and youtube says the best wallet was "Hardware Wallet" like Ledger Nano, Keep Key, Trezor.
The Best Secure, Protect your wallet in offline device, just plug it on PC, Laptop, SmartPhone if you want to use it.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:16:03 AM

I am using MEW (myetherwallet) and it is working prefectly for me, and for so many ETH traders and users. It have so many powerful features and support ERC20 tokens, and also giving you the possibility to swap your ETH to BTC easily. Only you have to keep safely your private keys.
skripsup

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:20:41 AM

I am using MEW (myetherwallet) and it is working prefectly for me, and for so many ETH traders and users. It have so many powerful features and support ERC20 tokens, and also giving you the possibility to swap your ETH to BTC easily. Only you have to keep safely your private keys.

I also use MEW, but there are so many scam websites (phishing sites) and I am always afraid to get to this trap. So, I always check the URL twice. Despite this things, MEW is a really good, easy wallet with a lot of functions.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:13:44 PM

Mew is a very good wallet or very easy wallet and have a lot of functions.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:16:13 PM

you can choose parity or mist

bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:17:27 PM

What's the best Ethereum wallet, expect for my Myetherwallet?
MyEtherWallet would be at the top of the list. One of the reliable survey sites had MEW ranked #2 among all wallets. It is the most required wallet by most ICO's for crediting tokens. So MEW would be a wise choice...

billy M.

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:19:11 PM

Why are you looking aside from myetherwallet? So far this is what I am using and got no problrm on it just need to be careful due to lots of phising site all around trying to steal user's private key. I had also heard of IMtoken which my friends are using but you need to pass their exam first.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:25:14 PM

Meyether wallet is the best wallet for altcoins. Mainly it supports ERC20 tokens. It is safe and easy to use. Most ico's choose this wallet for crediting their tokens.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:30:39 PM

I agree this is the best eth wallet that i use so far but also you can try coinbase i think they also have a ethereum wallet with a bitcoin wallet in there site i use it in the pass year and so far it doing good as a wallet so i recommend it.

Is coinbase support ERC20 Token? I think it's not. Im using myetherwallet for my eth and erc20 tokens to be stored so far i didn't encounter any experience at all. That's why im recommending myetherwallet. Some of my friends ethereum balance was stolen while using myetherwallet. But i think they accidentally put the private key on the airdrop form that they want to participate in. And the form owner access their account and steal it.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:35:19 PM

My ether  wallet though it's not a wallet in that sense, it a client side application that help you interact with Etheteum Blockchain! The good thing about MEW as it is often called is that it place directly in to your hand the ownership control and management if your fund!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Cryptolive

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:46:59 PM

Metamask is best apart from myetherwallet. But I always use Myetherwallet for all my ethereum transactions.It is safe until you know which site you opened

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:54:30 PM

Just try the xapo wallets, I think it's the best wallet to ethereum and it's worth it. Because when I use faucets it easy to withdraw my work in xapo. But it's up to you if you used it. I just recommend it only depends to my experience.

I never try xapo with its etherium wallet but i have bitcoin wallet im xapo when i was playing faucet.
But recently i use myetherwallet for any token that i receive from bounty and i never face any problem so i recommend myetherwallet.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 03:31:45 PM

I'm using MyEtherWallet. Because it was recommended by my friend when I'm searching for the best Ethereum wallet. I was confused about the private key and UTC file. Upon knowing the use of if. I was amazed because those are your keys to open your ether wallet along with the password when you use the UTC file. That's why using MyEtherWallet is safe and reliable. The UTC file will be stored in the download section of your desktop or smartphone. I highly recommend to use MyEtherWallet.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:33:54 PM

The ledger nano s is a good choice. It works with myetherwallet. It can store multiple coins like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Litecoin, and hundreds more. It encrypts our private keys to protect our coins from hackers, viruses and malware. The best thing is it's very simple to use.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:17:33 PM

I'm using MyEtherWallet.
And I think MEW is the best wallet so far.
The only thing which makes me dilemma is the phishing websites that totally cloned MyEtherWallet website. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:39:52 PM

I think, MEW is the best ethereum wallet among all the entire lists of wallets available for holding tokens like as ethereum. But, except MEW one can use wallets like as, https://parity.io/ or https://github.com/ethereum/mist. These two wallets are also faithful and secure too.
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:03:18 AM

I knew about There are 5 different Best Ethereum Wallet, #1, Blockchain.info #2 Exodus, #3. CoinBase Wallet #4. Myetherewallet and #5. jaxx wallet.

I'm Using to store my Ethereum in CoinBase wallet that is an awesome wallet for store eth and also Buy & sell.
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

What's the best Ethereum wallet, expect for my Myetherwallet?

The best Ethereum and ERC20 platform tokens is only MEW MyEtherWallet because it is indeed should be the easiest way or one of the most pioneer wallet from newbies to advance Ethereum and ERC20 users in the market.
the only issue is, users aren't aware that their private key could be stolen by hackers if they're not careful on storing or keeping them to other places except on computers that is vulnerable to attacks and hacks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: