Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the best Ethereum wallet?  (Read 25464 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

What's the best Ethereum wallet, expect for my Myetherwallet?
yes ,  I think Myetherwallet is good for Ethereum  but when you use it , you must be carefully about phising link . You should use metamask to access Myetherwallet .  In particular , never share your private key to others if you don't want lose all your ETH .
To stay secured, the best wallet you can make use of is a hardware wallet and I always recommend Ledger Nano anytime any day. These days that extensions like chrome extensions are getting compromised, I would really say using anything on the web these days, does not guarantee that you are safe in the long run as things can change.

Hardware wallet is somehow in between being a cold storage and a hot wallet at the same time, which makes it a whole lot cool when it comes to being careful with your asset, and when it comes to either Bitcoin, Ethereum and the  tokens, I will say this is the best.

Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

Eth has a very secured wallet system because of its private key type of security, I do not store huge volumes so I use Imtoken and coinomi for storage most times, I have planned getting a ledger nano wallet but that is when I decide to buy huge quantity for keep

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

The best and the most comfortable to use is still the Myetherwallet. If you want to be completely safe, you can buy the ledger nano S and chill. I do not know any analogs to MEW and I am using only MEW and I am also totally happy with this wallet.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

The best ethereum wallet would be the hardware wallets. One that you can use directly with wallets like mew but they are stored on the hardware wallet. They ar the safest wallets. But if you are looking for a good online wallet besides MEW then you should look at mycryptos.com it is just like mew but just on another site and they are just as good
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:25:18 PM

You can use trust wallet or mycrypto or imtoken. I can not say which one of the best for that three option. But i am also using always my ether wallet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:42:24 PM

Hardware wallets,Myethereumwallet and trust wallet this are my favorite coin wallets to hide my alts saving, but we can adopt more wallets in the future coz we're on the early stage of development.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

The best Ethereum wallet in my opinion is Myetherwallet.com and MetaMask, because the wallet is very good to use and certainly very easy, so I really like to use both of these wallets as a place to store my Ethereum and altcoin ERC20, because Myetherwallet.com and MetaMask support for wallet altcoin ERC20 too.
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:49:12 AM

I think MEW is still the best choice for me right now, because MEW guarantees the security and security of every transaction. Hopefully this MEW will continue to grow and will be able to become the number one wallet
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:10:13 AM

I have used a lot of Ethereum wallets, I think the "IMTOKEN" wallet is the best, and there have been no problems so far.
shadow123

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

You can use a hardware wallet like ledger nano s. I think it is the trend. The reason is now many hackers are around in crypto. so it will provide more security for your any coin.
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:43:30 PM

It depends upon you , if you use online web wallets then there is some wallets like myetherwallet , mycrypto . If you use app wallets then imtoken , trust wallet , enjin , coinome etc. But my favourite is TRUST wallet. But if you can afford a hardware wallet then that is the best choice for security reasons.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:45:29 PM

in my opinion the best ethereum wallet is myetherwallet, imtoken, eidoo.
I've used that wallet to store ethereum and ethereum-based altcoins.
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

Hi, to compare crypto wallet, i think cold wallet is the best choice. I highly recommend you choose Ledger Wallet or TREZOR for holding ETH.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:51:16 PM

I have always been sure that any user of cryptocurrency should, first and foremost, worry about the security of their assets. The best thing that can help anyone save their ethereum is a hardware wallet. Trezor or Ledger. These are the best hardware wallets. I have been using the Trezor for a long time and have never had any difficulties or problems.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:55:31 PM

I think the best is to buy a hardware wallet such as trezor or ledger.

It's one of the safest methods out there. You can use myetherwallet interface with them as well. Or you can use ledger's own ledger live app interface to connect to your wallet. I'd suggest never to store your crypto in exchanges.

yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

My best wallet is a ledger wallet. Because of course the ledger wallet is very safe for me. Because when making a transaction requires confirmation from the ledger wallet. So I think it's safe and won't lose the assets that I have. But so far I've never lost my coin in MEW. I think it's safe enough if you use it carefully.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

My best wallet is a ledger wallet. Because of course the ledger wallet is very safe for me. Because when making a transaction requires confirmation from the ledger wallet. So I think it's safe and won't lose the assets that I have. But so far I've never lost my coin in MEW. I think it's safe enough if you use it carefully.
Many people use hardware wallets, and rejoice in their reliability. But it seems to me that today no one can give an absolute guarantee in the safety of their funds and personal data. In any case, first of all, our security depends on us.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:41:50 PM

yes ,  I think Myetherwallet is good for Ethereum  but when you use it , you must be carefully about phising link . You should use metamask to access Myetherwallet .  In particular , never share your private key to others if you don't want lose all your ETH .
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:43:32 PM

In my opinion, the best wallet for Ethereums is Myetherwallet, because it has the user-friendly interface and enough security to make the transitions.
Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:49:08 PM

On the computer, I use myetherwallet. It is a safe and easy to use online wallet. And on the phone, I use the Trust wallet. That's my favorite app and use it smoothly

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: