Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 05:36:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FB 30K Guide to Monthly | Facebook (SECRET METHOD REVEALED) 2017  (Read 2414 times)
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:54:18 AM

i just bought the discount copy i hope it will work as show it i will post my review soon thanks

thanks william to buy yes you will earn and don't have problem with it thanks for buying

I have a feeling that this is your alt account, or a friend is posting this for you. The writing style is very similar, and it's the first post by a brand new member. Just saying, I call shenanigans. Roll Eyes

I absolutely agree with you sir. He thinks he's smart enough. Members in btctalk only believe if it is reviewed by a trusted member. This is the first time that I encountered a guy selling money making methods without giving vouchers.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:32:43 AM

hello only 2 left in discount copies hurry

Do you have any proof that you have sold any copy at all ?

Your marketing promotional method is unprofessional especially in the aspect of giving out a vouch copy, people will always buy what has testimony or review from an established account here and any review or comment from an account lower than a full member rank could be disregarded.

In your case may be you are too protective of your account then send PM to a DT member and request him/her to help you to review your product and post an honest review about it.
mikefurry (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 07:27:39 AM

thanks for the reply here people say i am only here who sell the product without review copy so please check others also many are here also if i show you the proof that i sold the copies you will not relive also if some good member give me the review you not believe why only one reason you can't offered to buy it please accept it OK in online i spend 5 years here to know every thing and i just know little spoon thing here but one thing is you need to spend to earn real money this is not crap WSO OK i worked it and now i am selling it why i am selling it show in my post OK so now if you don't have money to buy earn it from PTC site first OK
now you can buy with paypal and paypal is so secure you can ask refund also there but you can't buy why you don't have money to buy OK so admit it already give the link to buy

http://www.1ranksseo.com/jobs/google-adsense/get-unlimited-adsense-creation-method-the-secret-book-revealed/
approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast
http://www.1ranksseo.com/jobs/google-adsense/get-unlimited-adsense-creation-method-the-secret-book-revealed/
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:57:12 PM

hello only 2 left in discount copies hurry

Do you have any proof that you have sold any copy at all ?

Your marketing promotional method is unprofessional especially in the aspect of giving out a vouch copy, people will always buy what has testimony or review from an established account here and any review or comment from an account lower than a full member rank could be disregarded.

In your case may be you are too protective of your account then send PM to a DT member and request him/her to help you to review your product and post an honest review about it.

I think OP has been getting sales, but he can't prove that the sales have originated here on the forums, except for his alt account claiming that they purchased the method. The reason I believe that it's his alt? Let's assume that the account (@williamhart551) is real. If they are familiar with the forums, why was the account brand new when he made the post? If it's someone else's alt, why did they create it for the sole purpose of stating that they purchased this $499 method, considering that was his FIRST post on the forums?

There could be the possibility that OP asked the buyer to post here on the forums that he purchased the method, after he purchased it, but then that wouldn't be a lead that was generated here, thus rendering the post null; it's not an actual vouch by a *trusted* member of the forums.

thanks for the reply here people say i am only here who sell the product without review copy so please check others also many are here also if i show you the proof that i sold the copies you will not relive also if some good member give me the review you not believe why only one reason you can't offered to buy it please accept it OK in online i spend 5 years here to know every thing and i just know little spoon thing here but one thing is you need to spend to earn real money this is not crap WSO OK i worked it and now i am selling it why i am selling it show in my post OK so now if you don't have money to buy earn it from PTC site first OK
now you can buy with paypal and paypal is so secure you can ask refund also there but you can't buy why you don't have money to buy OK so admit it already give the link to buy

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, and I want to believe that you've found a proprietary method to truly earn revenue based on the screenshots that you have posted. But I've found so many discrepancies with products that are sold here, and every time I ask sellers questions regarding their products, they either change the subject, provide a vague answer that doesn't answer the question, or ignore it altogether.

The reason why people keep telling you to provide a vouch copy is so that there is a trusted member here that can, you know, vouch for the method you're selling. A good reviewer will review your method, but omit any details when they post, as not to give away any proprietary information. They will let the rest of the forum members know if your product is, first of all, what you claim it is. They will then let others know if there is a possibility to earn revenue according to your claims, and whether or not they will actually carry on the method until they receive their first payment.

A good review could take a week up to a month to confirm payment. You need to be selective of who you provide a review to, as the last thing you want is for someone to just say something like:

"I received the method from OP and it works! I haven't set up my payments or received any, but if you follow the method like OP said, you will make money."

The above is not a good review. If you want examples of good reviews, let me know and I can provide some examples for you.

Additionally, if you are worried that the reviewer is going to disclose your method to others, there is a "Reputation" board on the forums (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=129.0), as well as a "Scam Accusations" board (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0), that you can post the details of you getting thieved of your method, and a Default Trust member will more-than-likely give that person a red tag, if you provide enough proof that they did, in fact, steal your method and distribute it without your consent.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Until you can find a good reviewer that will vouch for your product here on the forums, you're not going to get a single sale. I implore you to consider allowing a reviewer to test your method and vouch for it so that you can get more sales.

That's, of course, if your method will actually earn you $30K monthly, as you claim. That's a big number, and even based on your payments and frequency of those payments in your screenshots, you yourself are not even making those earnings. Roll Eyes

Maybe that's why you don't want to provide a vouch copy; because you know that you can't back your claim. That just appears to be shady as fuck; like you're just looking for a sucker to spend $500 on this method so you can make a quick buck. Maybe that's not your intent, but subconsciously, that's what everyone is thinking at the moment.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:04:46 PM

Here are some examples of the types of reviews that you need in order to get sales. Take a look, and send me a message if you need me to provide a review for you.

I just wanted to post here to let everyone know that this product is still registered and still working. I use CC every day. A breakdown of my usage is as follows:

Photoshop: Daily
Illustrator: 3-4x Weekly
Premiere Pro: 4-5x Monthly
InDesign: 2-3x Monthly
Adobe Acrobat: 4-5x Weekly
Dreamweaver: 2-3x Monthly

Overall, I haven't had any problems yet since my original purchase date of January 30 of this year.

I'm making the autobuy purchase now. Will update this thread with the updates.

Stay tuned!

My Review & Vouch

I purchased this 3 months ago, as can be seen from my quoted post above. I purchased the Mac version of the software, and installed on my secondary machine (Mac). I've been using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro on a regular basis since then. I occasionally open up all of the programs to make sure they still work, and to this day, they do.

For anyone wondering about the method that's used to get these products; it's not a "hack"; you don't have to download a .lib file or force a crack for the programs. It's as simple as purchasing the product from OP, following the (very easy) steps, utilizing the serial he provides for you, and continuing about your installs.

YES, you CAN register an account at adobe.com. I login to the Creative Cloud app every day, and it reminds me of any updates that need to be done, VIA the Adobe app engine. I can update any of the programs directly through Adobe!

I can easily vouch for the seller regarding this product, and advise anyone to make this purchase freely. It's been 3 months and the programs are still working just fine.

I will provide monthly updates here if you're still curious or hesitant about purchasing this suite.

Sorry about the delay; real life caught up to me, and I wanted a chance to test and review the products that the OP has sent me. I received 5 (out of 10) of his methods, and I will provide a detailed review of each of the methods that I've received. Before you continue reading, however, please note that payments for these methods (that I've received) are NOT in Bitcoin. I know that OP has stated that the methods work worldwide, which they do, but earning? You may be limited to whatever options are available to you in your country. Message the OP about it before you buy. These are purely money-making (not crypto) methods that may require a verified PayPal account and/or the ability to receive and cash/deposit a check. Additionally, these methods can be found by Googling them. However, they are very specifically written in a format to save you from hours of research. And finally, a couple of these methods reference HackForums.net, which has a section for making money where forum members can sell their ebooks and methods.

Disclaimer: I believe that these books are being distributed without the consent of the original authors/distributors. Buy at your own risk. Regarding the actual reviews, regardless of where they originated, here is my input:

METHOD 1
Score: 8/10
Ease of Use: 8/10
Investment: $0
Risk Level: 0/10 (No investment, so no risk)
Setup Time: approximately 1 hour
Average Time per Week Necessary: 2-10 hours (depending on how much you want to make. The more you do, the more you earn)
Estimated Revenue Turnaround: 2-3 months (technically after one month, but payment period could fall into the next month)
Estimated Revenue Amount: $10/1st month with exponential growth thereafter. If you dedicate some time to this method, you could easily monetize hundreds of dollars per month.

This is my favorite method of the bundle that was sent to me. ANYONE can do it with no investment necessary. If you have a good understanding of how the internet works, and how to set up a couple of accounts, you may find this method to be your favorite one, as well. What you'll need for this method is to pretty much set up two accounts online. The first account is guaranteed by default, and the second account has a "review" process. I created an account with the BARE MINIMUM information necessary, and I was approved. When I say bare minimum, it was pretty much just my (fake) name, my email address, and a brief description of how I planned on utilizing their service (it was a bare bones message; I wish I could post it, but I don't want to reveal OP's method).

This method is almost greyhat, but it sits closer to the lines of being whitehat. Technically, there are no legal issues or risk at all. It may test your morals SLIGHTLY, but just that... slightly. Stick with this method, and within a few short months, you'll start monetizing and earning from it.

METHOD 2
Score: 7/10
Ease of Use: 6/10
Investment: $2.50 - $200 (whatever you're comfortable with investing into this method; PROTIP: start small and scale the growth of your investment when you feel comfortable that you've learned this method inside and out)
Risk Level: 4/10 (Make sure you get a few returns on smaller investments before investing more)
Setup Time: 1 hour/minimal
Average Time per Week Necessary: 1+ hour (depending on how much you want to make. The more you do, the more you earn)
Estimated Revenue Turnaround: 1st order/sale
Estimated Revenue Amount: $1.50-$30 per order/sale

This method requires a bit of entry level research, as well as ongoing research as you conduct this method over and over again. It's a great way to earn money, but it is a saturated market. It's not new, but I will say that the types of people that do this are usually doing it as a one-off. If you dedicate yourself to it, your earning potential is pretty big. It's based on an extremely popular video game, so the earnings from this method can potentially last forever, however saturated the market is.

There is a bit of luck factor involved with this method, but the "system" is pretty easy to learn. Overall, if you've got a few bucks to spend to test this investment, do it. Once you figure it out, you can easily become good at it, and make a decent earning. There could be a gambling component to this method (not mandatory; it's just an option), which I never recommend, but if you get "lucky", this could multiply your profit earnings immensely.

I would recommend this method for anyone that has a systematic way of learning and conducting business (you are technically buying and selling digital products) or anyone that is into console gaming, as these are the two types of people that could learn/adapt this method the quickest.

METHOD 3
Score: 8/10 (for me, as a graphic designer); avg person 5/10
Ease of Use: 8/10 (for me, as a graphic designer); avg person 5/10
Risk Level: 0/10 (No investment, no risk)
Setup Time: 3+/- hours
Average Time per Week Necessary: Min. 1 hour (invest more time if you want to earn more)
Estimated Revenue Amount: $5-$15 per order/sale

This is a great method for someone like me, as a graphic designer. But even if you don't have any design experience, you can earn from this method easily. I will say that this requires a creative MIND, although creative skills aren't mandatory. You can easily create a design competition/contest here on the forums for a couple bucks worth of Bitcoin, and use the winning artwork to support this method.

This method is my second favorite method, and if I dedicated about 10 hours to this per week, I have no doubt in my mind that I can generate $75-150 per week with this method. It's truly whitehat with absolutely no moral challenges. The beautiful part about this method is that it gives you the potential to make residual earnings. If you want to get more involved with this and create an actual website to support this method, you can literally start an online business out of this method.

If you don't have a creative mindset, and lack in the creativity department, this method is not for you, as it's a highly competitive and saturated market. I will say, however, that if you came up with end products that are crypto-related, you have the potential to make HUGE earnings, especially with the recent Bitcoin bubble that we're currently experiencing. This method could potentially be the best way to align your business with the new growth and new discoverers of Bitcoin and other cryptos, as long as your end products are catchy enough for any of them to want to buy them.

There are physical products involved with this method, but don't worry; you don't every have to purchase or store anything physically to fulfill this method.

METHOD 4
Score: 4/10
Ease of Use: 3/10 (The guide is a bit obscure)
Investment: Various (some of the details outlined in this ebook don't require an investments; others do)
Risk Level: 7/10 (This guide was a bit vague, without any step-by-step instructions on any particular details)
Setup Time: varies
Average Time per Week Necessary: Varies
Estimated Revenue Turnaround: Varies
Estimated Revenue Amount: Varies

This "method", to me, was more like an inspirational ebook. It covers a large area of topics, most of them being something I have thought about in the past already. It was, however, a good reminder to me, that if I were avidly looking to make money online, this would be a decent "guide" to review. The examples given in the ebook were purely whitehat, and the earnings potential is based on how much time you put in. If someone like me (a lot of marketing and advertising experience) were to follow this ebook as a guide to start up some new full-time money-making methods, I would earn about $500-$1,500 per month. For the average person, and their learning curve, this book could potentially motivate you to earn anywhere from $50-$200 per month.

In a nutshell, this ebook is something that you can research and learn on your own, but would take you about 12-20 hours of research to do so. Overall, I'm glad it was bundled into the OP's package, as it's a feel-good ebook.

METHOD 5
Score: 5/10 (personal score; could be higher for others)
Ease of Use: 4/10
Risk Level: 0/10
Setup Time: 1-3 hours per instance
Average Time per Week Necessary: 1+ hour (depending on how much you want to make. The more you do, the more you earn)
Estimated Revenue Amount: $5-??? (depends on what the customer is willing to pay)

This is, without a doubt, a greyhat method using "dating" networks and chat apps. I have no personal interest in this method, as it goes against my personal morals, but this will potentially earn you a decent amount of money if you dedicate yourself. The book outlines all of the things you need to utilize this method, and is very detailed with examples and resources. It's very specific, as well. I know that I've been a "victim" to this method before (long ago; I won't fall for it now. But there are plenty of "customers" for you out there; trust me), and I'm almost reluctant to say that I spent $50USD.

If you want to earn more (a LOT more), there is some technical knowledge involved, which means that you'd have to learn a couple of technical things, but it could end up paying off. This is purely optional, and you can make some decent earnings without it. If you have a smartphone, you can earn a lot more with this method than with using only your computer.

All in all, for $20 or $50, which OP is selling these methods for, you can easily earn that back (based on just the 5 out of 10 methods that he sent me). Easily. However, these methods aren't proprietary, by any means, but it would take hours and hours and hours of research to learn these on your own. It's not a "get rich quick" purchase, by any means. You're going to need to put in some work for these methods. A couple of the methods do have the potential to earn you a residual income, which means you do the work once, and continue collecting earnings from it.

I will say that if I had spent $20 on learning these methods, I wouldn't be disappointed. However, for $50, I would have to see the remaining methods that weren't sent to me to see if it was a valuable "investment" for me, but given the 5 (out of 10) that I was given, that would be a regretful purchase.
mikefurry (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 03:17:43 PM

thanks for the long message if you thing i am scam you or provide wrong proof just buy it by paypal there is also a refund option if you can't buy it's simple meaning is you don't have money ok that's not a problem just google it for PTC site spend the 1 year there you will earn some bucks then come up thanks

approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:28:07 PM

i just bought the discount copy i hope it will work as show it i will post my review soon thanks

thanks william to buy yes you will earn and don't have problem with it thanks for buying

I have a feeling that this is your alt account, or a friend is posting this for you. The writing style is very similar, and it's the first post by a brand new member. Just saying, I call shenanigans. Roll Eyes

I absolutely agree with you sir. He thinks he's smart enough. Members in btctalk only believe if it is reviewed by a trusted member. This is the first time that I encountered a guy selling money making methods without giving vouchers.

What make me laugh is why the OP  is collecting 10$ for his FB idea, why not he apply that Facebook idea and earn 30K himself  Grin
Just my experience such money making ideas are first of all very well known ones Which everyone know and wont give you much money or they are just no idea. Trust me if someone has a new idea of earning, he will never sell or tell you, he will earn himself. Wink
Jacob211

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:31:55 PM

In my opinion, If everyone can earn about 30K$ per month just by buying a method cost 97$, there will be no poor and homeless people. LOL. And if you want people beleive in your method, you should use escrow.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:32:13 PM

Out of the 5 bought this method only 1 reply with review and just by luck this one is brand new account Cheesy it is either you are dump or you think we

are . 100% this is just another facebook ads method which you can already get for free from other forums or just pure scam . i would recommend

anyone to stay away until this get reviewed by high rank trusted member . (which i know from the look of it never gonna happen  Wink )
mikefurry (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 03:39:25 PM

thanks for the so much reply for those who think why i can't apply this method and make some money please read the post and also check it out my site also www.1ranksseo.com ok and for those who said after a review i will buy you can't because for buying prodcut need money and you don't have it that's why you can't buy just go some other PTC site and you will earn real money yes free of cost and need to invest 1 year there ok when you have money then come to buy also in online market you can check how many traffic left on forum now a days so think again for earning online with free method ok

mikefurry (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 07:16:54 AM

buy now price will increase soon not for free vouch copies and  reviewer earn by PTC site

mikefurry (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 09:36:40 AM

now you can buy using paypal it's secure https://gumroad.com/l/xJvr

Text

Activity: 2464
Merit: 594

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:59:48 AM

So you are advising us to join a PTC site and spend one year there for we to able buy your method? No way, we don't have time for that and we will only earn a very small amount doing it. And your vouch copy is not free then expect that nobody will get interested on what you are selling...

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
mikefurry (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 10:28:08 AM

thanks for the comment now many people say about secure payment process that's why i show the secure way also for other like you who need free copies just find another one if you think ptc is not good also i am not saying buy my method i said in online market you need to invest for earning ok

mikefurry (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 08:10:31 AM

hello buy it now price will increase in June ok

mikefurry (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 04:15:41 AM

thanks for buy hurry price will increase

mikefurry (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 05:30:44 PM

buy now and get bonus 1 month free training with me i will teach you more earning with it

mikefurry (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 06:56:11 AM

hurry now in july 1 price will go up

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:05:00 PM

Why do you lie like this ? There is no review here on the site you have no ratings not even one. It says there are no reviews on the site or any buys. Noone here has bought anything or they would upload proof. You make money ripping off guilible people.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:50:29 AM

Honestly the price you are selling is too high. Let me know if the one of the method is zero cost advertising in facebook is in the list of your methods..
I know someone are selling facebook method also but not the same price that you selling.. its too high in my opinion and it will hardly to find someone to buy your method..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: