Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:29:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMMER ALERT!!!  (Read 2153 times)
cycloid (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 09:52:04 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2013, 06:14:10 PM by cycloid

Please refer to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=191213.40

OP is an OBVIOUS Scammer and needs a TAG Immediately !!

MOST IMPORTANTLY is how Bitmit will behave now, if they refund me as it was escrow then they are a very trust worthy company and if not I dont think anyone should really use that site.

Waiting with impatience no response from their support so far 3 emails sent.

here is my bitcoin address so everyone can see if I get refunded

1MzxdPkVbRs3tyMLqwJWXho35gJYofyv1P

Community voted, i removed accusation. Everyone can draw their own conclusions.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 12:28:05 AM

tl;dr?
cycloid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 03:57:27 PM

woohoo fully refunded by Bitmit  Grin

seller banned

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 04:04:54 PM

seller banned
Please put the name "Gyrsur" in the title of this thread so we will know who you are talking about.  Thanks.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
cycloid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 04:14:34 PM

seller banned
Please put the name "Gyrsur" in the title of this thread so we will know who you are talking about.  Thanks.

Here is the proof of refund by Bitmit, I fully trust them now and will be doing all my escrow buys/sells with them going forward!

BTC264.528

https://blockchain.info/address/1MzxdPkVbRs3tyMLqwJWXho35gJYofyv1P

Done.

Cheers.

Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 05:19:56 PM

woohoo fully refunded by Bitmit  Grin

seller banned
Please put the name "XXX" in the title of this thread so we will know who you are talking about.  Thanks.

Please be careful with spreading something about a person you don't know in detail. Thank you very much!

And please delete my username within your posts! Thanks!

Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 05:39:20 PM

the borderline is reached now! I saw this item on Bitmit and reported it within a thread because it was very funny to me and it is obviously BFL will not so fast have a product like the 1500 GH/s Mini Rig.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=191213.0

I reported user "cycloid" and user "Rampion" to admins because they spreading slander about me.

Reported also user "BurtW" to admins.

cycloid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 05:57:26 PM

the borderline is reached now! I saw this item on Bitmit and reported it within a thread because it was very funny to me and it is obviously BFL will not so fast have a product like the 1500 GH/s Mini Rig.

I reported user "cycloid" and user "Rampion" to admins because they spreading slander about me.

I am basing my conclusion on 3 factors :

1) You started a very misleading thread, with a self made lie in the title, which at the time I overlooked as I was more concerned with the content.
Did nothing but HYPE the SCAM beyond any rational "stumble-upon" find post I ever seen. Then you kept at hyping it up encouraging  people to buy with continued posts.

2) Not to discriminate or generalize, but you do have a very similar way of writing as the SCAMMER, this goes for grammar and style of writing.
 I posted up all the email communication with seller for public eye and it was multiple people who pointed this out BEFORE I even thought of accusing you publicly.

3) The way this hole thing ended and the thread closing before conclusion could be made or refund blockchain transaction posted.

Finally, it is almost funny that the SCAMMER, once faced with facts started to publicly accuse me of insulting him and along with other ridiculous accusations which once again you, as if almost trying, copied to the T.

Now anyone is welcomed to read the whole post which is linked above and vote.

Cheers

Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 06:02:14 PM

I am basing my conclusion on 3 factors :

1) You started a very misleading thread, with a self made lie in the title, which at the time I overlooked as I was more concerned with the content.
Did nothing but HYPE the SCAM beyond any rational "stumble-upon" find post I ever seen. Then you kept at hyping it up encouraging  people to buy with continued posts.

2) Not to discriminate or generalize, but you do have a very similar way of writing as the SCAMMER, this goes for grammar and style of writing.
 I posted up all the email communication with seller for public eye and it was multiple people who pointed this out BEFORE I even thought of accusing you publicly.

3) The way this hole thing ended and the thread closing before conclusion could be made or refund blockchain transaction posted.

Finally, it is almost funny that the SCAMMER, once faced with facts started to publicly accuse me of insulting him and along with other ridiculous accusations which once again you, as if almost trying, copied to the T.

Now anyone is welcomed to read the whole post which is linked above and vote.

Cheers

again, reported you to admins because of slander me to public without ANY proof!

cycloid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 06:02:38 PM

For the record as I could not add this to original thread as it was closed by OP
This is my last communication with the seller on Bitmit before I got the refund and seller got banned:
cycloid 2013-04-30, 03:42 pm
There is nothing to steal here as the information provided is fraudulent and product is non existent.
I have been requesting all morning for you to cancel my order.
I will gladly provide a photo ID and full access to my Gmail for support to investigate everything and refund my purchase at their earliest convenience.

One more important point is BFL preorders are not made for production yet and so anything being shipped to me is a clear SCAM. Order #8210 is not a Minirig and was never paid for, also the name was not Jonn on the original order.

Side note who pay $30,000 to steal your fake name and fake order number if I could easily just make one up myself.

this is getting ridiculous, I must add that I did not even complete the purchase before it was set to shipped by seller the moment I presented him with facts from Butterflylabs support team regarding a fraudulent order number.

in addition seller tried sending me a TROJAN over email saying I should click on it to see some info *.exe file in dropbox . my guess he was trying to click finolize on my end to get away with my money.

johart1 2013-04-30, 03:22 pm
This guy is ID thief!!! I sended him my names,address,telephone.... He want to steel my order and my ID!!!
cycloid 2013-04-30, 03:17 pm
Cancel my order immediately your order number 8210 is not verified by the supplier and the confirmation from BFL is fraudulent.
I request you to cancel order as there IS NOTHING YOU COULD HAVE SHIPPED OF VALUE AS THE PRODUCT IS NOT EVEN MADE YET BY THE MANUFACTURER.

Support please investigate this user.

Contact me for any additional information.
Also reffer to this forum discussion regarding this matter if left with any questions.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=191213.20

Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 06:04:59 PM

Bitmit have the IP of the scammer and my IP. if you want to come up with the truth it is so easy to ask Bitmit to check his IP and my IP. how easy is that?

cycloid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 06:09:20 PM

That is easy to change with a simple VPN, proxy or TOR browser.
I will let others decide. 

Whether or not you get a SCAMMER tag is up to admins regardless others can have an objective story on what happened and decide for themselves next time they see a "cool find" post made by you.

This thread is not to slunder you (as i personally don't care about you 1 bit) but to worn others in future dealings with you.

That is all.

Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 06:13:22 PM

Whether or not you get a SCAMMER tag is up to admins regardless others can have an objective story on what happened and decide for themselves next time they see a "cool find" post made by you.

if you want to get the truth about the scammer with the Bitmit item then ask Bitmit. Maybe his IP is easy to locate. But I fear you don't want to know the truth and love to continue spreading lies about me.

Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 06:16:27 PM

This thread is not to slunder you (as i personally don't care about you 1 bit) but to worn others in future dealings with you.

That is all.

is your brain injured? we had no deal and we won't have a deal in the future ever!

cycloid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 06:19:38 PM

if you want to get the truth about the scammer with the Bitmit item then ask Bitmit. Maybe his IP is easy to locate. But I fear you don't want to know the truth and love to continue spreading lies about me.

The fact that you think some one would try to use their real IP for a clear scam on Bitmit and to suggest to link your username IP on the forum to the ip given to Bitmit, once again points to you being a scammer.

No ONE is stupid enough to use real IP when setting up a scam, nor to suggest in the end that this is the evidence of your non-involvement.
 Its like saying well I used a mask during robbery SO IT CANT BE ME !
 lol seriously you want to compare IP addresses  how about all other evidence... you better of sending saying to check fingerprints or sperm samples.  Grin

Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 06:23:44 PM

The fact that you think some one would try to use IP of a clear scammer on Bitmit to link your username IP on the forum indicates once again that you are a scammer.

No ONE is stupid enough to use real IP when setting up a scam, nor to suggest in the end that this is the evidence of your non-involvement.
 Its like saying well I used a mask during robbery SO IT CANT BE ME !
 lol seriously you want to compare IP addresses  how about all other evidence... you better of sending saying to check fingerprints or sperm samples.  Grin

what for evidence? you spreading lies about me without any proof!

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 06:34:11 PM

WTF?  I simply wanted him to properly label this thread so we know who he is talking about (you) without having to dig through the other thread.  I have not publicly taken a "side" in this debate and did not really care one way or the other.  But now you have dragged me into it I have started to care.

OK, read through the info.  It looks like you may not actually be the seller.  You wrote:

BTW: I AM NOT THE SELLER. Chicago is not located in Europe...

OK who has PROOF he is the seller?  Anyone?  Anyone?

If there is no proof that he is the seller this entire thread should be deleted and locked.

Holy crap - how many threads are there on this one subject?

Out.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:19:36 PM

There's plenty of proof that Gyrsur is the scammer - just check the post where he obviously advertised the scam, while using the same grammar as the scammer did.

Hopefully he will get his tag soon enough.

EDIT: glad to see the refund came through. Obviously, the scammer is butthurt, which explains is hysteric activity in this thread.

Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2013, 05:06:33 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2013, 05:30:49 AM by Gyrsur

There's plenty of proof that Gyrsur is the scammer - just check the post where he obviously advertised the scam, while using the same grammar as the scammer did.

EDIT: glad to see the refund came through. Obviously, the scammer is butthurt, which explains is hysteric activity in this thread.
you did enter the discussion from nowhere in the original thread after the buyer comes up with the slander. could it be that you are the scammer to target a victim??

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=191213.msg1988750#msg1988750

No worries cycloid, just ignore this pitiful scammer

slander again from user "Rampion". could it be he is the scammer because he entered the discusssion in the original thread from nowwhere? to target a victim for his scam?

cycloid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2013, 06:12:15 AM

you did enter the discussion from nowhere in the original thread after the buyer comes up with the slander. could it be that you are the scammer to target a victim??

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=191213.msg1988750#msg1988750

No worries cycloid, just ignore this pitiful scammer

slander again from user "Rampion". could it be he is the scammer because he entered the discusssion in the original thread from nowwhere? to target a victim for his scam?

You are just making it worse for yourself now  Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: