Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I had luck in which Alt I should invest now  (Read 3374 times)
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:53:35 AM

Hi guys,

i had really luck and had a lot BTC bought arround 5 years ago and i just forget abou them untill 2 month ago where a friend
talked to me about BTC. I searched my old Notebook and i have still all BTC.

I cashed out a lot and bought a nice car ( Porsche 997 Turbo ;-)   )

Now I wanted to invest arround 50 BTC in one next Altcoin and just forget again about this one ;-)

Which coin you think could be a good performer in the next 3 years?

Decent? HMQ? Some others?
try to invest in the coin that has been lasted for years, try to invest it in etherium or in litecoin,it has been established as one of the strong coins in the market, and I know that they have many investors, it has a very good market value also, you may also try the new coins in the market then sell it asap, it is good for a short trade trading. goodluck for you buddy.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 04:03:40 AM

20% XEM

20%. LTC

10%. ETH

10%. BTC

5%. Each into 8 different smaller altcoins valued no more than a 100 million market cap.. Ark, lisk, pivx, and others people in this thread recommend.

Total investment percentage... 100.  Make sure to withdraw them into their wallets and save the private key. 

You should be investing to XRP. You're going to need XRP later, trust me. There are going to be huge adoption to all altcoins and they are going to start with ripple. I just read this info from reddit lately, I don't have all the details but this could be real.

faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:12:49 AM

The best ALT for me now is STEEM. Few weeks ago it give me 300% of my invested bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:22:47 AM

Hi guys,

i had really luck and had a lot BTC bought arround 5 years ago and i just forget abou them untill 2 month ago where a friend

Now I wanted to invest arround 50 BTC in one next Altcoin and just forget again about this one ;-)

Congratulation for your lucky  Cheesy
In my prediction if you want make investments into one altcoin, you must choose the altcoins that has good fundamental, are like good developers of altcoins, the purpose of altcoins, ecosystem of altcoins and projects related with the altcoins. The good candidate for all of ceritera is ethereum because it has fiture smart contract and many projects (dapps) be builded on ethereum include gambling game on ethereum blockchain.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:28:13 AM

Hi guys,

try to invest in the coin that has been lasted for years, try to invest it in etherium or in litecoin,it has been established as one of the strong coins in the market, and I know that they have many investors, it has a very good market value also, you may also try the new coins in the market then sell it asap, it is good for a short trade trading. goodluck for you buddy.
Well with those big volume alts you can do day trade system buy low and sell high small profits but it will not allow you to lose everything just in case certain crash happen its a matter of good timing. Needs a lots of research and study in order to gain.
staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:29:15 AM

I suggest that you should be investing in Expanse,
because for sure this will achieve a lot of success
in the coming years.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:25:07 AM

70% eth - 30% xmr

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:08:33 AM

If you really have that much of BTC then better is to hold that BTC rather than investing it as the price is still undervalued and will increase in the future. Invest in small amounts, go for Ripple and recently I have invested in Creditbit. Looks prominent and can earn you some cash in the future.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:13:10 AM

Hi guys,

Buy Lisk and wait!
richardfisk

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:44:15 PM

Try to invest your money in top 20 altcoin because they are very goo. Moreover, you can hardly earn more money from top 5 coin because they have already had a big marketcap

Apollo777

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:10:21 AM

50 BTC? Best advice imo is to diversify.

Put 1 BTC in each of the top 50 ALT coins.

Well Balanced and Diverse Portfolio. Won't have that one sexy pick, but you get most of everything.
Even better way is to split half a bitcoin into Top 100 alts. You'll thank me in 6 years.

Can't go wrong with index fund buying.
Gotta catch em all!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:24:44 AM

20% XEM

20%. LTC

10%. ETH

10%. BTC

5%. Each into 8 different smaller altcoins valued no more than a 100 million market cap.. Ark, lisk, pivx, and others people in this thread recommend.

Total investment percentage... 100.  Make sure to withdraw them into their wallets and save the private key. 

You should be investing to XRP. You're going to need XRP later, trust me. There are going to be huge adoption to all altcoins and they are going to start with ripple. I just read this info from reddit lately, I don't have all the details but this could be real.

Well,  i appreciate your suggestions but a few change if taking may be more profitable. Changes are below:
Waves----40%

Xerium----20%

Eth--------20%

XRP--------10%

LTC-------10%

It seems to be made profit a huge who will be followed this strategy may be i think. its not 100% true or proof just prediction it's could be like that.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:58:08 AM

This is nice 50 tbc, you may invest on top altcoins. Xem, ETH, DOGE, LTC and Ripple. These coins got a lot of attention from investors. Which many invested in this top altcoins. I know for sure these altcoins is profitable in the long run.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:14:07 AM

This is nice 50 tbc, you may invest on top altcoins. Xem, ETH, DOGE, LTC and Ripple. These coins got a lot of attention from investors. Which many invested in this top altcoins. I know for sure these altcoins is profitable in the long run.

But I understood that DOGE devs are not doing much development on this coin. Is that true?

I have invested on BTC, ETH, DOGE, NEM, Waves and IOTA. So far all my altcoins are doing good except IOTA because only last week I invested on this coin and it needs more time to show the good results. Maybe after the cool down then I will add some ripple to my account as well.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 07:40:08 AM

All alts so long as its legit project will rise soon as its development mature. If OP got that amount of BTC since then, I guess he can manage to analyze which token to invest with. My suggestion are WAVES, ICONOMI, EDGEless and Matchpool, these are soon going to moon the last two are the cheaper ones.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:10:34 AM

I dont wanted to invest only in Top Market Value Coins. Better invested in some young to get more profit.

WAVES, lisk and iconomi are still quite low capped and could easily multiply a few times in the near future even.

XEM is having good momentum and is shaping up to become a real game changer. You are a bit late to the party here though, but it could still easily double or tripple soon.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:31:12 PM

You don't need luck in investment, you only need is to become wise on picking of altcoins you want to invest. I just recommend to invest in bitcoin, ethereum, torcoin or any altcoins you wanted​. But make sure that you know how to handle the coins you pick for your investment.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:16:29 PM

Thanks for all replies.

I mad last days my homework and searched for atractive investments.
The situation is as follows. The most BTC I will hold in a cold wallet (i mean paperwallet is it called cold wallet Huh )
50BTC I wann invest in alts.

First investment i did yesterday I bought for arround 12 BTC HMQ (Humaniq Tokens) on Bittrex.
This seems for me a good project which could raise up really to 10 Dollar in the next 3 years.

The second investment I will do is DECENT after it is released. Her I will also invest arround 10 -15 BTC

25 BTC I will split today into to buys. 12.5 BTC I will buy ETH and 12.5BTC I will buy ETC.

After this I will turn off my Computer again and you will here nothing from me the next years.

It is certainly up to you what currencies you buy, but it is pretty risky not paying attention to them over the next few years ("After this I will turn off my Computer"). This industry is still really young, and things could change overnight. Something negative may happen to your investment in one of the coins you've chosen, and if you have been watching them, you could salvage (sell) what is left of it and buy something else. That 'something else' may be the big payoff you have been looking for.

If this had happened a few weeks ago and you walked away from bitcointalk after investing, you would have missed the news coming out tomorrow on DNotes 2.0. I can share this much - The new DNotes 2.0 will switch from a Proof-of-Work (PoW) algorithm to Proof-of-Stake (PoS), utilizing C# and supporting the Microsoft.Net platform. The rest of the information and our path going forward will be announced on a new DNotes thread tomorrow.

Feel free to drop in and say hello.  Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:43:46 PM

You don't need luck in investment, you only need is to become wise on picking of altcoins you want to invest. I just recommend to invest in bitcoin, ethereum, torcoin or any altcoins you wanted​. But make sure that you know how to handle the coins you pick for your investment.
that is right. They need only a little luck and have a good vision in the cryptoworld and they can earn a good amount of money here. I think you should invest your money to the top 20 coin on the coinmarketcap. Their prices will soon go up
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:28:31 PM

Hi guys,

You need to invest in one of the most known altcoins if you are going to invest that much money since you don’t know what it is going to happen to all of those other coins if you forget for 5 years but congratulations on your earnings.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: