Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BLON] Gaming Crypto-Currency [AIRDROP][NO ICO] [FAIR DISTRIBUTION][SHA]  (Read 8663 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:47:11 PM

Congratulations for the wallet, its look so amazing and futuristic. This project will definitely be something i will put more attention in the future. Looking good so far, keep up that progress. Wallet has got synced even without adding nodes.
Hansen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 08:50:47 PM

Any way to mine this yet?

Look at the post right above yours

"Getting started" leads nowhere. What miner do I need and how can I set up a worker at that page?

You want less fees? - You want a stable currency? - You want a fair distribution of raised funds? - You want anonymous transactions and communication? - You want so much more that doesn't fit in this line and will look crappy when writing it down because it will just be so much? - JOIN RADIX!
Co- Founder of Radix http://www.radix.global
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:54:54 PM

"Getting started" leads nowhere. What miner do I need and how can I set up a worker at that page?

Its a SHA256 coin so any miner that works for that. Are you mining with CPU? GPU? Hardware?
Are you renting hash power?

Use your BLON address for the username, make password x or something and thats it

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
Hansen

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 08:57:32 PM

Its a SHA256 coin so any miner that works for that. Are you mining with CPU? GPU? Hardware?

Use your BLON address for the username, make password x or something and thats it

Didnt mine in a long time, the last time was with CG Miner. What miner would you suggest? (no rented hash power, just cpu/gpu, depends on what works better)

You want less fees? - You want a stable currency? - You want a fair distribution of raised funds? - You want anonymous transactions and communication? - You want so much more that doesn't fit in this line and will look crappy when writing it down because it will just be so much? - JOIN RADIX!
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:59:48 PM

damn i'm to of a rookie to get into this one  Sad
Abicidieffe

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:01:26 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 07:31:25 AM by mprep

i would ask in deep what will be the relationship between blon and sia..
Miramyn

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

Didnt mine in a long time, the last time was with CG Miner. What miner would you suggest? (no rented hash power, just cpu/gpu, depends on what works better)

Personally I use BFGMiner (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877081.0) but cgminer is still around if you favour that one.
BFGMiner will let you decide if you want to use CPU or GPU or both or how many cores etc.
To be honest, most of the updated mining software does that so its not just a bfg feature
Anyway thats just my 2 satoshi on what Im using atm  

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
Hansen

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 09:07:37 PM

Personally I use BFGMiner (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877081.0) but cgminer is still around if you favour that one.
BFGMiner will let you decide if you want to use CPU or GPU or both or how many cores etc.
To be honest, most of the updated mining software does that so its not just a bfg feature
Anyway thats just my 2 satoshi on what Im using atm  

Alright, thanks. Anyway, on the website posted I dont see a way to set up a worker...

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:08:50 PM

Where is information about this airdrop so how can I participate into this phase. Any time frame about or some limit how many people can take part into this round?
silversurferd (OP)

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:36:36 PM

Where is information about this airdrop so how can I participate into this phase. Any time frame about or some limit how many people can take part into this round?

150 Participants . BLON will have 3 rounds and more bounties in future .

BLON
gaazje

Activity: 452

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 09:44:36 PM

150 Participants . BLON will have 3 rounds and more bounties in future .

Nice, will try to start mining tomorrow

whats the twitter account?

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
Hansen

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 09:54:58 PM

With BFG Miner, how can I mine this?

I cant set up a worker at findblocks.com and have no username/pw. Any help?

Miramyn

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:02:27 PM

Username is your BLON address you want to mine to. Password is x
The address becomes the worker (you can check it under workers on the pool)

misterbones

Activity: 182

Trader*Investor

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:03:32 PM

find blocks is better as u get coins directly to your wallet .

IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:25:48 PM

so we get the "no block source" message from wallet because there is no mining yet as of now? am i correct?
Saracenis

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:33:38 PM

Mining is up and running. Im selling 5000 BLON, if interested, PM Wink
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:44:49 PM

i already did the Blon.conf textfile saved as all files in the roaming folder as someone said upthread. i still get the
"no block source available " message on wallet. can you help? thanks
Saracenis

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:47:38 PM

i already did the Blon.conf textfile saved as all files in the roaming folder as someone said upthread. i still get the
"no block source available " message on wallet. can you help? thanks
Wallet syncs fine without nodes, try to remove firewalls
Bolo_young

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:55:53 PM

The wallet is not synchronized, zero is the active compound
Bybox

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:25:22 AM

OK I would like to join the airdrop. Do I have to send you my BLON addr by mail?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: