Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:08:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Alt's Whats your favorite long term and why  (Read 2047 times)
Gatorelf (OP)

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:49:21 PM

Stellar STR $ 0.0475636   +9.08 % is currently my favorite with a market cap of $44 mil and its multi layered applications that connects banks, payments systems, and people.

Would like to see it on other exchanges besides Poloniex

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:44:37 PM

Ofcourse long term investment is the best and all investor like buying a high volume of altcoins and keeping it for year would give a super high gain in your investment surely the price you buy it and you sell it is surely different so more cashback you get.
Gatorelf (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:07:07 PM

exactly, already played ETH for 800% gain, BTC for 110%,  STR 400% so far and MAID for a double.

Im in GAME NAUT STR and STEEM  now for few weeks to months and see how they work out

PovertyByte

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:32:40 PM

Right now ZCL

https://www.scribd.com/document/341929533/Zclassic-Investors-Guide

And soon, Zencash

https://zencash.io/assets/Zen%20White%20Paper.pdf
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:54:49 PM

Lonterm investment is good . Buying altcoin and then hold it for few years can give you huge profit. But if you choose shorterm you can only earn a little amount. Many traders want to hold their altcoin for few years because they can earn a lot of money if they do that. Altcoin for longeterm investment that I have are thereum, dash, litecoin, zcash, monero, ripple , Tor . Because that altcoin have big poetntial to increase more base on my research but it depends on the demand on the market if they pump or not. But for me only they have big potential in the next few years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jbl888

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:18:01 AM

Easy choice for me ... I wish I could just unload what I know but it will take a few hours to soak it all up

The best ICO going on that very few know about run by a CEO Reggie Middleton that's been mopping up on Wall Street for over a decade? Vertiaseum Veritas running on Ethereum = Worldwide Wall Street and banking and basically all P2P smart contracts ... $1.635 Quadrillion market ... insurance and real estate next in coming years      ICO open until May 26th   Exchange 1 ETH = 30 Veritas   https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens       You just set up a MyEtherWallet ... send your ETH to the wallet then follow instructions on link above to exchange into VERI Veritas ... this ICO will make it through the upcoming fiat/debt currency crash and then thrive as everyone realizes they can't trust the old legacy centralized banks and basically any kind of third party trust .... https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens ... you will be thanking Reggie Middleton for generations   ...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jsjyZyIDs0&t=1s

Veritaseum has the patents on P2P smart contracts ... Veritaseum Veritas will do what banks, escrows, insurance, ... every kind of third party trust does now for much cheaper using Veritaseum Veritas and much less risk of third party default as everything is set up beforehand in the smart contract ... Veritaseum will actually add value for a Worldwide Wall Street as CEO Reggie Middleton will sell his hedge fund analysis for Veritas so we are talking about a DAO machine as well as high level analysis that machines can't do all being paid with Veritas ... the 50% of hedge fund profits that usually go to executive salaries and bonuses go to you: The Veritas holder

And that's just Finance ... Reggie will next build a machine for Insurance and Real Estate ... taking out all the middlemen ... built on Ethereum ... worldwide ... this is the single best opportunity I have ever seen for life-changing wealth ... Just take 1 ETH and exchange for 30 Veritas ... then keep reading and watching all the Veritaseum You Tube videos on Reggie Middleton's You Tube channel and Veritaseum website ...  https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FMyNvogofqojqG6nkIjgvvjAnsWs1qOtKUFExvtp_m0/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000&slide=id.p... you will want to buy more and more ... I own thousands of Veritas and you will be sick in the years to come (having read this far) if you don't invest at least 1 ETH ... this is an ICO that actually has a business plan ... this is a company run by people who know all the pitfalls and all the con men ... and they have the patents applied for in 2014 to keep out late-to-the-party competition
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:23:08 AM

I can see this is a "thread" to pump STR in the form of a solicitation of advice, but me, I'd stay away from that piece of crap thing.  If anyone is seriously interested in holding an altcoin long term, go with the big boys.  Litecoin, doge, ETH, Ripple...and that there is about it.  There are no other coins besides bitcoin that I would ever hold for greater than 24 hours.  The rent is too damn high on those.  Bitcoin is the love of my life.  Everyone else is just crippled potential suitors, poorly bathed and with an extremely high tattoo/tooth ratio.
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:28:32 AM

I'm a huge believer in XBY ExtraBYtes. It's completely unique in crypto how it's secures the blockchain No PoW, no POS but uses signed trusted static nodes using a technology called Chords that coordinates consensus.

Nothing like it, it will be a top 20 coin, it's just a matter of time. I don't see anything that can touch it over the coming months.
Gatorelf (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:54:23 PM

Easy choice for me ... I wish I could just unload what I know but it will take a few hours to soak it all up

The best ICO going on that very few know about run by a CEO Reggie Middleton that's been mopping up on Wall Street for over a decade? Vertiaseum Veritas running on Ethereum = Worldwide Wall Street and banking and basically all P2P smart contracts ... $1.635 Quadrillion market ... insurance and real estate next in coming years      ICO open until May 26th   Exchange 1 ETH = 30 Veritas   https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens       You just set up a MyEtherWallet ... send your ETH to the wallet then follow instructions on link above to exchange into VERI Veritas ... this ICO will make it through the upcoming fiat/debt currency crash and then thrive as everyone realizes they can't trust the old legacy centralized banks and basically any kind of third party trust .... https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens ... you will be thanking Reggie Middleton for generations   ...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jsjyZyIDs0&t=1s

Veritaseum has the patents on P2P smart contracts ... Veritaseum Veritas will do what banks, escrows, insurance, ... every kind of third party trust does now for much cheaper using Veritaseum Veritas and much less risk of third party default as everything is set up beforehand in the smart contract ... Veritaseum will actually add value for a Worldwide Wall Street as CEO Reggie Middleton will sell his hedge fund analysis for Veritas so we are talking about a DAO machine as well as high level analysis that machines can't do all being paid with Veritas ... the 50% of hedge fund profits that usually go to executive salaries and bonuses go to you: The Veritas holder

And that's just Finance ... Reggie will next build a machine for Insurance and Real Estate ... taking out all the middlemen ... built on Ethereum ... worldwide ... this is the single best opportunity I have ever seen for life-changing wealth ... Just take 1 ETH and exchange for 30 Veritas ... then keep reading and watching all the Veritaseum You Tube videos on Reggie Middleton's You Tube channel and Veritaseum website ...  https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FMyNvogofqojqG6nkIjgvvjAnsWs1qOtKUFExvtp_m0/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000&slide=id.p... you will want to buy more and more ... I own thousands of Veritas and you will be sick in the years to come (having read this far) if you don't invest at least 1 ETH ... this is an ICO that actually has a business plan ... this is a company run by people who know all the pitfalls and all the con men ... and they have the patents applied for in 2014 to keep out late-to-the-party competition

thanks to all for the great input, i have moved funds to different accounts and I am heavy in ETH ETC and playing smaller amounts in others like GNT etc. Consensus2017 really has the cryptos running.. and Zcash wow a deal with JP Morgan 
Gatorelf (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:00:40 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 06:06:44 PM by Gatorelf

I can see this is a "thread" to pump STR in the form of a solicitation of advice, but me, I'd stay away from that piece of crap thing.  If anyone is seriously interested in holding an altcoin long term, go with the big boys.  Litecoin, doge, ETH, Ripple...and that there is about it.  There are no other coins besides bitcoin that I would ever hold for greater than 24 hours.  The rent is too damn high on those.  Bitcoin is the love of my life.  Everyone else is just crippled potential suitors, poorly bathed and with an extremely high tattoo/tooth ratio.

and no it was not a pump it was as the header says ..was my favorite at the time.. now my favorite it ETC   which doesn't mean it s a pump but trying to share info with the community.  

I think ripple is about to bounce too
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 03:12:06 PM

STR is my favourite to but i'm late to buy when the price only 300 satoshi, I still believe will more high than now, just wait 2-3 week after this maybe can hits 4000 satoshi or more, Stratis is good too and also I invest in waves.
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:21:29 PM

Currently my favorite coin for long term is Nem and Ripple, I believe both of these coins has great potential in the future to really get there.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
chaosfourever

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:06:31 PM

Ardor. It has a great tech and a great team behind it.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jacobthecoiner

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:30:45 PM

Ardor. It has a great tech and a great team behind it.

True, I think Ardor has a great potential. just buy and hold, it will give you a huge reward

(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:18:20 PM

I think HMQ and maybe ETC,
Just going to try to hold it for a couple of months.
rtom1990

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:26:14 PM

MOONCOIN haha.

Its only at 3Sat, I'm telling you it'll be big, bahaha, its like apple, the name is already there, doesn't matter what shit products they might release, its still got that apple logo on it haha. it was 1sat yesterday, I'll be flying to the moon!!!!!! lmao

Moon Prices, just then, you can see 4 Sat coming!

$0.000082 (239.50%)
0.00000003 BTC (197.19%)

By on Bleutrade before it goes to Polo and Bittrex.
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ETH/BTC

A lot of Potential in my opinion, get into it to get more BTC.
rtom1990

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:48:25 PM

Moon coin just hit 4sat from 1sat yesterday just now on coin market cap, told you to jump on it, it'll only get bigger like apple comp. Thats what you should buy on Bleutrade before it goes on Polo or Bittrex.
surus

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 08:01:09 PM

Gulden IMO has a very good development team and idea behind the project. They will need some partners to scale it up, but they are doing great job so far. Really like the upside potential on this one.

Cryptocurrency arbitrage and market maker: www.rialto.ai
BonzoCorleone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:39:48 AM

Stratis for me, the team is impressive and community is amazing.

Keep your Alts close, but your Bitcoin closer.
Gatorelf (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:04:23 PM

Have to agree I invested a good bit in ETC lately with all the buzz going on. your time frame sounds about right too Smiley  even longer

I see all those post on Moon guys Smiley  I wanted to buy some just to own moon coin but not joining another exchange
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: