Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will buy Paidverts Bonus Ads Points (BAP)  (Read 388 times)
Aravin (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:56:20 PM

I will buy Paidverts Bonus Ads Points (BAP) and i will pay you in Bitcoins.

Rates: 0.00025$ for each 1 Bonus Ads Points (BAP)

for 1000 BAP points it is 0.25$ and for 10,000 BAP points it is 2.5$

You can get 175 BAP points daily for free. I will purchase BAP points minimum is 1000 BAP points.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
akamit

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:25:37 AM

Is paidverts still on action? paying?
and what about mytrafficvalue? Lost some money few years back though...
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 08:45:17 AM

Is paidverts still on action? paying?
and what about mytrafficvalue? Lost some money few years back though...
They did pay I have used them for a while until they made withdrawal by paypal only, I guess they still pay but by paypal not sure been a while i went there.

cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:54:30 AM

You can get 175 BAP points daily for free. I will purchase BAP points minimum is 1000 BAP points.
How can i get free BAP daily??

You click on the ads. Basically slave labour for nothing, it's not worth it at all.

@OP you do realise that Paidverts is a scam site right? None of these revshares are legit. They are all pyramid/ponzi schemes that are designed to collapse, myadvertisingpays, digadz, mypayingads, and now mypayingcryptoads these are all the same. All scams.

Why are you buying credits of a site that is a scam?

When you invest in a ponzi knowingly, you are indirectly scamming other users through it.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:00:53 PM

I don't think paidverts still running up to now? I have earned some bucks before in this site when I was starting PTC jobs before bitcoins..good to know its still active...

playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:10:50 PM

I don't think paidverts still running up to now? I have earned some bucks before in this site when I was starting PTC jobs before bitcoins..good to know its still active...
PV and MTV both are running and paying till today. They have some solid product that caused them survive as a rev share paid to click site.
OP you can buy BAP from your PV account. Or join under my link and i 'll send you 10k BAP for free.pm me if interested.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:57:26 PM

PV and MTV both are running and paying till today. They have some solid product that caused them survive as a rev share paid to click site.
OP you can buy BAP from your PV account. Or join under my link and i 'll send you 10k BAP for free.pm me if interested.

That's right both sites are still paying as I withdraw around $10 in BTC every week from Paidverts and invest it into Altcoins. Paidverts has made me some good money, I'm not yet in profit but I'm slowly getting there and I have a large amount of Royalty positions which I'm waiting on the price to go up a little and then I'll sell most of them.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 11:22:23 PM

How can i get free BAP daily??

You click on the ads. Basically slave labour for nothing, it's not worth it at all.

@OP you do realise that Paidverts is a scam site right? None of these revshares are legit. They are all pyramid/ponzi schemes that are designed to collapse, myadvertisingpays, digadz, mypayingads, and now mypayingcryptoads these are all the same. All scams.

Why are you buying credits of a site that is a scam?

When you invest in a ponzi knowingly, you are indirectly scamming other users through it.

No you buying shares. Legally the sell you ads to say they have sold you something. It's just for legal reasons. They do still pay but if the bit using Bitcoin who cares.

I think eventually they all collapse most probably though like you say.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: