Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN][PING] CryptoPing: Altcoin Intelligence Bot | >50k users | (ICO closed)  (Read 59896 times)
yugu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

^_^

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:11:15 PM

Thx for answer.
For instance latest signal.
http://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PDC
I received it on top of pump.
It would be 100% loss atm...

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crack00r

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:26:00 PM

i think - maybe its just the marked - but in the past the bot was more accurate, and dont send alarms like this -50% pings... https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-pdc

yugu

Activity: 238

^_^

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:35:06 PM

Same here https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CURE
Every signal is just on top of pump....

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
jonid

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:37:19 PM

Thx for answer.

In that case when the coin is already heavily pumped don't jump in. Or we can jump in & prepare the exit as fast as possible, after couple % up, then when it start dropping, exit quickly. But this strategy is very risky sometimes the price move up & down very fast. We need to watch & learn the market first a little bit. Study how the price move, toying with the chart (this is important) etc. If you look at the price movement, it usually moves in wave. Move up, retrace, move up higher retrace. Even when it drops it has the similar behaviour. Move down, retrace up, move down lower retrace up.  We need to learn some basic technical analysis as well. Learn about the trendline, how to draw support & resistance line etc, and then play with it. Normally when I received the signals I don't jump in right away. Most of the time i pick the signals of the coins that i've already watched through chart. Take a general look at the chart once more to determine where the price at that moment. Is it at the top, middle, low relatively compared to the previous days, weeks etc?   By this we can estimate/expect roughly how far the price can go. Is there enough room for the upside etc? Then when I feel good I decide to enter.  But don't forget to set up stop loss first. I never took loss more than 5%. Most of the time I exit roughly at 2-3% loss if the setup doesn't work.
jonid

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:57:49 PM

Thx for answer.

In that case when the coin is already heavily pumped don't jump in. Or we can jump in & prepare the exit as fast as possible, after couple % up, then when it start dropping, exit quickly. But this strategy is very risky sometimes the price move up & down very fast. We need to watch & learn the market first a little bit. Study how the price move, toying with the chart (this is important) etc. If you look at the price movement, it usually moves in wave. Move up, retrace, move up higher retrace. Even when it drops it has the similar behaviour. Move down, retrace up, move down lower retrace up.  We need to learn some basic technical analysis as well. Learn about the trendline, how to draw support & resistance line etc, and then play with it. Normally when I received the signals I don't jump in right away. Most of the time i pick the signals of the coins that i've already watched through chart. Take a general look at the chart once more to determine where the price at that moment. Is it at the top, middle, low relatively compared to the previous days, weeks etc?   By this we can estimate/expect roughly how far the price can go. Is there enough room for the upside etc? Then when I feel good I decide to enter.  But don't forget to set up stop loss first. I never took loss more than 5%. Most of the time I exit roughly at 2-3% loss if the setup doesn't work.

Here's an example of what I did this morning. A few hours ago (Now in my place is 10.56 PM).

https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/595d0bc735288/
jonid

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:15:27 PM

Thx for answer.

Here's an example of what I did this morning. A few hours ago (Now in my place is 10.56 PM).

https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/595d0bc735288/

Why I entered this trade? Here's the reason. If you look at the higher timeframe, Overal it was relatively still at the bottom compare to many2 days before. That means (IMHO) it still had big potential for the upside move (have much room). If it is already at the top compared to the previous days (weeks, periods) it means the move to the upside is limited.

https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/595d100fd2dbc/
crack00r

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:08:03 PM

and again
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-aur
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:43:06 PM

What is the purpose exactly of the created coins from the ICO ?!
Thx

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:07:56 PM

What is the purpose exactly of the created coins from the ICO ?!
Thx
To make people rich, apparently.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Jasonduddy

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:23:08 PM

Yeah it seems like every alert is too late. Basically throw your cash in at the top of the pump..

What I can't figure out is how the numbers on their page are all in the total green. Like when I look at the ping history every single pick is a winner. So easy right?

Leads me to conclude that if I buy when the alarm goes off I'm going to make some cash. According to their page I made profit but when I look at my bittrex balance its telling me something different..

How are they getting these numbers??

cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:38:55 AM

The "top of the pump" just means that it didnt pump up as high as you want it to. Sometimes they dont pump past a certian amount, its the name of the game. Dont trade every single signal. IT WORKS FOR ME BECAUSE IM REASONABLY SMART and do not buy every one.

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
Jasonduddy

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:10:53 AM

I think my question was a little scattered. What I meant to ask is if on the cryptoping site their figures are based on the coins 24 hour performance after the alarm goes off??

From what I can see the figure must be the generic 24 hour performance figures from whichever trading platform. In this case if the coin is up 25% from yesterday's figures but the bot pinged when the coin was up 35% then immediately fell back down. On their website it should read -10% not the 25% that bittrex out whoever calculated on their own timelines...

Is that a reasonable question to ask about the figures that are given on cryptopings website..

Do the figures account for when the signal went out and calculate increase based on that ,,our do they just grab the figures from the trading platform making everything look a lot better??
crypto_alert

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:29:22 AM

This project is great, but there are a few reasons I don't like it.

That's why I decided to build my own. Here is my two cents if you are interested in

https://twitter.com/CryptoAlert2/status/882285542079180800
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:59:21 AM

With the market hitting correction period, it will be interesting to know how the team is going to adapt their services to the currecnt market reality
jonid

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:17:12 AM

With the market hitting correction period, it will be interesting to know how the team is going to adapt their services to the currecnt market reality

Very very interesting! Maybe in the past the bot worked better than now because at that time we were in a trending period... Bullish trending. The price tend to move upside longer.. While in the correction periods like now is a bit harder to play the game. The market still volatile but the movement to the upside is very limited.
crack00r

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:45:02 AM

Very very interesting! Maybe in the past the bot worked better than now because at that time we were in a trending period... Bullish trending. The price tend to move upside longer.. While in the correction periods like now is a bit harder to play the game. The market still volatile but the movement to the upside is very limited.

The Problem right now is the "on top of a pump" Pings...
there are many pings who works good... but a few in the last days are on top, and after ping, price is just falling...
so i think @CryptoPing has to work on the algorithm
Jasonduddy

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:18:43 AM

Alert!!!**

Check out this sweet pump you just missed

Huh
crypto_alert

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:31:49 AM

The Problem right now is the "on top of a pump" Pings...
there are many pings who works good... but a few in the last days are on top, and after ping, price is just falling...
so i think @CryptoPing has to work on the algorithm

That's because what they are doing is technically a deficient procedure. It's not a prediction. It's just a reaction to unusual price and volume jump. At the time you react to that move, you may be already late unless the coin is really doing a big jump. The numbers on the website does not reflect realistic profit unless you use another trading bot which reacts automatically really fast to these alerts and also simultaneously put some measures (stop loss orders) to prevent the loss. If you are trying to do manual trading with these alerts, you are likely to lose money.

Don't misunderstand. I personally really like the idea. It's really great, but I think implementation is not really the solution. That's why I am trying to build a different way of doing it.

Also, note that all my observations and reflections are based on Poloniex, as I am not watching others.

cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:59:41 PM

It has worked very good for me, I do not trade every signal of course. Some that seem that they signal at the top of the pump are still correct, you just think every signal should shoot to the moon.

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:11:54 PM

The pings are just indications about non normal traffic. Highs or lows, buys or sells, etc...you have to learn to use these to your advantages.
It cannot predict anything, it's indicators that's all.

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: