Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN][PING] CryptoPing: Altcoin Intelligence Bot | >50k users | (ICO closed)  (Read 59899 times)
Jasonduddy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:28:53 AM

The pings are just indications about non normal traffic. Highs or lows, buys or sells, etc...you have to learn to use these to your advantages.
It cannot predict anything, it's indicators that's all.

That's fair enough. But their website numbers could give off the idea that everything they ping goes up like rocketship.

The 24 hour percentage difference on their website is from when the alert goes off plus 24 hours.....

Or the 24 hour figure from the trading platform???. It's pretty obvious which one it is and which one it should be.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:59:31 AM

It is absolutely not a perfect system and can get pretty frustrating getting pings all the damn time from the bot, but it has helped me hop into some trades.
I think the biggest thing is learning when to hop out without doing so too soon or too late. Even if it means staying in a trade for over an hour or even up to 48

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
crack00r

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:29:47 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 07:14:20 AM by crack00r

It is absolutely not a perfect system and can get pretty frustrating getting pings all the damn time from the bot, but it has helped me hop into some trades.
I think the biggest thing is learning when to hop out without doing so too soon or too late. Even if it means staying in a trade for over an hour or even up to 48

I dont say it has to be perfect, but its frustrating that 1sec after Ping, the dump beginns.

Maybe they should work a bit on that 2 1/2 Million DOllar Algorythm Wink
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:56:43 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 04:45:39 PM by azmojo

I dont say it has to be perfect, but its frustrating that 1sec after Ping, the dump beginns.

Maybe they should work a bit on that 2 1/2 Million DOllar Algorythm Wink
If only they could predict the future... and then use their app to tell the Internet about it.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
ksnhll

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:26:26 PM

It would be perfect if they create different bot addition to this one. Just exchange bot may not work in the future
ShadowEra

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 01:37:03 PM

I'm glad to have gotten in on the ICO for this one! I use the signals as a tool to find good trades in some coins that might have otherwise been overlooked.
Looking forward to the future of CryptoPing!

itamaram69

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:18:39 PM

CryptoPing - I withdraw the money to Cryptopia 3 days ago and never received it! how can it be? how can I get support on this?
CryptoPing (OP)

Activity: 60

Cryptocurrency Signalling Service

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 08:47:43 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 12:08:57 PM by CryptoPing

CryptoPing - I withdraw the money to Cryptopia 3 days ago and never received it! how can it be? how can I get support on this?

We've received your email and suggest we continue the conversation there. To everyone else: the transaction in question went through fine, but now we have to determine what happened to it and if the address was in fact PING deposit address and so on.

In other news, we're working on an update regarding subscriptions and new features for them and will have some news to share during next week.

yugu

Activity: 238

^_^

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:25:35 AM

The last two days the bot was pretty silent. Not many signals.
Was that the market stuck?

Agree, that this bot has a good potential in future. So many features could be added, especially some trading algorithms, at least, a simple one where you could manually specify target prices or a tunnel in percentage from the basic price.

PING tokens has a good potential in price rising when they add paid subscription and introduce more features.

Please, clarify, PINGs used as a payment for service will be burnt?

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
CryptoPing (OP)

Activity: 60

Cryptocurrency Signalling Service

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 11:47:17 AM

The last two days the bot was pretty silent. Not many signals.
Was that the market stuck?

Actually our systems have generated a lot of signals for many alts during yesterday, when apparently market participants started to rebuy after the last red Friday. Perhaps you can email us with your account details so we can look into that and see if there was a problem with delivering signals to you?

Agree, that this bot has a good potential in future. So many features could be added, especially some trading algorithms, at least, a simple one where you could manually specify target prices or a tunnel in percentage from the basic price.

During ICO and after we have received a lot of feature requests, including requests for auto-trading apps and such. Our internal task management system is pretty much stuffed with various features requested by you guys, and we're still working on how we will approach them and what gets implemented when. Regarding trading algos and strategies, in our roadmap we have an auto-investing app too, so any feature requests related to trading with APIs and such will be considered when we get there. Our primary focus now is on subscription features that we have announced, signal generation refinement and working on the social trading platform. Meanwhile we remain open to any suggestions and feature requests.

PING tokens has a good potential in price rising when they add paid subscription and introduce more features.

Please, clarify, PINGs used as a payment for service will be burnt?

Yes, but partially. We will burn 75% of subscription fees during 6 months after subscription is introduced, and 25% of fees for a year after that.

Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:45:42 PM

When will be able to transfer PING to the accounts on cryptoping.tech also when will you be able to transfer a portion and Not all of your ping. I don't want to remove from my account because I want to use the service.

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:55:54 PM

When is the social media app going to be released?

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
Nikolaj555

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:07:18 AM

нe мoгy paзoбpaтьcя кaк этo вcё paбoтaeт!
y вac ecть видeo кaк  пoдключитcя? и кaк пoльзoвaтьcя?
http://skrinshoter.ru/s/100717/qvq8c8fM.png
вoт тoлькo чтo ecть нa дaнный мoмeнт.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 04:45:34 AM

the ping also make signal for poloniex and bittrex exchange
the bot give a lot of signal in poloniex and bittrex instead of yobit and cryptopia
maybe letting them know will help ping to be added in their exchange

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
vip777

Activity: 71

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:44:49 AM

Despite the fall in the price of eth and btc, the price of a token ping almost did not change. This is a good sign?

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:59:15 AM

Despite the fall in the price of eth and btc, the price of a token ping almost did not change. This is a good sign?
Since most alts are priced in BTC and ETH, why should the alt go down when BTC or ETH go down? That means that the alt is losing or gaining value relative to BTC/ETH, but theoretically it should stay the same and you should see only natural market movement.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Bowdlerize

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:02:01 AM

Since most alts are priced in BTC and ETH, why should the alt go down when BTC or ETH go down?

Generally when BTC falls people sell their alts for BTC so they can then sell that BTC for fiat, I think the stability in PING is due to many people buying knowing the price will spike with each update.
theleetle

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:42:46 PM

Hi all. I have now had development of an telegram bot which gives signals quicker and more accurate than Cryptoping. If you want any information please contact myself and I will provide screenshots as evidence.
POPBuy

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:09:11 PM

So Cryptoping is paid-only now?
theleetle

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:23:15 PM

Not yet. The free version will become slower than this current beta version.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: