Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Epay.Info turning into a scam site  (Read 1437 times)
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:57:51 PM

on the 4/28/2017 I sent by mistake some doge to my epay.info account, that day I asked them how I could retrieve them.Roughly 10 days later I had no reply so sent them another support ticket saying I wanted to close my account as they had no support.3 days ago they answered and asked did I want to tell them why I wanted to leave, I replied telling them my reason.Next day the answered was I sure I wanted to leave again asking why?Now I asked them to close my account and return the bitcoin and doge to account numbers I gave them.Today they answered again saying sorry I wanted to leave but why? These people are doing everything but return my coins and yes quite a few of them and just send silly answers to my support tickets when they answer if ever! Beware this company has gone really downhill and looks more like a scam to me
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 10:37:50 PM

Sometimes I don't understand ePay.info. Once they actively communicating with users, but some times you will not get answer in almost week from them. Users have lot of issues with their service - withdrawal problems, disappeared coins and various similar errors. And it looks that epay team can't solve these problems fully.
I remember that ePay said that their new faucet script will be realeased in end of 2016. Now it's middle of May and guess what they said? Script is almost finnished.
ePay.info isn't scam, but they have to work more professional if they want to compete with Faucethub. I hope they will improve to service. They have to it if they don't want to lose majority of users.

ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:02:10 PM

i think epay.info is good faucet payment system service
after faucetbox io closed service, faucethub.io and epay.info replace position faucetbox is the best service and trusted

but after faucetbox close iam not playing and create faucet site again, so iam not understand about epay.info is now scam,
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:27:19 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 06:13:42 AM by isen

Terrible support, I know how frustrating it can be when you have to deal with a site which lacks professionalism but unfortunately the only you can do now is to open a scam accusation thread and provide some valid proofs.If their account receives negative trust from a DT member they will probably start paying attention to you and hopefully you will get your coins back.
Good luck
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:40:26 AM

Sometimes I don't understand ePay.info. Once they actively communicating with users, but some times you will not get answer in almost week from them. Users have lot of issues with their service - withdrawal problems, disappeared coins and various similar errors. And it looks that epay team can't solve these problems fully.

No different than big sites, such as Coinbase (which have a LOT more funding). Not really sure what causes this disruption to happen but I've seen it in many sites that shouldn't be having those issues.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:24:50 AM

on the 4/28/2017 I sent by mistake some doge to my epay.info account, that day I asked them how I could retrieve them.Roughly 10 days later I had no reply so sent them another support ticket saying I wanted to close my account as they had no support.3 days ago they answered and asked did I want to tell them why I wanted to leave, I replied telling them my reason.Next day the answered was I sure I wanted to leave again asking why?Now I asked them to close my account and return the bitcoin and doge to account numbers I gave them.Today they answered again saying sorry I wanted to leave but why? These people are doing everything but return my coins and yes quite a few of them and just send silly answers to my support tickets when they answer if ever! Beware this company has gone really downhill and looks more like a scam to me

It's just terrible support... I don't think they are a scam.

Obviously you may be right and they are trying to scam intentionally by doing this however it just doesn't seem like conclusive evidence to be that they are trying to scam just because they are asking you multiple times about whether you are sure or not to close your account.

Another example of terrible support - Yobit. But can you call them a scam? it's pretty much 50/50 because of the extent of their problems but probably not in this case.

Hopefully you get your coins back though.
Graphics

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:02:04 AM

They always have a terrible support. Now combined with the highest ever Bitcoin price and cosmic fees, they are totally screwed. And maybe on exiting-scam.

Just open a Scam accusation in the right section. To try them to move a little bit faster.
cicizhang

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:12:32 AM

But some people always confuse about"Epay.info" and "Epay.com"

And as my experience, some of the people always complain about they are service but they just come to us.which we are "Epay.com". And we are very upset about it.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:18:24 AM

I also face problem when I claim from faucet and withdraw to epay they never get credited in to my epay account but when I login and then withdraw then it get credit in my epay . And also they are active to users u saw many times they replied in bitcointalk continuously but sometime they died. I don't why we are using them
ePay.info

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 09:17:06 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 10:09:21 AM by ePay.info

Hello

We understand that we've been MIA on some tickets and some topics here.

And we understand that some people are angry and think that we've gone rouge and scammed your money

I assure you that is not the case and I apologize to everyone here if you were hurt or think that you've wasted your time.

Again my apologize and I guaranty everyone here in public that all tickets and questions and the problem will be answered here or on our support system within 12-36 hours depending on their severity and nature of the problem.

So if you've had any problem before or has an unanswered ticket please leave your ticket id, address (and email if you have) here and I will respond to them personally myself.

Also, we agree that withdrawal time on Bitcoin is a long time and we are working on reducing this time.

We may be used to answer with a delay but we are not scam and we'll never go scam after 3 years.
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:32:26 AM

Words are only that unless you back them up with action.26 hours ago I left this message with support "As I see you have no intention of doing what I ask I will as a hero member open a thread on bitcointalk.org telling people of my problems" even that threat could not make you do as I ask.Whoever Lucile is with support should be retrained or rebooted because she is the worst support ever.
ePay.info

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 10:43:53 AM

Words are only that unless you back them up with action.26 hours ago I left this message with support "As I see you have no intention of doing what I ask I will as a hero member open a thread on bitcointalk.org telling people of my problems" even that threat could not make you do as I ask.Whoever Lucile is with support should be retrained or rebooted because she is the worst support ever.

Well we are here to back them up.

Can you send me your ticket id?
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:55:34 AM

PM sent thank you
ePay.info

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 10:59:44 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 11:56:35 AM by ePay.info

PM sent thank you

Ok
I will check and handle your ticket personally

Hope to see you again

P.S: she is out, I'm personally fixing her mess
Lucas R.
Owner of ePay.info group
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:46:16 PM

Well so much for you doing anything still no action you are a scam site and will be opening a scam accusation in 15 mins
ePay.info

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 01:56:05 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 02:07:29 PM by ePay.info

Well so much for you doing anything still no action you are a scam site and will be opening a scam accusation in 15 mins

Hi

Seriously?
Don't you check the ticket?
I have just answered you before checking here !

___
BTC:
https://blockchain.info/tx/9fa5db4a025e04d95a847b3a0e77dfc520dfbb4ef293a9e0e4ca8ccbc115c843
Doge:
Waiting for confirmation from cold wallet
Doge:
56d6c27ab8a1d5e9e676e15b8fc998c5ca8cfebc082566c96804fcd89b8966a0
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:21:56 PM

Yes, you did that just now, things are bad with a company when customers have to come here and out you before anything is done.Rather than do what was asked days ago you finish up getting bad publicity on here.Not a way to run a business!
I was happy to work with you and did 6 figure transactions with you but you ignored my request to return doge so in the end, you lost a customer.
ePay.info

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 02:23:22 PM

Yes, you did that just now, things are bad with a company when customers have to come here and out you before anything is done.Rather than do what was asked days ago you finish up getting bad publicity on here.Not a way to run a business!
Right now there are around 100 tickets to answer
doing them one by one, that's why it took sometimes.

As I told earlier, I'm trying to speed things up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: