Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:42:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling HQ Unique Videos for YouTube  (Read 510 times)
DomainMagnate (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 08:07:59 PM

I will make you HQ unique videos for youtube that you can use for your channel or whatever purpose you want to use it for.All videos will be made after through youtube keyword research and high chances of them getting better ranks in search result.
Price $3 per video.Concession for bulk order of minimum 10 videos $28.
Pm me for sample video.
Escrow is must or you go first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:14:23 PM

I will make you HQ unique videos for youtube that you can use for your channel or whatever purpose you want to use it for.All videos will be made after through youtube keyword research and high chances of them getting better ranks in search result.
Pm me for sample video.
can you make a rollin.io video article about rollin.io i need it uploaded to my channel and will pay you after
DomainMagnate (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 08:26:25 PM

Pm me for sample video.
can you make a rollin.io video article about rollin.io i need it uploaded to my channel and will pay you after
If you provide us with content about it.What you want in videos etc then yes.Shouldn't be too long
Lontongmie

Activity: 448

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:35:21 PM

Film me a Rollin.io video that is like 4 minutes long and has voice. Do a quick review of the faucet or something.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:43:10 PM

I may be interested can you sent me some video's you made by PM?
It would be good if you put those in your OP too, since a portfolio shows us what we can expect.. or not.

DomainMagnate (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 08:47:05 PM

Pm me for sample video.
Film me a Rollin.io video that is like 4 minutes long and has voice. Do a quick review of the faucet or something.
I think both of you want videos for this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1425891.0 Yes I can make video but you have to provide me
 your betting techniques that I will explain/show in video.

I may be interested can you sent me some video's you made by PM?
It would be good if you put those in your OP too, since a portfolio shows us what we can expect.. or not.
Sending video link to you in pm
Lontongmie

Activity: 448

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:52:29 PM

Just do a general site review by explaining all the features, and give a positive overall impression. I'll pay you if Rollin.io approved the video.

DomainMagnate (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 08:58:07 PM

Just do a general site review by explaining all the features, and give a positive overall impression. I'll pay you if Rollin.io approved the video.
Sorry buddy you have to pay me if you like video irrespective of rollin.io pay you or not.If I have to wait for rollin io approval then I would have submitted the video myself and get bigger rewar and not just $3  Wink
ripplehd1

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:00:57 PM

Sorry buddy you have to pay me if you like video irrespective of rollin.io pay you or not.If I have to wait for rollin io approval then I would have submitted the video myself and get bigger rewar and not just $3  Wink
ill give you more like $10 but it all depends on the quality of the video and what info is included so what above has been said do it for me
an ill give a $10 reward
DomainMagnate (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 09:04:55 PM

ill give you more like $10 but it all depends on the quality of the video and what info is included so what above has been said do it for me
an ill give a $10 reward
Why should'nt I go for this whole package
0.0075 BTC up to 0.03 BTC + 25% affiliate commission, based on the quality of your youtube video
Publish on twitter  --> 0.00075 BTC
Publish on Facebook --> 0.00075 BTC

Instead of $10?
mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:54:53 AM

The rollin.io video campaign  you are been asking to make reviews for, can accept only 1 unique video per user.
They pay only for unique and non-copious videos. So, if you make similar video with same voice, i do not think they will be paid.

DomainMagnate (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 10:11:57 AM

The rollin.io video campaign  you are been asking to make reviews for, can accept only 1 unique video per user.
They pay only for unique and non-copious videos. So, if you make similar video with same voice, i do not think they will be paid.
I do not have any intention to make video for it.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:44:51 PM

I have a youtune channel and almost reach 5000 views. I can do it.thanks
Oh really you can? Since you said you can, I mst trust you and let you do. But wait, what is the thing you can? All I can see you could do is post a few words in a thread which is neither related to the topic nor make any sense  Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: