Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 10:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Cryptocurrency  (Read 2112 times)
akusbharat

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:21:41 AM

ETH and LTC would be my bet
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:42:41 AM

Seeing these high BTC tx fees there comes the question - which cryptocurrency is the most liquid, fastest and yet has lowest tx fees to move value around? Bitcoin doesn't serve as a good currency anymore.

https://bitcoinfees.21.co/

bitcoin fee transaction is getting higher because of the volume of transaction in blockchain is getting big day by day. This isnt healthy anymore to a people like me who always sent a transaction even if its only fee value. Im using ethereum as an alternative, minimal fee and can be confirmed transaction within 10minutes.

Eash

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:45:42 AM

Eash would be the best:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378605.0
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:12:39 PM

Since the time of the fork quitting Bitcoin Cash as well as DASH have been showing the greatest growth. All alts are increasing, but I would vote for stability and choose ETH and Monero as the best ones.
Hodll

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:17:57 PM

I still believe that Bitcoin is still the top cryptocurrency, I know some have come close but it's reliability to sustain the pressures from various  scenarios is very impressive. The historical data shows how far this crypto has come and yet still not adopted by masses, imagine when half the entire planet knows about Bitcoin it will be huge.
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:56:27 PM

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency i guess high price but high fee but still the mainstream currency in the digital world is the bitcoin in the altcoins i guess ethereum monero litecoin are the best currency they are the closest to the bitcoin.
yeah these cryptocurrencies are the best one so far in the market, but now as you seen the price pump of bitcoin cash an price drop of bitcoin this will turn the whole marketing strategy into real shit, because bitcoin economy will soon crushed due to bitcoin cash, Better for us to not seen this happen. but I can say this very trustfully that bitcoin sill retain again their position in market, It's time for buyers to buy and fold bitcoin for little while.

sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:43:41 AM

My favorite cryptocurrency at the moment is Propthereum.io, an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide generating a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value!
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:57:36 AM

there are no best cryptocurrency that can beat all because different coin has a different purpose on the community and also the cryprtocurrency so that is my opinion but there is some coins that i like for you to recommend and that coin is doge coin and also the litecoin
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:01:55 AM

for me there no such thing that the best of all coin that covered a lot of works or purpose of that certain coin becuase in every coin has a different purpose why they being built and for me the number 1 coin but not all or the number 1 in all coins is the bitcoin because with out bitcoin others coin won't build

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:05:10 AM

I think Ripple , Doge and ethereum but I don't say that this in the best among the rest yet I only included it because it has a good community and also it is very fast and good for investing a lot of my friend recommend me a lot to invest a these three coin because this is reliable

Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:16:28 AM

IOTA is known for it's very low fees, also a stable coin with a 1B+ marketcap for the last 4 months.
But I prefer Litecoin and Monero , both have decent transaction fees.
Litecoin because it's around for ages, does technological upgrades first and is basically Bitcoin but not overpopulated.
Monero got my interest with their anonymous transactions using the Cryptonight algorithm that they implemented first.

BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:27:21 AM

the best cryptocurrency I think is Ethereum and Zcash because these two coins have a value, stable, and very profitable for the mining.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:51:35 AM

Transaction fees in crypto currencies is cheaper than transaction fees in fiat currency transactions which makes digital currency more interesting but paying a higher fees in other for confirmation by miners not to delay transactions is awkward.Even with that I will rather go with bitcoin , ethereum, litecoin and ripple

Crypto1992

Activity: 84

Tokenpay

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:24:40 PM

Now it is Ethereum.But in the future Electroneum will be the best currency.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coin-continuum

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:26:03 PM

I  myself keep funds in bitcoins an Ethereum. The reasons are simple, I have a pretty fashionable set of pink tinted glasses that tell me that my bitcoin romance will continue to bring fruit, and I like to invest into ICOs.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:43:29 PM

By far BITCOIN at this point!  Expected to go $10k by end of the year! Lets hope!
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:00:32 PM

The best cryptocurrency right now and always is Bitcoin. It has the best security on the network and has a limited supply therefore it is a great store of value for long term storage of wealth. Other cryptocurrencies have unlimited supplies, are subject to change whenever the developers feel like it. These networks also are not that secure therefore there is no point holding value there.
27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:08:32 PM

Seeing these high BTC tx fees there comes the question - which cryptocurrency is the most liquid, fastest and yet has lowest tx fees to move value around? Bitcoin doesn't serve as a good currency anymore.

https://bitcoinfees.21.co/

I hope that the best crypto currency does not exist yet! We have something to strive for!) But of those that I like the etherium more! Transactions are much faster than bitcoins, and cheaper.

Fangang4

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

Doge and  etherium
Vadimvasily

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:18:53 PM

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency i guess high price but high fee but still the mainstream currency in the digital world is the bitcoin in the altcoins i guess ethereum monero litecoin are the best currency they are the closest to the Bitcointalk known to almost everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: