Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:18:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a loan of 0.5 BTC to be rapaid in 4 weeks  (Read 602 times)
oreits11 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:26:37 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 02:42:15 PM by oreits11

In needs of request to borrow loan of credit of amount of 0.5 BTC.

The money should works as covering the backup on funding the IT projects as requested to be completed before the second week of month of June

Please review several public profile to consider decision as releasing grants to gives of credit.

several video records of our works as published in youtube should helps also if with reference to improves our credit rating to receives of colateral value as chance as collecting account.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKPAJFyMyykWOlDjiknf6hg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtIIgtDDBeaisfXwFMJG1uw

as most i am a programmer that now in schemes on work with the most on plan as developing bot on service with several field on practice with different manage of business.
bot to use with the service of bitcoin dice game betting ,btc trading , binary option trading , socnet extended function, desktop application etc.

records on our past jobs with the business on bot should shows of notice with the returns on selling with different online store with paypal, stripe and bitcoin payment system as the payment option.

http://preview.ibb.co/nBiJak/Untitled.png

my bitcoin address to receive credit : 3C8PmPmtuv4KmqhQGQSKBbykYjekssStFQ

Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:28:28 PM

When will you scammers realize this simple rule.. no collateral, no loan! We don't care about your info or your promises or your sob stories. If you do not have a valid collateral, you do not get a loan!

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 10:33:11 PM

They are just wasting time for getting loan here in forum why they are not use their brain and read some thread that offering loan here.. most people who are getting loan here are trusted and high member accounts.. if you are just newbie expect that sooner you will flag by high trusted member here..
I think most of this newbie who are making new account again and again are people who has alt account here and trying to get some bitcoins for free just for borrowing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
oreits11 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:35:47 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 02:41:12 PM by oreits11

@lontongmie : waiting you near Gelael , Bandung

Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:39:14 PM

@lontongmie : waiting you near Gelael , Bandung

Uh... I have no idea what you mean by that. Whatever it is, that is not a valid collateral, so you can kiss the hopes of a loan goodbye

oreits11 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:52:38 PM

They are just wasting time for getting loan here in forum why they are not use their brain and read some thread that offering loan here.. most people who are getting loan here are trusted and high member accounts.. if you are just newbie expect that sooner you will flag by high trusted member here..
I think most of this newbie who are making new account again and again are people who has alt account here and trying to get some bitcoins for free just for borrowing.

where sergeant from san jose gives the field for canadian/tanzanian trader to post i am posting mine one of the request....
coin.trader

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:15:16 PM

where sergeant from san jose gives the field for canadian/tanzanian trader to post i am posting mine one of the request....

ok this is strange

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: