Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beth ICO ( Beth.jp ) Another Scam in cryptoland  (Read 12127 times)
spartakkus

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:00:48 PM

Hi,

SCAM confirmed. Just after transfering to them (luckily in my case little cash), couldn't access anymore to website. Reset password Email never comes (other users in twitter experiencing the same) and support email doesn't reply either.

A pitty that such individuals harm crypto world. Lesson learnt, more previous investigation next time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:05:29 PM

Hi,

SCAM confirmed. Just after transfering to them (luckily in my case little cash), couldn't access anymore to website. Reset password Email never comes (other users in twitter experiencing the same) and support email doesn't reply either.

A pitty that such individuals harm crypto world. Lesson learnt, more previous investigation next time.

the scam was confirmed with renk's first post hahaha

and to anyone who thinks how will this guy get away with this, you can't run away from karma...

well that, and Dankkk doesn't sound very smart, and so likely they WILL have screwed one person at least they should'nt have...and maybe that person can make sure they never do anything with said stolen-ether.

It will feel SO much greater to all of us who earn 10, 25, 100 million in value WITHOUT ever having to screw someone. Selling your coins at a peak to someone isn't screwing them...they knew the game.

Getting someone to send you ether with no intent of any true project...in fact elaborating a crazy scheme too...well that person WILL pay eventually...pay now or pay later no one escapes their karmic debt.

EDIT: I hope dankkk has been using VERY WELL HIDDEN IP's etc...cause he's about to get doxxed hard I'd imagine by anyone with the autistic-enough-skills to discover who he is...and if his identity is discovered then it's more likely that the ETH will still be lost but at least not touched by dankkk himself

yinyu

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:56:00 AM

Hi again,

Your first video claims are two:

- That the site uses WordPress and the identities of the team. On the first thing you are right, but we do not understand what the problem is. The ICO site (ico.beth.jp) is different and uses Laravel, not WordPress. On the second, we offered you multiple times to hold a meeting in Japan to clarify your doubts but you never agreed. That is why we are going to hold an official meeting in Japan before the ICO starts. Anyone will be invited. Full information will be released in less than a week.

In your second video, your complaints are about the domain registrant of the site, which has nothing to do with us. They register a lot of domain, not only us. And later you talk about one of the events we are sponsored. We can confirm it, you can even talk to the organizers, but simply our logo is not updated on the site yet.
Hi, could you please tell us more about your team members?
dankkk

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:47:08 AM

Everyone, stop to attack Beth. Not a week has passed since the ICO and everyone accuses them.
Give the team time and they will prove that they can make it happen.

Disclaimer: By the way, I am simply the community manager for non-Asian markets. Not part of the team in anyway.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:14:28 PM

Everyone, stop to attack Beth. Not a week has passed since the ICO and everyone accuses them.

Disclaimer: By the way, I am simply the community manager for non-Asian markets. Not part of the team in anyway.

From day 1, you got mostly distrust, being ignored and scoffed at, when you started believing that your idea was the best thing ever. You have put your own money in to get things started and now the end is in site, this may be the highest price that your coin masterpiece will ever hit.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:17:46 PM

This is not the story with all ICO's, new coins and dev's projects, but it is the end of many of them.  The new coin market is so bogged down with scammers, dev's that can't handle supporting the coin over the long term, and just mis-handled coins that even the best ideas and concepts die out before they can begin.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:19:55 PM

This is not the story with all ICO's, new coins and dev's projects, but it is the end of many of them.  The new coin market is so bogged down with scammers, dev's that can't handle supporting the coin over the long term, and just mis-handled coins that even the best ideas and concepts die out before they can begin.

It is the reality and it kills a lot of potential tech, but it is the reality that we have. Need to be careful in selection of the ICO and where to invest and where not to invest.

Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 05:23:05 PM

Don't have a lot of trust in this project. I will skip it because of many accusations around.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ulhaq

Activity: 503
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:12:14 PM

What do you guys think what do they say to the inverstors after the ICO? (Almost 1M$ already raised  Cry )

1.) They just disapear without saying anything
2.) Sorry we did not raise enough of money for the project. Thank you for the money.
3.) Sorry the technology is not working like we expected
4.) Sorry, we got hacked and all the money got stolen
5.) Sorry, our team got hit by chemtrails. The members got a strong amnesia after that and they couldnt remember their real names anymore. Thats the reason why anybody couldnt find them in the internet. In the mean time the amnesia is progrssed that much that the project must be stopped

It doesn't matter what they say. They will run.

Now I understand the saying "A fool and her money are soon parted." But you don't realize initially that it is using promise of advanced technologies, plausible ideas, clever marketing, and so on.
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:25:20 AM

dude you're so full of crap your eyes are brown.

There's a reason you changed your icon from the beth to this douche face...you're probably already ready to ditch the account so it's no big deal for you.

Why would an asian team hire a community manager who cant speak japanese and can BARELY speak english coherently?

you're lying man and it's extra annoying. I wish there was a way to get you banned right now and have the ether frozen.

EDIT- I'm most pissed because I thought the site was so cool and legit I wanted to invest but I always check Ann first and sure enough....big fat freaking scam.

thank you so much renk....seriously.

Chevas Regal

Activity: 378

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 08:06:41 AM

Do you want to get red tagged??
Stop promoting the scam site, warning.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

roterdam

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

interested to BUY CASASCIUS

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:51:20 PM

bla bla bla bla .....
THIS GUYCHEVAS REGAL  IT'S A SERIAL SCAMMER HE TRIED TO THIEVE  ME 10 BTC, HE DON'T KNOW THEY ARE THE 10 ETH MORE EXPENSIVE OF HIS LIFE, I'M  A BIGBAGHOLDER AND HIS ARMS BE BROKED I WILL PUT 100 ETH FOR IT MORE UPDATES INCOMING
zipzop21

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:18:23 AM

So what's the news on Beth.jp funky people? Is it a scam? Is it multi-coloured unicorn poop of awesomeness? I wanna know...
gaming-stars

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:29:30 AM

I agree that there are too many red flags...

There is a lot of scams going on currently and it's better to be careful and if doubts occur to stay outside and wait for better opportunities...

Thank you for taking the time to investigate and making us aware.

mc28

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:48:06 PM

dude you're so full of crap your eyes are brown.

There's a reason you changed your icon from the beth to this douche face...you're probably already ready to ditch the account so it's no big deal for you.

Why would an asian team hire a community manager who cant speak japanese and can BARELY speak english coherently?

you're lying man and it's extra annoying. I wish there was a way to get you banned right now and have the ether frozen.

EDIT- I'm most pissed because I thought the site was so cool and legit I wanted to invest but I always check Ann first and sure enough....big fat freaking scam.

thank you so much renk....seriously.

What a pitty to check above info so late! Although I suffered lost for 1 btc, I am willing to donate 1 eth to one who dig out these scammers and highlight them all over the Ethereum org. Since such behavior really harmed the crypto world!
gekonn

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:15:26 PM

So, few months have passed and they have removed the twitter account an without explanation.
I've lost around 6 ETH. Would love to see something done.
adap-tek

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:46:36 PM

Can my friend Andre get his money back pls  Huh
qtulu

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

Any news? Any rumors?
Is this going to the moons of Mega Jupiter any time soon?

I invested 1 Mln$ and need the money next week, so get your stuff done plz.
zipzop21

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:56:54 PM

Were Americans allowed to contribute to Beth.jp? If so, contact the SEC and give them as much information as you can.

https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower
Klunex

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

I asked for updates to the following emailaddress on november: support@beth.jp. Got answear from: federico.aragon.b@gmail.com ->

We are working on Beth, when we have news we will let you know.

Regards

Asked a few weeks ago again, no answear. Email address seems not japanese anymore. maybe can help to identify the scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: