Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Got 20 dollars of BTC in my skrill account and can't fricking use it!?  (Read 201 times)
deepboom (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:48:13 AM

I "uploaded" BTC into my skrill account and want to use it or at least withdraw it/send it to some other wallet etc.
The sending worked, it s registered in my transactions, but: there seems to be no way of using it, there s no interface whatssoever to send/withdraw or use it for payment(!)?? WTF.

Somebody has any idea?
https://i.imgur.com/PFDdGzh.png

I know that I can't interchange in between USD and BTC (yet) ,but I should at least be able to handle it, otherwise it's dead/frozen.
Thanx for any hint.

CRAZY: Of course i wanted to ask the support of skrill via email:
there s a contact form, I wrote an email while being logged in and it didnt accept that i do enter an emailaddress, which shouldnt be necesaary since i'm logged in, but when I lick Send, it throws the error: you need to enter an email address, but the email address field is deactivated!!
Are they f****k insane?!

https://i.imgur.com/Jip0huW.png

mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:54:56 AM

Some digital payment banks have worst customer support ever and is never improved.
Try to logout , clear cache in your browser then retry login or use another web browser. Also check if any of your credentials are unverified yet. May be this resolves your issue.

deepboom (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:12:58 AM

Thank you very much, very nice of you. Thanx for understanding. 
I have already logged out/in several times.

I 'll do the cache clearing, but i m pretty sure it won't work.

I do some webprogramming and it seems to me that the help/support area is technically different from the account area, it was coded later/more modern, but they probably never tested it, imagine. it just implodes my brain to imagine those people offering services like that - makes me speechless. If it was a small company, ok, but man, it's that microsoft mentality i guess.

Just tried cache clearing, doesn't help either.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: