Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to attach signature in my profile  (Read 993 times)
niisarearning (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:39:51 AM

I searched in bitcointalk about attach signature but dint find any relevant details . In profile page it showing  blank . Please could any body guide even If any explained thread please give me the link . Hope it will helpful for lots of newcomers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:08:26 AM

I searched in bitcointalk about attach signature but dint find any relevant details . In profile page it showing  blank . Please could any body guide even If any explained thread please give me the link . Hope it will helpful for lots of newcomers
Go to your profile,click forum profile information, you can see the signature with the box ,put the code click change profile and your good to go. You have now your signature and you can see it everytime you make a post.
niisarearning (OP)

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:45:57 AM

Go to your profile,click forum profile information, you can see the signature with the box ,put the code click change profile and your good to go. You have now your signature and you can see it everytime you make a post.
It really helps your information . My another question if i have multiple signature can i able to paste multiple . Note: I dont have any signature till date
SoulBargain

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:09:50 PM

It really helps your information . My another question if i have multiple signature can i able to paste multiple . Note: I dont have any signature till date

The max characters that you can be able to put in your current rank as Jr. Member is 150.

You can find out more in here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

It might be possible to wear multiple signature but when you join a signature campaign the required to wear is the one they have assigned and no other more that is by not following the rules you will be kicked out from the campaign or not to be accepted.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:03:37 PM

Easy, you just click on your profile then when it prompts the profile page, look at the left side of the screen (if your on your desktop/laptop) and under "Forum Profile Information"  scroll down just near the bottom of the page you'll see there "Signature" , post your signature on that box and scroll down at the bottom and click on that small box that says "Change Profile" (downright bottom) and your good to go.
FesselSpiel

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:44:58 PM

Easy, you just click on your profile then when it prompts the profile page, look at the left side of the screen (if your on your desktop/laptop) and under "Forum Profile Information"  scroll down just near the bottom of the page you'll see there "Signature" , post your signature on that box and scroll down at the bottom and click on that small box that says "Change Profile" (downright bottom) and your good to go.
As far as I understand it, there are restrictions in length of the signature depending on your Status, e.g. Newbie, Jr. Member, Member etc.
clearclear

Activity: 336

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 11:22:58 PM

Oh that is good to know - will look into that
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:23:43 AM

Yes you will be able to paste multiple signatures, but most signature campaigns don't allow this so if you do it, you may get kicked out. Also, the limit of characters for such a low ranked member is quite low, so you probably can't fit more than 1 signature.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: