Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OPL] OnPlace Inc. – Become an investor of private companies  (Read 23821 times)
onplace

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 11:07:37 PM

Hey guys. I have some questions.

1- What happens to the early investors that invested through crowdfunder? How much OPL tokens they will get?
2- The total ico is around 4m dollars, do you think it would be enough to invest in more than 2 startups?

Hello olcaytu2005,

1. Investors from CrowdFunder have a portion of OnPlace Inc. shares, and do not claim OPL tokens. OPL tokens will be available only to cryptoinvestors.

2. Of course, the amount of $3-5M will be insignificant for the formation of a large diversified investment portfolio in promising IT companies that we are forming.
Funds attracted by OnPlace Inc. in the rounds of ICO and equity crowdfunding campaigns (CrowdFunder) are not the only means that will be invested in private companies. By running equity crowdfunding campaign OnPlace Inc. have attracted $1M for exchange on about 2% of equity to large investors - VC funds.
In addition, we plan to capitalize our own investment fund by October 2017, which  will be used to acquire the same portfolio of private companies along with ICO funds. These funds will be attracted from large private investors which we already have preliminary agreements, for an exchange of OnPlace Inc. shares. Such additional OnPlace Inc. capital can be estimated at $7-10M.

Thanks for the detailed answer. So OPL tokens will represent roughly half the capital. But I still think you should have put a higher hard cap for the ICO as this project could easily attract more.

Thanks for the good questions olcaytu2005.

We really agree with you and also believe that our project could collect much more. At the moment, we are forming an investment portfolio that just meets the mentioned funds of about $10M. At the same time, we look ahead and think about the next round of funding, which implies a more significant amount of raising funds. At this stage it is important for us to form initial investments by October 2017 and launch all online services for investors. If our strategy brings out your curiosity and interest, I will be glad to answer any of the questions.

Activity: 588
Merit: 530

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 10:04:42 AM

Does targetmlrd still continue this ?

for now whois control this thread,, ?
as you say targetmlrd is not a part of the team member or anyhow related with this project.
at the 1st time i think he is the campaign manager of this project ,, but everything change so fast

you must clarification, maybe write in page one announcement thread
or created new thread, because not new branding and not new marketing team, i think is very dificult can get trust investor and interest buy youre coin, because targetmlrd receive red trust

Yes, this affects the reputation of the project, they need to fix the problem. I think the developers will soon solve the problem.

Hello OnPlace community! The situation with my trust is now being decided, I provided all the necessary data and I hope that this will be resolved soon. Despite this, OnPlace ANN Topic in full control and access for OnPlace Team.

Regards targetmlrd.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:45:04 AM

Pre ICO has been success
Nice dev

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Docent85

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 11:25:42 AM

where can we see bouty program to this campaign?   Huh Huh

george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:32:59 AM

Here you go:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1929786.0
Docent85

Activity: 832

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 11:44:10 AM

Here you go:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1929786.0

bouty program is ended for Twitter and Facebook((((

cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:37:22 PM

everything is going on the right way,,
this project have a good concept,
in my mind the crowdsale will succeed on schedule  Wink
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:01:56 PM

1- What happens to the early investors that invested through crowdfunder? How much OPL tokens they will get?
2- The total ico is around 4m dollars, do you think it would be enough to invest in more than 2 startups?

Hello olcaytu2005,

1. Investors from CrowdFunder have a portion of OnPlace Inc. shares, and do not claim OPL tokens. OPL tokens will be available only to cryptoinvestors.

2. Of course, the amount of $3-5M will be insignificant for the formation of a large diversified investment portfolio in promising IT companies that we are forming.
Funds attracted by OnPlace Inc. in the rounds of ICO and equity crowdfunding campaigns (CrowdFunder) are not the only means that will be invested in private companies. By running equity crowdfunding campaign OnPlace Inc. have attracted $1M for exchange on about 2% of equity to large investors - VC funds.
In addition, we plan to capitalize our own investment fund by October 2017, which  will be used to acquire the same portfolio of private companies along with ICO funds. These funds will be attracted from large private investors which we already have preliminary agreements, for an exchange of OnPlace Inc. shares. Such additional OnPlace Inc. capital can be estimated at $7-10M.

Thanks for the detailed answer. So OPL tokens will represent roughly half the capital. But I still think you should have put a higher hard cap for the ICO as this project could easily attract more.

We really agree with you and also believe that our project could collect much more. At the moment, we are forming an investment portfolio that just meets the mentioned funds of about $10M. At the same time, we look ahead and think about the next round of funding, which implies a more significant amount of raising funds. At this stage it is important for us to form initial investments by October 2017 and launch all online services for investors. If our strategy brings out your curiosity and interest, I will be glad to answer any of the questions.

Thank you for detailed answers. It really feels like you guys will have good relations with your investors.

Will the investors be able to vote on your investment plan before you actually decide to invest?
As soon as the crowdsale ends, my understanding that you'll proceed with investments. But people will be able to view & vote only from October and onwards, am I right?
March

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:01:16 PM

regarding the Pre-sale how much it raised ? since i'm interested to invest in this ICO
onplace

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 08:34:38 PM

regarding the Pre-sale how much it raised ? since i'm interested to invest in this ICO

Hi March,

900/1000 OPL
Price == 0.0015 ETH
inushkin

Activity: 973

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 08:35:23 PM

Russian btt topic says me ,guys

onplace

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 11:07:46 PM

Hello olcaytu2005,

Thank you for detailed answers. It really feels like you guys will have good relations with your investors.

Will the investors be able to vote on your investment plan before you actually decide to invest?
As soon as the crowdsale ends, my understanding that you'll proceed with investments. But people will be able to view & vote only from October and onwards, am I right?

Yes, you are right.
We are planning to introduce the opportunity of select and view the investment portfolio from October onwards.
Right after crowdsale we will proceed with the investing.
The initial investors investment portfolio will be formed by the OnPlace Inc. investment department.
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:04:09 AM

everything is going on the right way,,
this project have a good concept,
in my mind the crowdsale will succeed on schedule  Wink
I would very much like to be so. I believe that it is quite possible, we can do it!
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:52:09 PM

When I read whitepaper it got me very excited, now I also joined signature campaign.
I have high hopes for this project. I'll be one of the first investors.
Monkey1

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:42:09 PM

Excuse me. I didn't see the ICO page. Can't someone share the link .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
onplace

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 05:39:59 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 06:35:05 PM by onplace

Hi Monkey1,

OPL ICO page
Also, please, read special instructions: How to join OnPlace Inc. Crowdsale
The contract will be opened at June 6th at 00:00 UTC
HodlFroever

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:38:53 PM

How old is this project? How does it compare to Cofound.it or TAAS?
thew3apon

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:47:07 PM

Hi Monkey1,

OPL ICO page
Also, please, read special instructions: How to join OnPlace Inc. Crowdsale
The contract will be opened at June 6th at 00:00 UTC

https://icotracker.net/project/onplace_inc_

Information thanks.

I think ICOTracker also misspelled   . 05/06/2017 seems to be.
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:31:24 PM

Hopefully oneplace project can be a great success to see the concept of ICO is packed very interesting Smiley
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:38:37 PM

Tomorrow the crowdsale will be start until 6 july 2017
i'm interesting to make investments here,,
hope will be a good choice for me

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: