Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How effective are bitcoin trading bots?  (Read 4175 times)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:11:03 AM

How effective are bitcoin trading bots? I read a review on google where a person claimed that he turned 300$ into 50000$ in one year using bitcoin trading bot (i can't remember the name of the bot).
- > Trading bots don't do any magic.They automate the tasks of sitting online on a computer 24/7 and selling your coins with marginal profits.
- > Also depends on the coins you choose and the prices you make your bots sell at while configuring the bot.
- > You can get the same results faster if you dedicate enough time of your day playing on the exchanges.

Check this thread, and you'll feel regret for ignorance something good for your trading profit. Maybe it is best trading bot ever created.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.0
It's a misconception.You think it is the best trading bot because you have seen or read news about people making profits through it.Have you made any profits yourself ?
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:03:06 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 11:58:52 AM by el kaka22

bitcoin trading use bot only automatic trading youre trade not guaranteed if you trade profit
and setting bot from programer, so sometime is wrong open position trade
Bots are here to facilitate the users and I guess they work very well. It may happen that sometime it may go wrong but there is no other opinion in it that they really are helpful. You just need to communicate your way of doing things with the programmers and that makes your work quite easier.

How effective are bitcoin trading bots? I read a review on google where a person claimed that he turned 300$ into 50000$ in one year using bitcoin trading bot (i can't remember the name of the bot).
Trading bots might get you good profits in calm market conditions whereas in high volatility it may go wrong. It means you cannot leave off your trading responsibilities to a bot. You must take care of when to use bot and not.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:28:15 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 01:31:29 AM by The_Dark_Knight

Trading robots can make the life of a trader much easier, allowing automating many routine operations, increasing the speed of work, reducing error rates and fatigue. However, development of an effective trading strategy is the task of the trader and not the robot. It’s like a car that allows driving faster and more comfortable, but it is up for the driver to decide how to get to the destination. And most important, it is the driver who is responsible for all actions.

Source - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1722689.0
This is not completely true for most bots the strategy is already hard coded, and the trader can only do some adjustment to the strategy by reading the manual, so if the bot does not work as it should there is not much the trader can do.
Well why do they use bots then ?
There are plenty of things that come across the traders while dealing with the bots. If someone is not satisfied with working in the trading bots it is good to be an open ended. But before going to go to the Bots one should first understand the reason of why the bots are here.
Because they don’t know better? Because they want to save some time? People use bot for a lot of reasons but the first two are the most common, people want to obtain profits without waiting all day for the right opportunity to trade an also it seems easier than to try to trade ourselves.
Alice Nuttal

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:47:15 AM

Of course, trading bots can be effective, but they can't completely replace manual trades.
It is good to use a bot as an additional tool for getting the most of trading opportunities.
Termin4tor

Activity: 404
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:19:29 AM

This could be true, but none knows for sure at the moment. Trading bots are very effective for people who would like to make money while they sleep, as they say. Though its not guaranteed to make profits it definitely provides a peace of mind and flexibility for the traders. I don't personally use any trading bots but I have asked some of the users who use it (GunBot) and they said that if you have a large initial investment for example 1-3 btc you can make huge profits with these bots but at the same time lower amounts would work perfectly as well.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
debby duchess

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:18:48 PM

Bitcoin trading bots are automated systems that share information, answer queries and even perform actions, it watches prices and exchanges rates, handles trading  and are very effective especially when you are trading with www.xchangerate.io , it tells you when to enter a trade and also gives you hint on when to exit a trade especially when you are making use of the suitability index parameter. When using the suitability index, the new, mid and the old must be progressively increasing i.e the old must be greater than the mid while the mid must be greater than the new. Also note that the lower the new the more profit it maximizes. Have tried it and it works significantly for me. Join the Telegram group to learn more about the xchangerate robot. https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport .
dynamitevictor

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:34:22 PM

Bitcoin trading bots are automated systems that share information, answer queries and even perform actions, it watches prices and exchanges rates, handles trading  and are very effective especially when you are trading with www.xchangerate.io , it tells you when to enter a trade and also gives you hint on when to exit a trade especially when you are making use of the suitability index parameter. When using the suitability index, the new, mid and the old must be progressively increasing i.e the old must be greater than the mid while the mid must be greater than the new. Also note that the lower the new the more profit it maximizes. Have tried it and it works significantly for me. Join the Telegram group to learn more about the xchangerate robot. https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport .

I have tried it too. It works amazingly. I got on their telegram group and was guided on how to go about the robot. I did and result has been phenomenal. Best robot I have seen in my years of trading cryptocurrency.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:36:24 PM

I have tried it too. It works amazingly. I got on their telegram group and was guided on how to go about the robot. I did and result has been phenomenal. Best robot I have seen in my years of trading cryptocurrency.
Then how much profit did you earn from a trading robot? what coins did you trade and what is the setup did you do to make a promising income if there's any, i heard a lot of stories about trading bot some of them produced bad results making their capital loss because they depended their work for a bot that is free, some of them got their coins stolen because the bot is actually a virus made by an hacker so better to paid off some legitimate bots out there. and of course some of them produced a decent income.

kuronokishi10

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:07:28 PM

According to me bitcoin trading bots are not a good investment if you are solo and not an organization.
Trust is a major factor and there are many possibilities of scam so people would be afraid of using it unless the owner is very reputed.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:24:27 PM

I have tried one that was not satisfactory for me.
Most of the trading boot system are scam.
And sometimes people loose their trading account due to these trading bot.
I recommend you to not to use it.
You can trade by own by following some technical indicators in tradingview or coinigy.
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:37:02 PM

They are a shit mate, dont waste your time and your money in trying to buy one of them ,because you are going to lose a lot of time, and of course, your energy.
Becuase it demands a lot of time in order to configurate some of those bots that you can buy on this forum.
i dont know anyone who made profit from those expensive bots who are over $700 each one, it is not worth it man, just do your own trading and i am sure that you are going to be able to make much more profit than using those bots.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:08:31 PM

Bitcoin trading bots are only effective if you know how to set it up and you know how to manage it but if you are just a newbie that finding some way to earn good profits then trading bots will not be for you and it is best to do trading by your own so you can get experience and also lessons for the possible mistake and you can earn more than a trading bot.
True, proper set-up and good monitoring would really possible give you some results but talking on earning automatically without doing nothing is an impossible stuff. Bots are just tools not the ones who are making money for you which this thing is commonly being misunderstand specially by newbies believing that they can able to make $$$$$ of money when they decide to purchase or use such bots in the market which is actually wrong and shouldnt really to think off this way.
dynamitevictor

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:36:06 PM

Then how much profit did you earn from a trading robot? what coins did you trade and what is the setup did you do to make a promising income if there's any, i heard a lot of stories about trading bot some of them produced bad results making their capital loss because they depended their work for a bot that is free, some of them got their coins stolen because the bot is actually a virus made by an hacker so better to paid off some legitimate bots out there. and of course some of them produced a decent income.

https://youtu.be/2BXNLphB470 check out this video. If you are in doubt disable your withdrawal on your API settings so that your capital remains in the exchange. Feel free to put a very small amount on the exchange to try out this one. I am sure you will come back here to tell us what you see. XchangeRate.io
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:44:44 PM

Trading bots might get you good profits in calm market conditions whereas in high volatility it may go wrong. It means you cannot leave off your trading responsibilities to a bot. You must take care of when to use bot and not.
It all depends on how you set it up though... I've seen some scripts that were made to operate in high volatility, though they were advertised as being riskier.
I'm sure that you could also add a script that could adapt to certain specific conditions.

I've personally made around 2 to 3 percent per day profit with a trade bot in the cloud which was sold as a service.

ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:42:17 PM

Never use any bot or any signal because most of the signal and bot are fake and why you want to use bot. First time you think that is if bot work 100% so no body sell bot or signal because he know how to make money with it and he never sell his system so you need to won strategy for make a best trading.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:02:30 PM

I think this is very effective because in bitcoin trading we can buy new coins or coins with the price is still very low and we can market it in trading. we can make a profit after successfully putting our sales position. then if the profit is already owned, we can buy another coin in altcoin and can market it again.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:13:33 PM

Bitcoin trading bots are very effective if you know how to use and manage it. Bots for automatic trading of crypto currency operate on special algorithms, trading strategies, which, in turn, are created on the basis of technical analysis of regularities. For self-analysis, you will need historical data on course changes and your personal ability to discover the relationship with the news. Bot does it for you. Some bots additionally use indicators that allow analyzing the current situation on the market, while others are performed only in the event of certain market conditions.
KennethRobins

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:51:38 PM

When using bots you should make sure you are dealing with a reputable company. For example there is a rumor that a some Binance users have been hacked by hacking the bot software provider.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:17:38 PM

There are trading bot that is legit and not, for the legit bot you have to pay a monthly fee for the subscription and i think its worth it for the profit of the bot will give to you but dont expect a very high profit. In my trading, i dont use bots because it will just ruined the trading market industry.

cryptobotone

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:21:13 AM

Crypto Bots are tools and should not be perceived as passive income, because every crypto bot should be managed.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: