Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How effective are bitcoin trading bots?  (Read 4174 times)
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

Buy a bot, click a few buttons and earn money..oh boy, I wish it was so simple. Everyone would be doing it if it was that easy. First, you need to know how to trade MANUALLY, before even considering to buy a bot and automate everything. Trading bots can't do the thinking for you...you need to know when is the right time to use which bot. No bot is profitable if you run it with no customizations for a long time. Bots perform OK in certain kind of trend for which they are optimized.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

I dont try thiis also but some of my friends that are using this say that effective also if you know how to set the program of the bot. You may lose also but not that much i think.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

How effective are bitcoin trading bots? I read a review on google where a person claimed that he turned 300$ into 50000$ in one year using bitcoin trading bot (i can't remember the name of the bot).

I do not recommend you to use trade bots and listen from articles "fake" from google . A lot of bots are promoted on facebook through ads .
Most of them are just stealing your btc or they are losing your funds
Better teach by yourself the real trading . Better safe than sorry
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:58:42 PM

Some bitcoin trading bots are effective and excellent which can increase your trading profit. Yet it needs your control and adjustment on periodic basis in order to make it work.
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

hardly such bots can guess the movement by 100%, and most often they work on the Martin principle. And for such bots need a large stock. What reduces the profitability of the coin growth by so much that you can manually trade in a growing market
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:50:55 PM

They are effective enough to make or earn you a good amount of income or profit  in this bitcoin trading bots,
because if they are not, then they should not make or create because they are not helpful and useful.
salamonKK

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

What was in the past does not prove that it will be possible to repeat it in the future. Perhaps this man was very risky, trading in a bot and it turned out quite by accident. Now trading bots in most cases simply merge your deposit.
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

Bitcoin trading bots are only effective if you know how to set it up and you know how to manage it but if you are just a newbie that finding some way to earn good profits then trading bots will not be for you and it is best to do trading by your own so you can get experience and also lessons for the possible mistake and you can earn more than a trading bot.

I'd agree with that, I think you need to be understanding of how the bot actually works before profiting off it.

If everyone made money by just downloading something, throwing some Bitcoin in and watching it grow, then there would be no market.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

bitcoin trading bots are only useful in bull markets nt on bear market we can expect market bounce back then we can apply bots on trading exchangers untill then we should wait
minivan

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

Bots are just the instruments for your trading game. It's not a magic button. Perhaps, you can you some simple strategies (like the golden cross on 1D timeframe) and make some % still
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

How effective are bitcoin trading bots? I read a review on google where a person claimed that he turned 300$ into 50000$ in one year using bitcoin trading bot (i can't remember the name of the bot).

I never use trading bots and it was not really good to use since your experience is the reason why you are successful right now in this industry.
dreamycoin

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:41:50 AM

WOW, this is amazing !! One can change 300 dollars to 50000 dollars a year. If one of the members has ever used a bitcoin trading bot, I will be very glad you shared your experience with us all here.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

Trading bots use technical analysis, but fundamental analysis is also important in the crypto-currency market. During trading on a crypto exchange, it is important to consider the results of two types of analysis that bots can not do. Therefore, trade with the help of bots will not be successful.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

Anyway I have not seen or use the bitcoin bot to trade. But form my experience in forex using robots it only works best at the inception and as time goes on the effectiveness will be gone and what next will be loses. I believe the bots are developed by programmers for commercial purposes of which they are smiling to the banks at the expense  of those that buy them. The programmers always up their games by upgrading the bots from time to time claiming the potency of the latest version. Becareful.  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: