Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP Collapse - Is the bubble bursting?  (Read 484 times)
ethersphere (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 01:38:14 PM

XRP just went from an all time high yesterday at 0.43 back to a 0.31 low 1-2 hours ago. Do you recommend holding or selling Ripple right now?

ETHERSPHERE
⥬⥬⥬⥬⥬⥬⥬⥬⥬⥬⥬⥬ HIGH ROI SOCIAL ETHEREUM GAMES ⥪⥪⥪⥪⥪⥪⥪⥪⥪⥪⥪⥪
BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER
Bisss

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:47:39 PM

Hold or buy, the crash of the money of today is due to poloniex i think ?
f0rmdeep

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:56:40 PM

XRP just went from an all time high yesterday at 0.43 back to a 0.31 low 1-2 hours ago. Do you recommend holding or selling Ripple right now?

Its a minor retrace, not even a proper retrace, and already it is back to 33+ cents... XRP is a strong fundamental asset... pumps will be there, i suggest enter during calm period and hold for 3 to 4 months at the least ...

also polo is not doing much good to the crypto community.... god knows whats going on there

be safe and good luck. chasing day to day speculative spike is not so great in my books. Just personal thoughts... Seems like ETH & XRP will make very strategic partnership and be great partners...

did you see this ?

So seems like XRP will provide Settlement in real world for ETH Dapps.. that's amazing ... both are natural partners, ETH is great are contract execution based value, and XRP is great at settling this value... this is just the beginning, lot of good to come.. .
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:11:53 PM

Its not even re-trace, its Poloniex capacity issue or whatever, everyone who was happy enough to buy at 17-18k congrats, I was not Sad Though did not check on Kraken

be safe and good luck. chasing day to day speculative spike is not so great in my books. Just personal thoughts... Seems like ETH & XRP will make very strategic partnership and be great partners...

Wise one, due to lags there is chance to loose rather gain
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: