Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:41:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Poloniex  (Read 1372 times)
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:53:57 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 10:06:19 PM by FlamingFingers

My transaction history on Poloniex is "COMPLETED" with a TXID associated. The TXID associated doesnt exist. I never received my coins
LOL. That's exactly what happened to me on YoBit, bittrex, and also Poloniex. I don't really know what the fuck is happening, but this isn't normal, nor acceptable. I am sure about my PC security, though (as there is a malware that makes sure you never get the funds, read about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842977.msg18340725#msg18340725). Do you have a solid security? Have you downloaded anything related to bitcoin lately from an unsecured source?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trustor (OP)

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:58:35 PM

My transaction history on Poloniex is "COMPLETED" with a TXID associated. The TXID associated doesnt exist. I never received my coins
LOL. That's exactly what happened to me on YoBit, bittrex, and also Poloniex. I don't really know what the fuck is happening, but this isn't normal, nor acceptable.

Yeah you understand my pain now, I never thought it could ever be possible from an exchange like polo, go buy some goddamn server with the millions $$ you make every days on us...
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:18:06 PM

LOL. That's exactly what happened to me on YoBit, bittrex, and also Poloniex. I don't really know what the fuck is happening, but this isn't normal, nor acceptable.

Yeah you understand my pain now, I never thought it could ever be possible from an exchange like polo, go buy some goddamn server with the millions $$ you make every days on us...
I do not have faced any problem like that on poloniex but on yobit I faced the same problem. The problem was from the site and I contacted them and waited for about more than a week for their response and also complaint on their chat but after the week I got the response and they sovled the problem.
olegas

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

Arbitrage

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:29:13 PM

DDOS problems are not related to the fact that they have not made payment of BTC for 5 days already. Why they decided to do with their hands Withdrawal >> Awaiting Approval. With their ridiculous limits of 2k-25k $
When normal exchanges do Withdrawal instantly. And the limits of 100 BTC (this is 200k $)

They are scammers and are waiting for the moment to escape.   Angry
3s2trade

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:25:49 PM

DDOS problems are not related to the fact that they have not made payment of BTC for 5 days already. Why they decided to do with their hands Withdrawal >> Awaiting Approval. With their ridiculous limits of 2k-25k $
When normal exchanges do Withdrawal instantly. And the limits of 100 BTC (this is 200k $)

They are scammers and are waiting for the moment to escape.   Angry
i withdraw 1 btc now without problem.
well, 2k $ limit is sh.t  Lips sealed

sasha ivanov - used toilet bowl salesman and scammer
luar

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:57:13 AM

Truster/Flamingfingers, I have the same problem with ETH witdrawal.
"My transaction history on Poloniex is "COMPLETED" with a TXID associated. The TXID associated doesnt exist. I never received my coins"
They answer my support ticket
Do you have solved the problem?
Trustor (OP)

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:38:11 AM

Yeah I solved my problem.
It took like 3 week to make a 0.5 ETH withdrawal.
I know it's not much but just imagine if you withdraw like 10K usd and it's happen again Angry
I will never use poloniex services again
Misiek77

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:54:35 PM

I am still waiting for withdrawal BTC, 1 month , 0 answer, 2 tickets, awaiting approval, be careful .
anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:58:48 PM

Many people complaining about poloniex now
Like me I ever lost my balance in my account
luar

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:01:48 PM

Thanks for your answers
I have 2.5 eth to withdraw.
I'm waiting for a response from Poloniex for 9 days.
I have 2.7 ETH to withdraw.
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:45:19 AM

What is the problem now in poloniex 3days ago now but still my withdraw "Awaiting Approval"...... If this one withdrawn then i never never used this exchanges again. Well actually it's my first time to withdraw a big amount of money and in different address but ut's so shameful that it took's now 3days and doesn't receiving and respones against in their support.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: