Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] THERESAMAYCOIN [MAY]|💠Crypto Currency💠| DIGITAL ASSET  (Read 53267 times)
jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:51:19 AM

POS/POW system theresamaycoin good work, this is future of coin SHA 256!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PosAltcoinsClub

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:26:55 AM

Worse than George Bush over here. Got me again! Been mining for 30 minutes and guess what, as soon as I started MLfxMgePeAMfaAAQwTwYnaNWjEqry7fHFC gets a huge windfall of several blocks in a row. Same pattern each time. I thrown in 50TH and MLfxMgePeAMfaAAQwTwYnaNWjEqry7fHFC gets rewarded. Back to BTC for good I think.

If the pattern follows through, Maypool.uk should get a block just after I change stratum servers - give me 5 minutes to reset and I will be able to test my theory one last time.

Sorry, that this no longer works for me. Later guys and good luck.

I'm sorry that this is happening to you. I don't much about mining as I'm more interested in staking. But from the staking I have noticed that when the reward went up to 200 at first I was only getting 1 to 2 stakes per day where as before I was averaging 5 to 6 stakes so (blocks). It has now started to go back as it was before staking 5 to 6 blocks per day. But not sure with the mining aspect of it, I hope that it works out for you as it will be sad to see someone leave the community. Maybe the dev can look into it for you?

the last few days were really dry in terms of finding staking blocks. hope this situation will not last for long.

Yes it has been getting harder to stake MAY now. I was getting 5 to 7 stakes daily but in the last 2 days I was lucky to earn even 1 stake a day, yesterday I got no stakes and the expected time was always showing 5 hours but ended up earning no stakes. Maybe people mining are earning all the blocks now which makes it harder for people who are just staking like myself. I think MAY is a great coin and will continue to grow into the future, I just hope I can continue to earn regular stakes.

staking may is becoming difficult today, but the price went down from 150 satoshi to 60 satoshi, so if the miners are dumping the coins at exchange sites, we can buy more now.

★☆★☆★ Check this out : █ █ GET SOME DOLLARS $$$ █ █ ★☆★☆★ usa only ! ★☆★☆★
ue5397937zish

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:12:14 AM

And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
jcksteve

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:03:09 AM

growth and growth! theresamaycoin peers growth so fast! 24K sats soon  Wink
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:55:46 AM

Worse than George Bush over here. Got me again! Been mining for 30 minutes and guess what, as soon as I started MLfxMgePeAMfaAAQwTwYnaNWjEqry7fHFC gets a huge windfall of several blocks in a row. Same pattern each time. I thrown in 50TH and MLfxMgePeAMfaAAQwTwYnaNWjEqry7fHFC gets rewarded. Back to BTC for good I think.

If the pattern follows through, Maypool.uk should get a block just after I change stratum servers - give me 5 minutes to reset and I will be able to test my theory one last time.

I'm sorry that this is happening to you. I don't much about mining as I'm more interested in staking. But from the staking I have noticed that when the reward went up to 200 at first I was only getting 1 to 2 stakes per day where as before I was averaging 5 to 6 stakes so (blocks). It has now started to go back as it was before staking 5 to 6 blocks per day. But not sure with the mining aspect of it, I hope that it works out for you as it will be sad to see someone leave the community. Maybe the dev can look into it for you?

the last few days were really dry in terms of finding staking blocks. hope this situation will not last for long.

Yes it has been getting harder to stake MAY now. I was getting 5 to 7 stakes daily but in the last 2 days I was lucky to earn even 1 stake a day, yesterday I got no stakes and the expected time was always showing 5 hours but ended up earning no stakes. Maybe people mining are earning all the blocks now which makes it harder for people who are just staking like myself. I think MAY is a great coin and will continue to grow into the future, I just hope I can continue to earn regular stakes.

staking may is becoming difficult today, but the price went down from 150 satoshi to 60 satoshi, so if the miners are dumping the coins at exchange sites, we can buy more now.

Yeah it has and now might be a great time to buy more MAY as the price has been coming down a fair bit in the last couple of days. It's getting to the level where I first bought my first lot of MAY. If it does get to my entry price level, I'll be loading up on a few ten's of thousands more.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
PosAltcoinsClub

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:14:53 AM

Yeah it has and now might be a great time to buy more MAY as the price has been coming down a fair bit in the last couple of days. It's getting to the level where I first bought my first lot of MAY. If it does get to my entry price level, I'll be loading up on a few ten's of thousands more.

i just hope price wont drop down significantly and that in the future it will stay high. we still dont know if in the end the pos reward will be 1% per a stake or per a year and this is a crucial information as people like pos coins with high reward.

johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:16:40 PM

There are projects coming. I need to know. My team wants to invest in you. thank you
jcksteve

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:58:29 PM

There are projects coming. I need to know. My team wants to invest in you. thank you

Theresmaycoin wiil be a good coin and a famous coin!  74 Peers Theresmaycoin wallet active now from many countries!!
hugabase (OP)

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:57:55 PM

all news we will give for update
hugabase (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:58:36 PM

Theresmaycoin wiil be a good coin and a famous coin!  74 Peers Theresmaycoin wallet active now from many countries!!

thank you for support
hugabase (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:55:01 PM

News :

Thank's [cbtc]https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=207428
cbtc

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:19:48 PM

Enjoy it  Wink

* Tested on Ubuntu Mate for Raspberry Pi
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:41:56 PM

i just hope price wont drop down significantly and that in the future it will stay high. we still dont know if in the end the pos reward will be 1% per a stake or per a year and this is a crucial information as people like pos coins with high reward.

I don't mind if it does because we can accumulate a lot more and earn them 200 coin stakes. I think the price will pick up no matter what once MAY starts hitting those high paying blocks as people would want in to try and stake them 1k blocks sometime next year I think. So that could really push the price up when we get close to them block rewards. I picked up another 10k just the other day to add to my stack.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
jcksteve

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:00:58 PM

i like this!!!,  wait for mobile wallet  Cool!!
bloomer

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:44:16 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 05:22:49 AM by bloomer

anyone know who MB2nf4bHzya7U11pdFAVUNCwUoj7QQHkha belongs too? soon as i point an extra miner over to pop the block they get 4-5 in a row. what pool is it?
uxwe huim@163.com

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:24:50 AM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
bloomer

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:32:04 AM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.

this is a great long term coin, decent rewards with each stake. the best thing is unlike other pos coins you dont need to combine your coins to get best return as the stakes are fixed at 200 coins atm.
its a great set and forget coin and has a nice following that is growing each day. 
PosAltcoinsClub

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:14:40 AM

this is a great long term coin, decent rewards with each stake. the best thing is unlike other pos coins you dont need to combine your coins to get best return as the stakes are fixed at 200 coins atm.
its a great set and forget coin and has a nice following that is growing each day. 

yes it takes long time till you get stakes and the reward is pretty much low, this is why may coin is good for those who like to keep it for the long term.
in few months we will reach to the 1000 coins reward and i think that many other will join this coin because of the increased reward in the future.

jcksteve

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:10:31 PM

awesome guys!!! Known Peers  74 | Difficulty POS 1.14
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:54:20 PM

awesome guys!!! Known Peers  74 | Difficulty POS 1.14

Yeah it is, slowly more and more people are finding out about MAY and are starting to stake. I have already brought in a few people just from mentioning MAY on Twitter and these guys don't put in small money they play big. That is why we saw the jump up in price yesterday thanks to these guys. I'm still averaging around 3 to 7 stakes per day which is fine with me as I'm building my stack as much as I can for when we start reaching those high paying reward blocks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: