Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:00:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] THERESAMAYCOIN [MAY]|💠Crypto Currency💠| DIGITAL ASSET  (Read 53266 times)
posmonkey

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:00:31 PM

yea, keep dumping your MAY to me ! i ll start my promo tour once the 400 block kicks in! Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:06:39 PM

yea, keep dumping your MAY to me ! i ll start my promo tour once the 400 block kicks in! Wink

I have around 270k left if you want them at 50 sats

and good luck with your tour.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:11:45 PM

I have things to do today. If you want them grab them now. Otherwise I pull them from Yobit and come back another day. I just want out and do not want to spend any more time with this bad investment

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:17:48 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 08:30:29 PM by cd74reg

Left it at 60 sats since I really have to go and cant watch. Can't sell these to my private seller now since I have less than 1 million available. Will dump these on the open market later tonight. I calculate a low of around 15 sats when I do. This is much better than 1 like it was earlier so please do not think I am a jerk.

I wanted out of this headache now and simply dumping to 1 sat would have been devastating for most. I put out some feelers to see if i could get a sale outside of an exchange and it worked. This is good advice to keep crypto stable with larger sales.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
posmonkey

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:32:36 PM

Left it at 60 sats since I really have to go and cant watch. Can't sell these to my private seller now since I have less than 1 million available. Will dump these on the open market later tonight. I calculate a low of around 15 sats when I do. This is much better than 1 like it was earlier so please do not think I am a jerk.

I wanted out of this headache now and simply dumping to 1 sat would have been devastating for most. I put out some feelers to see if i could get a sale outside of an exchange and it worked. This is good advice to keep crypto stable with larger sales.

sure, put ur sell orders, i ll fill them all this night Wink
cd74reg

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:33:21 PM

I would have left it at 50 sats while I am out but someone kept front-running me each time I placed a sell order to irritate me.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:36:56 PM

"Sure" is an interesting word. I usually take it as the other party having fear of the unknown. Some of my friends usually take it as an ego-induced challenge. In this case I will let it slide since I have to take off.

With your promo, some would think 60 sats would be a steal right now plus offer some downside protection for the project as well.

Bottom line is that I was obviously all-in with this project and the DEVS disappeared. I have seen this quiet many times before and that is usually the sign to hit the doors. If I was not travelling the past 2 weeks I would have been out in the low 70s. My decision was made at the beginning of this month to liquidate so don't take it personal.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
posmonkey

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:41:11 PM

"Sure" is an interesting word. I usually take it as the other party having fear of the unknown. Some of my friends usually take it as an ego-induced challenge. In this case I will let it slide since I have to take off.

With your promo, some would think 60 sats would be a steal right now plus offer some downside protection for the project as well.

Bottom line is that I was obviously all-in with this project and the DEVS disappeared. I have seen this quiet many times before and that is usually the sign to hit the doors. If I was not travelling the past 2 weeks I would have been out in the low 70s. My decision was made at the beginning of this month to liquidate so don't take it personal.

man, its up to you, its all i can say, if you feel to sell all your coins, do it, market will go down if u make a big dump but it will also go up again in next weeks :-)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:43:22 PM

I'm not sure what all this is about lol, I think MAY has held up well when compared to other similar staking coins. I'm still holding all my MAY even though the staking is crazy sometimes but I'm looking forward to the next block reward and the ones after that. The dev isn't gone as he/she did post in here not long ago, I do think the dev should be active more often but we can't control that.

P.S I look forward to your promotion POSmonkey as I have seen what your promotions have done for other coins in the past, I'm holding!!!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:45:53 PM

MAN I AM Such an IDiOT!! I spent almost 2 BTC on MAY since the summer. That is total BTC not current $$ value

Someone was buying 1 million but chickened out. I am going to unload some now. I will probably drop this down to 20 sats today

go ahead, kept dump your $may, that's not problem for us   Cheesy
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:13:23 PM

I just had one of my best days staking MAY earning 9 stakes for 1800 MAY coins. Its been a while since I had a day over 5 stakes since early on when I first started staking MAY. I still think that once the block reward doubles more people will want to stake which may help push the price back up over 100 sats.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cd74reg

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:05:36 AM

Don't have a problem with other MAY owners that is why I am trying to protect the price while I sold. I think I did a heck of a job selling so many with only a 20% draw so far. I am just very disappointed in the DEV lulz and it comes just before the holiday season. 2018 is do-or-die time for Alts. Price means everything. Volume here is steadily dwindling. When there was no recovery after the MAY sell-off for the BTG fork, that was enough evidence for me. I have invested so much time here and spread the word to other new contributors who are likely reading about my frustration now. So many better coins out there than for me to sit on a dying project. Promos are good but this had the potential to keep the nice slow 20% angle in the upward trajectory. Maybe this rant will serve as some motivation?

I honestly think the problem has been the easy money for DEV teams. I look at a promising coin like XIOS and see one on the team cracking apart. That is a great and fast transaction coin (even if cloned) but their team is seemingly also in a daze. Time for some hunger again! I will stick with BTC, ETH, and LTC while the money for alts becomes scarce.

I mean it when I say the Theresa May coin was my precious crypto hobby. Waking up each day was fun a while back as I was all about wanting to see it succeed but there comes a point when a hobby becomes too expensive too maintain - unfortunately, because I have been involved with other failing coins this year, I cuts losses here as fast as my heart would allow. In my opinion this token will eventually hit 9 sats and someone will have to revive it. POS w/ speeding inflation is not a good formula right now. I hope you guys do well next year. Also, this is one of the friendliest communities in Bitcointalk!

Regards

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:59:44 PM

Don't have a problem with other MAY owners that is why I am trying to protect the price while I sold. I think I did a heck of a job selling so many with only a 20% draw so far. I am just very disappointed in the DEV lulz and it comes just before the holiday season. 2018 is do-or-die time for Alts. Price means everything. Volume here is steadily dwindling. When there was no recovery after the MAY sell-off for the BTG fork, that was enough evidence for me. I have invested so much time here and spread the word to other new contributors who are likely reading about my frustration now. So many better coins out there than for me to sit on a dying project. Promos are good but this had the potential to keep the nice slow 20% angle in the upward trajectory. Maybe this rant will serve as some motivation?

I honestly think the problem has been the easy money for DEV teams. I look at a promising coin like XIOS and see one on the team cracking apart. That is a great and fast transaction coin (even if cloned) but their team is seemingly also in a daze. Time for some hunger again! I will stick with BTC, ETH, and LTC while the money for alts becomes scarce.

I mean it when I say the Theresa May coin was my precious crypto hobby. Waking up each day was fun a while back as I was all about wanting to see it succeed but there comes a point when a hobby becomes too expensive too maintain - unfortunately, because I have been involved with other failing coins this year, I cuts losses here as fast as my heart would allow. In my opinion this token will eventually hit 9 sats and someone will have to revive it. POS w/ speeding inflation is not a good formula right now. I hope you guys do well next year. Also, this is one of the friendliest communities in Bitcointalk!

Regards

I do see where you are coming from as most similar coins like MAY have not recovered since the BTC fork. I'm just hoping that the 400 block reward brings people back into MAY and again when it goes to 800 and 1k MAY block rewards. Maybe then we'll see MAY rise back up over 100 sats but only time will tell. I myself also worked hard at promoting MAY early on and brought in a lot of people from Twitter so they should of all made a nice return, well I hope.

cd74reg

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:50:47 PM

Yep. I am going to have to let the rest go this weekend. Price is in a free fall and nothing has changed

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:05:11 AM

This is a shame how misleading the explorer and coinmarketcap are. I am thinking it is still at 33 sats but yobit shows 18 sats and coinmarkets is 15 sats are the DEVs paying a fee to keep them posting old quotes. That is twice what I can actually get for my coins! I thought I had some time...

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
zulufourm1ke

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:56:23 AM

Regards

Good luck to you and keep well. I understand and see your concerns.

I am though, in for the long haul. Even the OrgDev is still holding (while not even staking Wink ).
I believe the market will balance out. We have still over 75m coins to be PoS/PoW rewarded.

Donate: MTyYuxqZd6mGxQ3ezPDfAsyhR5Np9kRTL2 [MAY]
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:37:33 AM

Regards

Good luck to you and keep well. I understand and see your concerns.

I am though, in for the long haul. Even the OrgDev is still holding (while not even staking Wink ).
I believe the market will balance out. We have still over 75m coins to be PoS/PoW rewarded.

Same here my friend, I'm in MAY for the long term as like you even said not even half the coins have been mined or staked yet so I think MAY has a long way to go. I think once the block reward doubles to 400 coins it might spark some new interest in the coin and get more people staking and mining.

jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:11:04 PM

Theresamaycoin will more strong!!!  Cool last Block #91461 go to Block #102002
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:13:13 AM

I'm looking forward to the 400 MAY block rewards, I've been stocking up on more MAY at the current price to help build my staking weight ready for when the 400 block rewards start. I've seen a couple of people tweeting about this so it could create some buzz and get more people to get into MAY.

grinmoure

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:42:29 AM

I'm looking forward to the 400 MAY block rewards, I've been stocking up on more MAY at the current price to help build my staking weight ready for when the 400 block rewards start. I've seen a couple of people tweeting about this so it could create some buzz and get more people to get into MAY.

Is one stack ok or do we have to split them like for Truckcoin or RAIN?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: