Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] THERESAMAYCOIN [MAY]|💠Crypto Currency💠| DIGITAL ASSET  (Read 53266 times)
jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

wallet does not work on the Yobit exchange (maintenance)

@vella85
How long before the blockchain becomes offline?

@hugabase
greet you, the creator of MAY. Our coin is on the brink of extinction. Subscription to the network ended a week ago. Will there be support from your side? We believed in you and your coin, do not leave us halfway. Contribute to TheresaMayCoin Explorer hosting costs (CryptoID). monthly subscription in CryptoID about costs 10$ (0.0017 BTC )
Best Regards

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/may/#!crypto work!!!  Cool
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:28:56 PM

@vella85

@hugabase
greet you, the creator of MAY. Our coin is on the brink of extinction. Subscription to the network ended a week ago. Will there be support from your side? We believed in you and your coin, do not leave us halfway. Contribute to TheresaMayCoin Explorer hosting costs (CryptoID). monthly subscription in CryptoID about costs 10$ (0.0017 BTC )
Best Regards

Wonderful! This is all we need now Yobit wallet in maintenance! Now the dev really needs to come here and get this issue fixed asap because we all know what Yobit is like when wallets go into maintenance, most never come out of maintenance. I hope the dev is seeing all this and comes here to help get this fixed and also gives an update on where May is at.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
jcksteve

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:05:31 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 04:34:05 AM by jcksteve

Cryptocurrency 'Wild West' must come to an end, UK lawmakers say

The report also suggested that Britain can be a global hub for legitimate trading of crypto-assets.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/19/cryptocurrency-wild-west-must-end-say-uk-lawmakers.html

soon..!!!UK will legalize crypto assets..Theresamaycoin is the big crypto asset for UK   Cool
HyMu3MaT

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:59:32 AM

@jcksteve
Thank you very much! I would like to know who made the payment for hosting CryptoID?

@vella85
+1
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:10:28 AM

@vella85

@hugabase
Best Regards

Wonderful! This is all we need now Yobit wallet in maintenance! Now the dev really needs to come here and get this issue fixed asap because we all know what Yobit is like when wallets go into maintenance, most never come out of maintenance. I hope the dev is seeing all this and comes here to help get this fixed and also gives an update on where May is at.

I agree with your opinion, but would like to add: Yobit not a good exchange. This platform doesn't have a very good reputation, especially lately. The developer is better to look for a better exchange.
HyMu3MaT

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:10:01 AM

I agree with your opinion, but would like to add: Yobit not a good exchange. This platform doesn't have a very good reputation, especially lately. The developer is better to look for a better exchange.
This Yobit at least for the time being continues to work, unlike Octaex. Let's see what happens next with the purse Yobit. Contact me with a @hugabase, I can not send him a PM about this
jcksteve

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:08:27 AM

BTC price
5 satoshis
USD price
$0.000336
Market Cap
$23,853
Known Peers
Difficulty
Outstanding
71,025,200 MAY

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/may/#
jcksteve

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:08:47 AM

@jcksteve
Thank you very much! I would like to know who made the payment for hosting CryptoID?

anonymous
rampard

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

Pool Theresa May Coin

http://ramcoinminingpool.com

-o stratum+tcp://ramcoinminingpool.com:3333 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=MAY      

we take 0% fee
zulufourm1ke

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:49:47 PM

Latest reply from YoBit;

Dear User!

Support answer:

Wallet is maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience

Donate: MTyYuxqZd6mGxQ3ezPDfAsyhR5Np9kRTL2 [MAY]
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

Latest reply from YoBit;

Dear User!

Support answer:

Wallet is maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.

Though they replied to your inquiry, it is quite bothersome for the holders of this coin because this literally means that they don't know how to fix it unless the Dev contacted them personally. Yobit needs help from the Dev himself to solve this wallet problem. If no effort is exerted from the dev team, we can say that this will not be fixed any time sooner.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:15:54 PM

Latest reply from YoBit;

Dear User!

Support answer:

Wallet is maintenance.

Though they replied to your inquiry, it is quite bothersome for the holders of this coin because this literally means that they don't know how to fix it unless the Dev contacted them personally. Yobit needs help from the Dev himself to solve this wallet problem. If no effort is exerted from the dev team, we can say that this will not be fixed any time sooner.

I agree with what you said however I really don't understand what Yobit are on about lol. What could possibly be wrong with their wallet? I have never had any problems with the MAY wallet yet and I've even had if closed for a few days and reopened it with no problems at all. It just doesn't make sense to me and if the dev isn't around to help, then we could never see the wallet getting out of maintenance. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
zulufourm1ke

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:11:35 AM

Latest reply from YoBit;

Dear User!

Support answer:

Wallet is maintenance.

I agree with what you said however I really don't understand what Yobit are on about lol. What could possibly be wrong with their wallet? I have never had any problems with the MAY wallet yet and I've even had if closed for a few days and reopened it with no problems at all. It just doesn't make sense to me and if the dev isn't around to help, then we could never see the wallet getting out of maintenance. 

I and the dev have been requesting since 2017-09-26 for them to update the wallet and MAY details.  I agree, there is no issue with the wallet daemon or gui.

Donate: MTyYuxqZd6mGxQ3ezPDfAsyhR5Np9kRTL2 [MAY]
jcksteve

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

Latest reply from YoBit;

Dear User!

Support answer:

Wallet is maintenance.

+1 keept support  Cool
jcksteve

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:12:24 AM

BTC price
8 satoshis
USD price
$0.000508
Market Cap
$37,707
Known Peers
Difficulty
Outstanding
74,194,000 MAY

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/may/#
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:12:53 PM

Latest reply from YoBit;

Dear User!

Support answer:

Wallet is maintenance.

I and the dev have been requesting since 2017-09-26 for them to update the wallet and MAY details.  I agree, there is no issue with the wallet daemon or gui.

So do you speak to the dev regularly? If so maybe you could ask him if there is any plans to work on May to make it better? because at this rate the coin will be worth 0 if it keeps going the way it is. People want to see the dev active which he hasn't been for many months now.

jcksteve

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

bump!!! go goo $MAY
jcksteve

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

BTC price
7 satoshis
USD price
$0.000467
Market Cap
$35,587
Known Peers
Difficulty
Outstanding
76,210,800 MAY

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/may/
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:16:29 PM

Yeah it was just a pump on Yobit, when I saw this I thought Awesome MAY is starting to recover but then when I saw that all the volume on Yobit I knew it was just a pump. This could of been one of the coins Yobit planned to pump as I have been getting emails from them saying that they will pump a coin so this could of been one of them.

jcksteve

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

WORLDCOININDEX add theresamaycoin  Cool

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/theresamaycoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: