Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] THERESAMAYCOIN [MAY]|💠Crypto Currency💠| DIGITAL ASSET  (Read 53266 times)
ronnycash

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:26:55 PM

Is there any activity in the MAY Discord server? I left it the other week because I thought the coin was dead but then of course there are some buying spikes right after I leave.

Not sure if it's just a YoBit pump or what, but it would be nice to recover some of the $$ I sunk into May (over $500 USD)

If MAY Discord server has activity again can someone please send me an invite? If it's still dead don't worry about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:01:33 PM

Is there any activity in the MAY Discord server? I left it the other week because I thought the coin was dead but then of course there are some buying spikes right after I leave.

Not sure if it's just a YoBit pump or what, but it would be nice to recover some of the $$ I sunk into May (over $500 USD)

If MAY Discord server has activity again can someone please send me an invite? If it's still dead don't worry about it.

I'm sorry to say that the discord server has been deleted for some reason. I went to check in the other day to find it gone maybe because there was no dev activity so what was the point of leaving it open when no one was active. The pump is from Yobit, maybe its them pumping May as they have sent out several emails saying they will pump a coin but don't tell anyone which coins. The funny thing is they have the May wallet in maintenance for no reason as the wallet is still the same and has been and continues to work perfectly. Yobit in my opinion are just ripping people and dev teams off with their BS when it comes to wallets in maintenance.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
ronnycash

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:23:07 AM

The MAY Discord server was mysteriously deleted? Hmph, the plot thickens...

Agree that MAY tops the list of hassle free and smooth running staking wallets.

It's a damn shame that the developer is letting this coin die.
jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:34:24 AM

The MAY Discord server was mysteriously deleted? Hmph, the plot thickens...

Agree that MAY tops the list of hassle free and smooth running staking wallets.

It's a damn shame that the developer is letting this coin die.

Theresamaycoin is strong coin!!, please to sell all your coin if you think this coin will die!!!
This coin is decentralize..no one can control this coin!!
jcksteve

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:35:06 AM

I'm sorry to say that the discord server has been deleted for some reason. I went to check in the other day to find it gone maybe because there was no dev activity so what was the point of leaving it open when no one was active. The pump is from Yobit, maybe its them pumping May as they have sent out several emails saying they will pump a coin but don't tell anyone which coins. The funny thing is they have the May wallet in maintenance for no reason as the wallet is still the same and has been and continues to work perfectly. Yobit in my opinion are just ripping people and dev teams off with their BS when it comes to wallets in maintenance.

I think the problem is yobit,maybe the have good plan for Theresamaycoin,  May wallet is good connect!!
jcksteve

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:36:35 AM

current Block #189639

block 152002 - 212001 / 800 per block
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:40:34 PM

I think the problem is yobit,maybe the have good plan for Theresamaycoin,  May wallet is good connect!!

Well I'm in another coin where they want the dev to pay 1 BTC just to update the wallet on their exchange and I can't see the MAY dev paying this just to fix the MAY wallet which from what I can see is running just fine for all of us except for Yobit. This exchange is a joke and that is why I try my best to not use Yobit unless I have to.

Now onto some some positive news, I have requested for MAY to be listed on this new exchange which is currently in Alpha stage but will soon be fully launched. The exchange is GuildEX and the good thing is that they have a Doge market which I think will be good for MAY as the price in BTC continues to go down and we need another exchange with this pairing. I'm hoping to get MAY listed for free but if not the listing fee is only 10k Doge which is super cheap. The link to the exchange: https://guildex.io/market/DOGE-GOC sorry it shows the first coin on the exchange.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
jcksteve

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:30:30 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 09:20:29 AM by jcksteve

I think the problem is yobit,maybe they have good plan for Theresamaycoin,  May wallet is good connect!!

Well I'm in another coin where they want the dev to pay 1 BTC just to update the wallet on their exchange and I can't see the MAY dev paying this just to fix the MAY wallet which from what I can see is running just fine for all of us except for Yobit. This exchange is a joke and that is why I try my best to not use Yobit unless I have to.

Now onto some some positive news, I have requested for MAY to be listed on this new exchange which is currently in Alpha stage but will soon be fully launched. The exchange is GuildEX and the good thing is that they have a Doge market which I think will be good for MAY as the price in BTC continues to go down and we need another exchange with this pairing. I'm hoping to get MAY listed for free but if not the listing fee is only 10k Doge which is super cheap. The link to the exchange: https://guildex.io/market/DOGE-GOC sorry it shows the first coin on the exchange.

Yobit isn't JOKE, i have good think, they have good plan for theresamaycoin markets!
Theresamaycoin better trade with BTC not DOGE!!
jcksteve

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:32:06 AM

This is not fake coin or shit coin, but this is real coin. 
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:20:12 PM

I think the problem is yobit,maybe they have good plan for Theresamaycoin,  May wallet is good connect!!

Yobit isn't JOKE, i have good think, they have good plan for theresamaycoin markets!

Why isn't Yobit a joke? So you are saying that its okay for them to just put wallets in maintenance and not allow people to withdraw their coins when they want even though there is nothing wrong with the wallets. What will you do once MAY goes to 1 sats and there is no buy orders for 1 sats? This is why MAY needs another pairings to help when it gets to this. Not sure if you have been watching the price? Its been going down for weeks now. Unless you have a plan to make it go back up or keep it steady then I'm afraid to tell you that MAY could be heading towards 1 sats. Lets be real here!

jcksteve

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:08:20 AM

Why isn't Yobit a joke? So you are saying that its okay for them to just put wallets in maintenance and not allow people to withdraw their coins when they want even though there is nothing wrong with the wallets. What will you do once MAY goes to 1 sats and there is no buy orders for 1 sats? This is why MAY needs another pairings to help when it gets to this. Not sure if you have been watching the price? Its been going down for weeks now. Unless you have a plan to make it go back up or keep it steady then I'm afraid to tell you that MAY could be heading towards 1 sats. Lets be real here!

because none coin exchange create for a joke!!!what you say?? 1 sats??that's not problem, this coin is a real now!!! and i will kept support this coin!
andrexflounder

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

before investing in any other shitcoin make sure to have at least 1 btc in your wallet...

may is dead, why wasting money and time???

jcksteve

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

before investing in any other shitcoin make sure to have at least 1 btc in your wallet...

may is dead, why wasting money and time???

and then..please sell all your may balance please!!
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

Any interest in having this listed on a DOGE paired exchange?

Hello yes I really do believe MAY needs another exchange and one with a Doge pairing so if you could list MAY it would be great!

because none coin exchange create for a joke!!!what you say?? 1 sats??that's not problem, this coin is a real now!!! and i will kept support this coin!

I don't think you understand what I am saying. I call Yobit a joke because what they do to members and dev teams is a joke by putting their wallets into maintenance for no reason at all. I have been a supporter of MAY since the start and continue to support it however I will not support an exchange like Yobit which treats its members and dev teams like dirt and that's putting it nicely.

bloomer

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:50:10 AM

Oh how i remember before this coin was added to zpool. the killer of its price due to flooding the market when everyone was hodling strong.
Atleast we can still save the coin by forking into a james may tribute coin and make sure it doesn't suffer the same fate
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:29:34 PM

I ran a poll on Twitter to see if people would like to see MAY listed on another exchange that has a doge pairing and the yes vote won so I was able to get MAY listed on Guildex for free and now we have a Doge pairing just in case MAY does go below 1 sats. Also a new discord has been created as the last one was deleted for I don't know why but now there is a new one for the community to join.

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/trKMqMc

Guildex exchange: https://guildex.io/market/DOGE-MAY

dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:41:17 AM

I ran a poll on Twitter to see if people would like to see MAY listed on another exchange that has a doge pairing and the yes vote won so I was able to get MAY listed on Guildex for free and now we have a Doge pairing just in case MAY does go below 1 sats. Also a new discord has been created as the last one was deleted for I don't know why but now there is a new one for the community to join.

Good job buddy. Glad to see you're helping out this coin. Any market can help. Just gotta wait for guildex to get some volume and we're good to go.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:48:20 PM

Good job buddy. Glad to see you're helping out this coin. Any market can help. Just gotta wait for guildex to get some volume and we're good to go.

Thanks mate!

Yes that's right as no one even knows about this exchange yet, its still in Alpha at the moment but hopefully soon it will be fully launched. I think once more people start to know about this exchange, there will be some volume. I'm also looking at getting MAY listed on Crex24 which I think is a decent exchange for coins like MAY.

jcksteve

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

current Block #193609
the best POS/POW system SHA256

BTC price
7 satoshis
USD price
$0.000446
Market Cap
$35,888
Known Peers
Difficulty
Outstanding
80,405,200 MAY

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/theresa-may-coin/
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 10:04:12 PM

I welcome the MAY community to come join the unofficial MAY discord server. This has been set up for us all to share our thoughts about the project and where it is heading. The good news is that we are fast approaching the 1,000 block reward which we should see by the end of the year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: