Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit INVESTBOX  (Read 14979 times)
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:37:40 PM

Anyone having problems withdrawing from site? That would be my main concern.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:20:08 PM

I don't really know, I've been using them for a few months back when and, as I've said, these were the only inconvenience that I've had with them.

People here like to talk while they have no clue about how this exchange operates, don't pay attention to them. Yobit is a crappy exchange in terms of support and how it operates, but it isn't a scam. Yobit is a typical example of how the exchange operator tries to attract as many people as possible to join, and thus want his revenue to be increased, but isn't willing to put any significant amount of money on the table to offer people a great user experience.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:35:55 PM

Anyone having problems withdrawing from site? That would be my main concern.

The only coins anyone has ever had an issue withdrawing that I'm aware of would be crapcoins that are already defunct (read: there's no miners so it's impossible to move and has nothing to do with YoBit itself). Stick with the main ones and you should be safe.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Vilkates

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Selling Bitcoin project: Decicoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 06:14:49 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 06:26:56 PM by Vilkates

I work with this site buy some coins.

Investing yobit investbox http://imgur.com/a/5Nr7i
But only one week investing. I did not no pay or not.

But bitcoins send to in and out. All comes.

NagaBaba

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:58:35 PM

i am having issue with withdrawls on Yobit. Tried to withdraw PLBT tokens yesterday and it just disappeaed...neve receieved and not in yobit wallet  either. have written to support but after 32 hourse m still waiting for response Sad
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:34:13 AM

The investboz is for promoting new coins and getting new traders in. Remember they run a dice as well. People using investboz deposit more money and the most start strwding this makes yovit money. Remember the make profit off each trade. This orfit alone is enough to more then cover the investment box. It is also not open to everyone. You must have an account.
thecoin95

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:58:03 AM

i am having issue with withdrawls on Yobit. Tried to withdraw PLBT tokens yesterday and it just disappeaed...neve receieved and not in yobit wallet  either. have written to support but after 32 hourse m still waiting for response Sad

similar me

what we can do dear friend ?
NagaBaba

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:10:16 AM

similar me

I guess we just have to wait for them to sort it.I know its fuckedup but there is nothing much can be done Embarrassed
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:35:46 PM

Investbox of yobit is a nice feature. But serious coins are bad paid and those coins, where you get high interest, are often not profitable.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:45:05 PM

similar me

Start trading the big coins instead of baby ones. Those with actual support and that others want. Otherwise you're going to be continually disappointed.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:46:16 PM

Investbox of yobit is a nice feature. But serious coins are bad paid and those coins, where you get high interest, are often not profitable.

0.2-0.3% a day is considered a bad paid by you lol ?? even these rates are crazy that's why people are wondering about it and discussing it
anyways gonna risk small amount of money and try their top coins like Doge and LTC , will keep the funds rolling for two months or so unless the price of the alt extremly moon I will end the plan
the good part is that you can cancel the plan whenever you want , but the whole act is still shady to me
I love gambling tho  Grin
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:29:27 PM

Still working for me with litecoin. Not tried any withdrawals yet.
DarkKnight68

Activity: 81

Make Your Passion Your Addiction.

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:50:06 PM

I don't really know, I've been using them for a few months back when and, as I've said, these were the only inconvenience that I've had with them.

People here like to talk while they have no clue about how this exchange operates, don't pay attention to them. Yobit is a crappy exchange in terms of support and how it operates, but it isn't a scam. Yobit is a typical example of how the exchange operator tries to attract as many people as possible to join, and thus want his revenue to be increased, but isn't willing to put any significant amount of money on the table to offer people a great user experience.

I agree, I myself noticed that Yobit really looked attractive at first because it looks easy to use and newbie-friendly. The only reason why Yobit have become famous is because of their feature where newbies can get free donated coins from other players. But there's a catch, after using it for some time, I realized that I wasted my time claiming those free coins because it was late when I found out that those free coins has a very low value. Time is gold, it is not worth spending your time claiming free coins from Yobit.

Moving on, Yobit's INVESTBOX was a very impressive feature from Yobit. I find it impressive because again, they found a way to easily attract more investors. Because to this feature, I was even tempted to invest in Yobit, but luckily, like I always do, I made some research first before investing, then I found out that it is just another poor feature from Yobit.
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:43:54 PM

so I started to try the invest box yesterday , made multiple 0.1 ltcs invest
and now after 24 hours I'm getting this http://imgur.com/a/rdfoq
it's been like an hour or so and interest weren't paid , as I understood here it should compound and start another cycle  right ??
but it's already been an hour since the the 24hrs period finished and the money still stuck with no interest ?

can someone explain what's happening ?? isn't the process supposed to be automatic  Huh
kubazel

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:23:21 PM

it's been like an hour or so and interest weren't paid , as I understood here it should compound and start another cycle  right ??
but it's already been an hour since the the 24hrs period finished and the money still stuck with no interest ?

can someone explain what's happening ?? isn't the process supposed to be automatic  Huh

And now? It is ok?
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:40:38 AM

And now? It is ok?

oh yeah it's ok now , it took around 1 hour and 32 mins to get the interest which is weird
I noticed that some plans are getting paid when the time ends , while some plans it takes over one hour to get the interest
so I guess the process isn't automatic , also IDK how they allow delays with over 1 hour since the whole invest plan is 24 hours which makes a huge difference with the ROI if you want to keep your money for like a month
Paltus

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:23:01 PM

Yobit doesn't let me to withdraw my NTRN coins. 6 days already. "Wallet is under maintenance"

FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS         NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
               REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS               UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:23:04 PM

I'd say to all you guys run away from this investbox. I have read too many complains about people not getting withdrawl coins from this service.
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:55:31 PM

I'd say to all you guys run away from this investbox. I have read too many complains about people not getting withdrawl coins from this service.

the rates that they are offering aren't that crazy when we are talking about the top coins like BTC , ETH , LTC and DOGE
other coins rate are crazy yeah but most likely you won't even make profit since the high interest a day usually means that the dev of the coin or the one who created  the plan is sure that the coin won't worth the same amount of btc in future even with interests

I invested for like 5 days LTC and DOGE but the plans aren't available now so I made a withdrawal and received the money instantly
I checked poloniex btc lending rate yesterday and the minimum you can find that time was 0.4% a day , so yobit btc rate isn't that crazy but since I can't use poloniex anymore I may invest some btc in the investbox in yobit
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:00:23 PM

the rates that they are offering aren't that crazy when we are talking about the top coins like BTC , ETH , LTC and DOGE
other coins rate are crazy yeah but most likely you won't even make profit since the high interest a day usually means that the dev of the coin or the one who created  the plan is sure that the coin won't worth the same amount of btc in future even with interests

I invested for like 5 days LTC and DOGE but the plans aren't available now so I made a withdrawal and received the money instantly
I checked poloniex btc lending rate yesterday and the minimum you can find that time was 0.4% a day , so yobit btc rate isn't that crazy but since I can't use poloniex anymore I may invest some btc in the investbox in yobit
But when we talk about lending, we are talking about interest which the own user pay the interest. Yobit says they have a "special fund" that I don't get it. Yesterday a friend of mine invested 0.1 BTC, then he received everything normal, but today they closed the investment saying that there is no more coins available, then suddenly the coin he had invested was pumped as hell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: